I Forgot to Remember to Forget

I forgot to remember to forget chapter 6

Chapter 6

I woke up early the next morning with a smile on my face. I wasn’t sure why I was smiling. It could have been because of the dream I just had about ty and me together again or because I new that shad was coming over and we were going to get breakfast and hopefully spend the day together. Shad was great he always new how to make me laugh and I’ve had a crush on him since he was lil bow wow.

I got ready and to say so myself I looked good. Now I was down stairs sitting on the couch waiting for him to get here. Nothing was on TV so I started looking at a magazine it had an article that Wayne was featured in. before I could finish it the door bell rang and I ran to answer it. When I opened the door he turned around and smiled “hey girl”

“hey” I said hugging him

“you ready?”

“yeah lets go”
We were now in his lambo driving toward the city. “so where we going?”
“your favorite place”

“I-hop” I smiled.
He just nodded and chuckled a little. “what’s so funny?”
“nothing your just so easy to please. I love that about you.”
We got there and ate our breakfast having good conversation too. It was just another thing I liked about him we could talk about anything and there was never silence. After breakfast we went to the park and walked around for a little while he was trying to catch me up on the things I had missed over the past two weeks. I had missed so much. They were planning a tour, Wayne had been doing interviews like crazy, they had done 4 videos and tyga left for Miami. When we left the park we grabbed some pizzas and went back to the mansion so I could catch up with everyone.

***At the Mansion***

Everyone greeted us when we walked in but they were more worried about what was in our hands than anything else. I just laughed to myself and walked in the other room. Nicki was sitting on the couch starring at the computer. “whatcha doin’ nick?”

“just up dating my twitter what you doing here?”

“I went out to breakfast with shad and then we hung out and I thought it would be nice to bring ya’ll some food and just catch up.”

“uhh huh so what’s going on between you and shad?” nicki said winking at me then chuckling

“nothing” I said throwing a pillow from behind me at her.
“uhh huh you know he’s always liked you and I know you always thought he was cute.” she said making me blush

“aye you ladies gonna eat?” said drake

“yeah will you get us a couple plates. Please.” I said giving him a big smile.

Nicki and me looked at each other and started laughing. We had all these niggas eating out the palm of our hands. Anyone of them would jump at the opportunity to be with us.

We stopped laughing when they all started to walk in here. Shad brought me my plate and sat next to me and the drake brought Nicki hers doing the same and setting next to her. I always had thought that the two of them should be together but nothing has happened so far. I watched them for a minute as I ate you could see he liked her a lot he watched her every move.
I felt shad put his hand on my leg “we gonna chill later?’

“I guess”

“that’s all I get is an I guess? I see how it is.”

I rolled my eyes “whatever”

We all sat around for a couple hours then everyone started to head to the studio. Bow and I went to see a movie. We saw faster with the rock it was really good but what was really entertaining was shad. I saw him do the whole yawn and stretch put your around the girl move which made me laugh and everyone turn and look at me. After the movie he drove me home and even walked me up to the door, he was such a gentleman. “I had fun tonight”

“so did I baby. We should do this again sometime.”

“yeah..”

“well goodnight.” he said kissing me on the cheek

“goodnight.” I said turning to go in the house
I laid in bed for a while just thinking about what had happened these past few weeks. Then I went to sleep and dreamed about Michael again.