Status: Done! Look in the story list for part two! its being worked on :) © 2010AshTheBash et MONKEIII-FAYISH

It All Started With a Deal

Rain

Adrian's POV

Speeding down the highway towards home, I couldn't help but let the tears on my eyelids slide down my face. Alora looked at me, her wide eyes bloodshot from all the weed. 

"Are you...crying?" She asked incredulously. I slapped my hands on the steering wheel. 

"No. My mascara is bleeding into my eyes and it stings." I said rubbing my eye, knowing good and damn well that I had no makeup on. But her, being torched, didn't even notice the difference. She merely sank into her seat dreamily staring at the rain spiders crawling over the windshield.

0     0     0

I let Alora into the house, hearing nothing. Rain puddled around our feet as we trudged in, the guards would clean it up later.

"Hello?" I asked the empty hall, my voice echoed back to me. Alora pirouetted around me, humming. 

"HELL-THE FUCKING-OH!" I hollered really not in the mood for laziness my first time back home. Skye scampered from the hallway only with a towel on. She looked like the cat that just ate the canary.

I narrowed my eyes slamming the front door behind me.

"Having a good shower eh?" I asked dropping Tom's keys on the floor and pulling off my shoes. They squeaked on the wooden floor. Alora, probably sensing a fight drifted away. Skye's face blanched. 

"They let you go." 

"NO shit. Where's Bill?" I asked pushing past her and stomping to the bathroom for some clean towels. She ran behind me.

"Hold on hold on, the bathroom is...messy. Don't go in I'm embarassed." She pleaded. Was she hiding something? I wondered pushing the door open to find a VERY naked Bill Kaulitz. 

Don't look down don't look down. I begged myself. I looked.

"Oh shit. You guys really are twins." I gasped averting my eyes. He laughed. I left the bathroom completely forgetting about getting towels. Skye's face was beet red as she followed me to my room sputtering excuses.

"He came on to me first- I...I was high! Please just don't kick me out. You guys are all I have!" I stopped in my doorway, laughing so hard I started to cry. Skye yanked her towel tighter around her, pissed.

"What the fuck are you laughing bout." She screeched. I patted her shoulder running a hand through my tentacle-like tendrils.

"I was kidnapped by an internationally famous rockband. I was pimped. I carjacked a sick ride. Threatened a rocker with a glock. AND fucked his brother. Nothing shocks me anymore." Skye's jaw hung open. Bill came into the picture as well.

"Well yee haw." He said, towel around his thin waist. "But what about me?" He said scratching his chest.

"Skye, get a couple of guards and bring him home please." was what I said with a thick yawn and a slam of my door. I flopped on my bed with a groan, hearing a squeak from under my covers. I raised an eyebrow peeling back the covers. Lulu was in her bra and panties with another guy curled up with her. She winked and waved.

"Heeeey....nice to see youre cool." she said. Something inside of me snapped. So I barked. Like a dog. She scrambled from the bed with her man in tow. Slamming the door behind her I finally was able to curl up in my sheets and go the freak to sleep. Sick and tired of my duck sheets. UGH.

Skye's POV

"Alright Bill lets change then I'll take you back..." I mumbled. 

"Someone doesn't sound too excited about that idea, lemme guess you like me naked." he gushed with a wink. Oh lawd, am gunna miss this fool. I giggled then grabbed him by his waist towel. 

"But of course, who doesnt love a sexy man with an oversized cucumber naked?" I shot back. "Let's go change" 

I ran upstairs and quickly put on some sweats and a shirt. I turned to look at Bill and his progress and this idiot was just in his boxers. 

"Come on we gotta hurry" I rushed. I was getting impatient.

"You really want me gone?" I had to look at him, he sounded hurt. I cupped his face in my hand and tapped his cheek with the other. 

"Nah but I know you're not going to stay. So no point in pretending." 

He finally finished and we got into the black jeep. It was so awkward and silent in the car, I turned on 99.5. 

"I just had seeeeex and it felt soooo good, felt so goo..." I quickly changed The Channel to 95.5. 

"Is your relationship going down hill, and you don't know what to do about it? Well call us at our toll free number..." I gave up and turned off the radio. Nothing good was on... Obviously. 

"Sooo how's the weather?" that was my idiotic attempt at a friendly convo. "Hey what do you call a lady with ball sacks?" I had no idea where that question came from. But it just rolled off my tongue. 

"Pussy balls, or pussy sack whatever you like. " Bill surprised me by replying automatically. 

"You've thought about this before?" I wondered out loud. 
He looked at me and smiled. 

"Well yeah, you probably did too. Anyway, your bro...Uhm what was his name?" he wondered allowed. 

"Why do you wanna know?" I replied. 

"Well I'm guessing that you miss him and I am willing to break the rules of our contract with him and let him leave his post with us, so you guys... You know...can go back to being siblings." Was he trying to be nice? Or was this like a goodbye gift? Either way he didn't look at me when he said it. 

"River. River is his name. He's super nice I don't even know how he didn't up and leave you guys. Not that you guys aren't nice and all and it was a pleasure having y'all its just he, and mobs." shitfuck am just rambling... Make me stop!!! 

Thank god Bill cut me off "The same way you ended up in Adrians group I guess, you're too nice AND too pretty. I've always been wondering how did you end up doing this shit." whoa, wait, whatttt??? 

"You don't know me so don't act like you do." Was my quick and crisp answer. We finally got to their house and I killed the engine then hopped out of the car. I instantly regretted that snappy comment.

"Aye Bill i'm sorry am just on edge. You were a good friend and I might never see you so i'm just kinda cranky I guess..." that is embarrassing WTF was I thinking? Omg now am blushing, I tried speed walking into the house but he grabbed me by the arm. 

"And who said I'm never going to see you." a slow smile creeped onto his face while he leaned in... 

Round two? MAYBE I'd let it happen...

We'd just have to make a deal.
♠ ♠ ♠
Part two? Let us know how you feel! COMMENCE WITH THE COMMENTS<3 we love you all Beary much:)