Status: :3

Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Highschoolers

Hair. Glasses. Shoes.

Mikey watched in horror as the blonde haired lifeguard with glasses and shoes sank to the bottom of the pool and pulled Ray back to the surface. She quickly put him ontop of the rescue tube and swam him to the side. Ray was pulled from the pool and she began to skillfully check over him. Mikey noticed the bright red hipster shoes still on her feet, and the fact that she had worn her glasses in the rescue. Mikey adjusted his own glasses on his face.

Ray must have been fine, because the blonde lifeguard with glasses and shoes stood back up and looked over the pool, the rescue tube in her hands again. Mikey awed at how cool she looked standing over them. He saw something had caught her eye again, and she was grumbling unhappily as she blew her whistle and ran toward the blocks. Mikey watched her red shoes jump into the pool, and then he realized.... It was his brother she was saving!

Mikey started screaming at the top of his lungs. He didn't know how he could help, he watched desperately as his brother was pulled out of the water. He felt a poke at his side. He looked down, a small boy with brown hair was standing next to him.

"This happened to me too... My name is Ryan by the way..." The boy said. He looked extra small next to Mikey.

"Oh... Thanks..." Mikey said. Ryan floated around next to Mikey, than swam away. Mikey stared around awkwardly, and then returned his attention to Gerard. He had sat up and was talking to the lifeguard. She looked a litle angry when she left Gerard to make sure Ray was still okay. Mikey wanted to swim over to Ray to make sure he was okay, but he couldn't go into the deep end, so he got out of the pool and went to his brother instead.

Gerard was on his back, staring into the sky. He didn't take notice of Mikey when he approached. "Are you okay?" Mikey asked his brother. Gerard just closed his eyes and nodded his head slightly. Mikey looked up again, the lifeguard had taken her place in the guardchair with a new pair of shoes. Instead of her bright red ones, she had replaced them with an army green pair. Mikey could also see a circle forming around Ray, who was laying on the deck of the pool. Mikey could occasionally hear Pete's mockings. "What happened to your floaties, Ray!?" and things like that. Mikey was happy Pete couldn't see Gerard.

"Loooooooooook away...." Gerard sputtered out. He didn't want Mikey to see him in such a state. He had to be the cool role model he once was. "Gooooo away...."

"Mmmkay." Mikey said simply and left his brother in his woe.

Mikey was walking to Ray's side when something hit him. Where was Coach? He looked around and saw Coach making a large cup of coffee and was currently putting cream and sweetener in it, not caring to notice what was going on around him.

When Mikey joined the circle around Ray, he saw a dark haired boy scolding Pete. "It's not polite to say such mean things to people you don't know!" He was saying, and Pete began to pout.

"But Andy....!" He tried to protest but was silenced by a look from Andy. Patrick was shivering in fear behind Pete.

"I-I don't... like it when... people drown..." Patrick said not expecting any attention to be drawn to him.

Mikey looked down at Ray. Ray looked like he had seen a ghost.... or ten. "R-Ray?" Mikey asked. Ray turned his head toward Mikey. "A-Are you okay?" Ray just nodded at Mikey. "I bet it was the sharks that got you..."

"No. It was something worse." Ray said simply.

"What. Was. It. Then?" Mikey quivered in fear.

"A Blu- nevermind."

Ray and Mikey left the conversation at that. Mikey looked back at Gerard, Frank was comforting Gerard. And Gerard wasn't telling Frank to go away like he had with him. Mikey felt a little sad and unwanted.

"What's goin' on!?" Coach asked loudly when he saw that all of the class (except for Brendon, who was still doing laps dutifully. Ryan gleefully pointed at Brendon and began cheering him on.) had left the pool. "You ladies are in BIG trouble...." Coach growled.