I Forgot to Remember to Forget

I forgot to remember to forget chapter 10

Chapter 10

The tour is almost over now and me and tyga are turning out to be pretty close friends. I was surprised at how jealous shad was when me and tyga started talking again, he’s grown used to the idea now and he knows that I am all his.

“I cant believe it’s the last show tonight.” shad stated.

“I know but I’m ready to go home.” I said back

“whys that?”

“so I can do this” I said kissing kiss forehead “and this” now his lips hard “and this” I said as I moved down to kiss his neck.

“In that case I cant wait to be back home.”

“I thought you’d agree.” I said laughing

“oh so you think that’s funny. Well this is funny.” he said tickling me

“stop it (laughing) stop ty”
He stopped and looked up at me I could tell he was mad and hurt but I didn’t know what to say to fix it.

“I’m sorry”

“yeah whatever” he said hastily throwing his arms up in the air and walking away. I knew going after him would just make it worse so I just sat there and waited for the rest of the guys to come in.

“hey what you do to bow he looked pissed.” drake said

I just put my head in hands and the next thing I know tygas setting next to me rubbing my shoulders. “you want to talk bout it?”

“no. but thanks” I said getting up and walking out to the bus. When I got on the bus I heard shad’s voice coming from the back but I didn’t hear anyone else so I assumed he was on the phone.

“I don’t know what to do I mean she still loves him and I know that nigga still loves her. (silence) its not the first time though. I mean yeah the first time to my face but I heard her say ‘I love you Michael’ in her sleep a few times. I’m just worried I’m really starting to fall for this girl and I don’t want to fall to deep then her leave for him one day”

It was silent for a few minutes so whoever he was on the phone with must have been speaking. Did I really say I love you Michael in my sleep? I mean I did still love him that was no lie but I was really falling for shad now. He walked out the back room and saw me sitting on the couch.
“hey” he said

“hey, so can we talk?”

“riah don’t worry about earlier its fine I know you guys were together a long time and it’ll take a while to get over him. It doesn’t change the way I feel about you. I love you.” he said walking over and kissing my forehead.

I looked up at him and asked “really?”

He chuckled “yeah really.” a smile spread across his face

“good. I love you too.” I said leaning over and kissing him.

The ride home that night as we laid in bed his arms wrapped around me tight I watched him sleep and I thought about what had happened earlier today. I still couldn’t believe that I called him tyga. What the hell was wrong with me. I rolled over and went to sleep I was so pissed at myself. “