Status: Done! Look in the story list for part two! its being worked on :) © 2010AshTheBash et MONKEIII-FAYISH

It All Started With a Deal

Who Made You King of Anything?

Skye's POV
I only acted sweet cause the boss said we had to make friends. I admit, them looking good helped the situation, but that rude attitude made me want to hurt them. I haven't even heard of Tokio Hotel until today, honestly. One dude caught my attention though, the girly looking one that turned out to be the boss... Weird. I would have guessed Mr. Cornrows would have been the boss he looked tougher? But he was as annoying as crap and got under Adrian's skin, it was funny. I kept thinking of that leader one for some reason, he looked innocent yet he was so professional. He seemed as if he would be great at deceiving people, I guess you would need that if you were a band that was actually a world famous gang.
"I CANNOT BELIEVE THE NERVE OF THAT KID!" Adrian bellowed slamming the door as soon as they left. Wow he really did get to her, I wonder what he said or did when we left the two alone. Alora tried to calm her down, but it didn’t work, Adrian was stomping around like a maniac. She loves him, I thought to myself. What a cute couple they would be! That would really piss her off, I thought snickering.
"what's so funny?" she turned and glared at me, I just shrugged my shoulders and went to the kitchen to grab some food.
"OMG guys!" lulu screamed out, " how about we go get lunch? To celebrate our biggest bait yet!" she squealed as she gave Adrian the puppy eyes. Adrian just sighed and nodded
"okay, yeah I need a change of scenery." she finalized. We made special reservations at Cheesecake Factory for 3 o'clock. We usually got a special private room. The owner of this resturant was one of our biggest customers. Lulu insisted on dressing me up, there was no use arguing she was like a fly around a week old meat, just kept coming back every time I swatted her away. She put me in some random ass sleeveless black shirt and dark grey jeans; personally I thought I was perfectly fine of accomplishing that on my own. We were all ready by 2:30 then quickly piled up in the car. Adrian looked pretty in her Black slacks and white turtleneck, Alora looked really smart wearing a blue button up and khaki shorts. Lulu off course was in all pink, pink mini skirt, pink tank, and pink heels. Alora drove; she didn't trust anyone else to do it even though we had like 5 cars. I wouldn’t trust me either, I’m a maniac driver, and sometimes if my hands are busy I use one knee to steer.
We finally got there in a about ten minutes. The closest one was the next county over. the man that was seating us kept giving us the I-want-to-do-you look. Ew, creep. We took our seats and could see the waiters fighting over who got to serve us, this happened a lot. I guess they haven't seen many hot girls lately, oh well. Each of us ordered something and I picked something random, I can't even remember the name of it. I was looking around when someone/somepeople caught my eye, HOLY SHIIZFUDGE! It was those Tokio Hotelers! The pretty boy caught me looking and winked at me, I just turned back around as if I didn't give a damn. Should I tell Adrian? I want to see her fighting that Tob boy again or was it Tom? I don't know, but it was funny. I decided not to piss her off on our night out so I kept my mouth shut. Little I know as soon as they served us our drinks I saw Lulu blush and make flirty faces with the table behind me, I turned to see who they were and they were just a bunch of different guys. Not even that cute. All of a sudden I heard this from behind me,
“Hola mamacita, ¿por qué no vienes aquí y te haga compañía?” uhm who was this idiot thinking he was talking to? Just cause I looked at him did not mean I wanted him, the little nasty.
“he said..” Lulu started but I just stared her down, I think I know how to speak and understand my native language. He was asking why don’t I sit next to him but keep him company. I kept my glare nice and crisp on this man, then replied curtly.
“Porqué resultan ser muy feo, así que cállate y deja de ser molesto o de lo contrario voy a cortar unas uvas.” Then I gave him a sweet smile and turned around. Alora just gaped at me, and Adrian looked a little stunned, Lulu always had that surprised look so it was nothing special.
“You, You’re Spanish!” Alora for once pointed out the obvious dumbly, you’d think she’d at least have a smart comment, being the smartest out of all of us.
“Why didn’t you tell us?” asked Adrian still surprised, I just shrugged.
“didn’t think it was all that important, I'm part Hispanic. weren’t you wondering why I was so tan?” I replied and started eating my food the the server brought silenty.
“haha wow, but what you said back, that was so funny!” gushed Lulu, I guess she thought she was the only lingual chick here, she shouldn’t worry though. I only knew two languages, English, and Spanish.
“speaking of that what did she say?” pondered Alora.
“that because he happens to be really ugly, he should shut up and stop being annoying or else she’ll be cutting some grapes. By the way what do you mean by grapes?” Lulu asked after she was done with her translating.
“It’s a nicer way of saying balls, haven’t you ever grabbed a guys balls and threatened to pull some grapes?” I asked, I thought I was a normal thing guess not. Adrian just burst out laughing. She ended with tears in her eyes; personally I did not think it was that funny.
“oh wow” she said as she wiped the tear “what exactly did he say to you? But man, that WOULD be something that would come out of your mouth." then she resumed laughing. I just told her that he said I should spend the night with him I wasn’t up for translating like Lulu. We each kept tasting food from each others plates, we did that a lot, get a good mixture of everything. The stupid Mexicans weren’t done with their gig apparently cause when I went to the bathroom, that one guy followed me, he put his hand on my waist and turned me around.
“ai mami, muy caliente, I could sure show that feisty body of yours a good night." he winked, and it was so EW compared to the wink I got from pretty boy earlier. I punched this guy in the gut and he went stumbling back.
“I don’t mess around with AID sacks” then I just walked into the bathroom. When I was done with washing my hands and drying them I left, finding pretty boy walking in to the Guys little room, to powder his nose probably. He flashed me a smile that am sure could melt a trillion hearts, whether they were gay or straight. I gave him a tight lip smile and sat back down to find it was only Lulu who was sitting there alone.
“Skye." she said in a worried tone.
“yeaahh." I said a little dragged out.
“did you know Tokio Hotel was here the whole time?" I gulped, shit, did they get into a fight or something?
“Tom managed to get Adrian’s nerves again by ordering us all drinks." I forgot that Adrian hated nothing more than guys buying girls drinks. She thought it was sleazy. "so she’s in the kitchen with Alora now, I have a feeling she's cooking up something."

Adrian's POV
He bought us all tequila. Really Tom? Fucking REALLY? I rocked on my heels in the kitchen, pacing past the unused ovens in the back. Alora put her glasses on pushing them up her nose worriedly.
"Adrian. He was just being nice." I raised a finger looking at her wildly.
"nonononono! You didn't see the LOOK he gave me! He knew EXACTLY what he was doing." I growled balling my fists. Alora's blue eyes danced.
"I have an idea." she murmured.
"does it involve me shoving my pumps down his throat?" I asked hopefully. She shook her head going over to the robust chef and handing him a small wad if cash and whispering something in his ear. He looked worried but eventually nodded his head. He seemed scared of us. Like I said, he should be. Alora motioned for me to follow her back. I lagged behind going back to my seat. Tokio Hotel was having a good 'ol time. Just laughing and joking and...laughing. I stirred the lemon in my water waiting for Alora's big surprise. I saw Bill bite the earlobe of some blonde girl beside him. She giggled batting her eyelashes. Come to think of it, they had SEVERAL girls at their table! Tom had a busty brunette playing with the diamond encrusted 'gangsta chain' around his neck. I snorted tuning back into my girls Convo. Lulu was chatting about how she had to sleep with a mob boss's son when she was in high school for money.
"yeah, and I was like...look Rob, you're hot and all but, I need cash. And I guess-" suddenly, there was a yelp from the next table. We all looked gasping at what we saw, the waiter had spilled spaghetti ALL OVER Tom's head. Sauce dribbled down the sides of his face. He looked so pissed, his face was almost as red as the tomato paste. We burst out laughing and spitting our water out. The waiter who spilled it on him apologized profusely mopping it up. He discreetely winked at our table as Tom hollered at him threatening to kill him. Bill calmed him down and the whole table got up to leave, even the girls. Tom shot a look my way nodding as if he knew it was us. Alora peered from over her glasses trying hard not to laugh again as the waiter strolled by with the sauce caked napkins.
"Alora. YOU DID THIS DIDN'T YOU?" Skye said accusedly. Alora shrugged pushing her cleaned plate back.
"I'm innocent. Now who's up for some dessert, cheesecake maybe?"
Two Weeks Later
I sat in my room the night before we got our shipment from Tokio Hotel surfing the Internet. My sister was supposed to Skype me any moment now. I logged on and off my messenger to make sure that it was working properly. I smoothed down my hair nervously, glad that no one could see me in this state. I had never been unstable, but when my sister and I skyped, I was always worried that our step mother would see the way I lived and wouldn't let us talk anymore. I sat in my matching duck Jammies. They were SOOO cute awe! Ducks were my secret obsession, I loved little ducks, the baby ones. My mother, my real one, before she died gave me a stuffed duck. I thought it was a stupid thing to give to a 13 year old. But now, it was the most precious thing I own. Even more precious than the diamond studded brass knuckles Skye gave me for my last birthday. I went on ebay, just surfing for some specially made guns, I had to get lulu a new one for her birthday. I was about to bid on a glock with hello kitty printed on the handle when an invite to Skype came up. I clicked it excitedly making a silly face to make my sister laugh. To my horror, Tom's face came up. He raised an eyebrow. Okay...so I must be blushing now, and when that happened I matched my hair.
"you should do that more often." he said laughing.
"how the hell did you get my Skype?" I asked Irritably.
"I know a lot of things." he said. He was wearing a black wifebeater and had his braids freshly done. Was there ever a time when this dude didn't have his hair braided? I rolled my eyes folding my arms over the huge duck on my Jammies...I also did that to hide the fact that I wasn't wearing a bra.
"okay Sherlock Homie," I said putting my glasses on "can you stop acting like you're cute or smart or whatever? Cause you're not." I raised a hand to my mouse to click the end button but stopped short when he put a hand up.
"I know it was you that screwed me over at the restaurant last week." I smirked leaning back.
"and then it took you a WHOLE TWO WEEKS to find my Skype and accuse me of this, and you're wrong. Good job." he grinned putting his face closer to the camera as if he were trying to tell me a secret, his lip ring glimmered in the low light of his room.
"truth is, me and my boys kicked the waiters ass later that night. He couldn't take it, so he spilled. reeeeall mature of you Miss Hadley. I thought you were a mob BOSS not a mob baby."
My eye twitched as he laughed at his own revelation. I was Pissed, it would take all the strength in me to not go over to his house now and curbstomp his wannabe black ass. He stopped laughing.
"is that what you have for girls like me? Lame jokes, Hm? That's REAL FUNNY Mr. Kaulitz." he scoffed.
"who's wearing duck PJ's Here?" I clenched my fists.
"look, is that all? Because I'm waiting for someone." speaking of that someone, my call waiting binged, it was probably my sister.
"I just wanted to let you know that only Bill and I will be bringing your shipment tomorrow. We'll meet you at the address that I already emailed to you. And we expect only you and YOUR partner to meet us." HOW DID HE HAVE MY EMAIL TOO?! I grunted as my response and clicked the end button. I was tired of seeing his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe 2nd chapter!!!
:) we worked real hard on this one :))
hope you likey!!!
DEUCES,
M.Z