The Final Ending

I close my eyes and let my life pass me by

I looked at the door as it opened and saw purple nail polish coming from behind the other side of the door. When the door was opened completely, I saw Leah standing there, eyes full of regret.

In the most calm voice, she spoke," Gabby, I'm sorry I hurt you by doing this, I really didn't mean to, I promise."

"Leah, what did you do?" I asked, starting to freak out in my mind.

She closed the door," I told our mom about you being pregnant."

"Leah, I'm not hurt by that," I said, sighing out of relief, and walking over to Leah to hugged her.

The hug was cut short by the sound of jumping. I turned around and saw Seth standing on the balcony holding roses in his hands. Leah smiled at me, then turned, opened my door, and walked out of my room. Seth stepped in the room and closed the balcony doors.

"I am so sorry about telling everyone about what's going on, you were right, they didn't have a right knowing, if you forgive me I'll be happy, but if you don't, I understand," Seth said.

I ran over to Seth and threw my arms around his neck. Burying my face in his chest I said I forgave him and I didn't mean to be so rude. After ten minutes of standing there with my head on his shoulder, I felt my eyes close and soon enough, I was asleep.