I Forgot to Remember to Forget

I forgot to remember to forget chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

I woke to the sound of the front door being closed, hoping that last night was only a dream. I rolled over to find his side of the bed was holding only an envelope with my name on the front. I picked it up and ran down stairs quickly. I opened the front door to watched his car continue down the driveway and out of the gate.

There on the front steps of our house I broke down and cried until I couldn’t anymore. Tyga left and I was almost positive he wasn’t coming back. My heart had been shattered and the worst part was that I had brought it all on myself.

Twist walked out to find me on the porch sobbing he must have heard me. “damn it riah lets get you back inside.”
He picked me up and carried me to the couch where he sat with me for hours and just let me cry into his shirt. “you want to talk about it?” he asked
Drying my face I said “there’s nothing to talk about is there. I mean you were there, you saw I said no and with that one word I lost him.” I looked at him “I lost everything.’ and with that I walked up stairs to what used to be our room.

********
I crawled in my bed and laid there for hours thinking about last nights events. Before finally sleeping my last thought was would it have been so bad if I had said yes?

****************
That night I had an amazing dream and it seemed so real. It was like I was reliving that night all over again. He got down on one knee in front of all our friends and asked “will you marry me?” this time it was magical I said “yes” we kissed and the best part was we were together. Dreams can only last so long though, eventually I had to wake up, to face reality.
♠ ♠ ♠
its short i know sorry.