Status: Done! Look in the story list for part two! its being worked on :) © 2010AshTheBash et MONKEIII-FAYISH

It All Started With a Deal

What's My Name?

It All Started With A Deal 

Skye’s POV:
     Okay now that I got this fool knowing am not one to mess with, he decided to give them a call. I threw the phone at him and he caught it swiftly with one hand. He muttered something in German I couldn’t catch and started dialing a number.

“Put it on speaker.” I demanded.

“No.” he responded all coolly. Oh heck naw, did he really want to Lose his life?

“Do it, or you know what comes next.” I threatened, he gulped and quickly put it on speaker. It rung twice before some sexy-ass voice came through.

“Hallo.” said the low voice.

“Ah Tom, it is Bill” oh should have known call your bro… I wish I could call mine. I thought Shaking my head to make the feelings go away away, I started concentrating on the conversation. Bill knew there was no point in speaking in German since Lulu would just spill the beans he tried to hide. But the gibberish that came out of his mouth was something else.

“You know the box near the ice cream place with the rock?” what in the name of the lord is that?

“Oh the thing near the boot legs?” Tom answered quickly not missing a beat. uhm… boot legs? That sounds like something out of a porno.

“Yah, meet us there, because they want to trade that red head psycho for the beautiful me!” he said brightly. i would say he was gay but after what I saw the other day I couldn’t bring myself to do that. And oh my god what he was packing was HUGE.

“Okay, see you there in 30 minutes.” … 30 minutes? I bet it was close to where we were. I looked at Alora who had came in and she looked worried. She started biting her thumb, and Lulu ran upstairs to get dressed. I looked down at my basketball shorts and decided I should do the same.

“Bill, I bet you’re not so pretty without all that make up.” he looked shocked but then smiled.

“Actually I look sexy either way.” I wanted to punch that confidence out of him. I unchained his bony arm  and took him  to the main house with me.

“Why don’t you leave me down there?” he asked all chill as he skidded through the kitchen and to our separate rooms.

“Well I don’t want you’re pickle ending up in the wrong jar, okay?” I was so not ready for another sex episode, one is enough for a life time.

“Oh, so YOU have the right jar?” he smirked. OH.MY.GOD. He is nasty!

“Ew! No…put these on” I had him follow me to Lulu's room and I grabbed some jeans from Her 'man' section of the closet. She brought a lot of men over, and they happen to leave some items behind.

“These,” he said picking up the jeans in between two fingers “are hideous."

His tiny ass was exaggerating, they were simple black skinnies, maybe some holes here and there but that’s it.

“You have no choice, your other pants are all dirtied up.” from the fluids he let out from his alone time with Lulu, I thought in my head.

“Well can I take a shower first?” he already walked into my bathroom. Whatever…

“Yeah go ahead, but clean up the place when you’re done.”

“I aint stupid.” he muttered cracking the door behind him.

I quickly changed into some sweats and some random shirt. I heard the shower close. Wow he finishes fast. His dumb ass walked out with only a towel around his skinny bod. Damn…. He was lean, slender… nice. Ay no stop it, he fucked Lulu!

“Put your damn clothes on!” I screeched shielding my eyes.

“What? Does me being half naked make you uncomfortable?” what a dirty, piece of laundry!

“Yes! For a matter of fact it does, now put this shit on.” I got him a pair of boxer briefs and a shirt. He already had the jeans.

“Go!” I commanded and he went back into the bathroom, then he came out all fresh. Hmm… he cleans up nice. Wow… and his face IS sexy with no makeup. Now he looked like a man....Shit! No. bad, bad mojo jojo! Need him out of my mind.

“Alright, guess we can go now.” I guess I was staring at his face for too  long.

“Told you am sexy” then heed the room without me. He makes my head numb. We seriously need to give him back, I don’t want this energetic lunatic anymore!

After we all piled into the car, Alora drove. Of course, she always got to drive. It took us like 10 minutes to reach our destination according to Bill's directions. and we parked right outside of it.

“Guys, I really don’t think this is a good idea...” Alora said in a worried tone. I was in the passenger’s seat. Which was a huge mistake cause now pretty, scratch that Bill, and Lulu were having a major make out session.

“it’s fine,” I said rubbing her arm “do you want to go and check first? Then you can signal us and we can walk in later, yeah?” I mean what's the harm? Our ransom note was shit. Now all we had to do was give pretty boy back and BAM! we get Adrian! She nodded, turning the car off and hopping out. She walked slowly around a corner to the entrance and suddenly we saw a pair of big hands grab her...then she was out of our sight. I turned around and jumped on Bill.

“THE FUCK WERE YOU PLANNING!” I started punching him everywhere. Face, abs, arms, balls. Anywhere I can make my fist land. Lulu pushed me away. Oh what?! now her and her lover are lovey dovey she forgets about her friends?

“Don’t touch me you bitch!" I spat at her, she looked at me hurt.

"I'm the leader when Adrian isn't here!" She pouted. "it's the Hadley NAGASAKI mob. Not the Hadley WATSON mob! And punching him does us no good! Let’s go see if she’s still there!”…oh she can make sense I guess.

 I got handcuffs and fettered Bill’s hands together and dragged him out with us. Lulu held her gun in order to back me up if anything happened. We slowly walked in and found Alora’s lip balm lying on the floor. She never went anywhere without that thing. Unless she was caught by surprise…

I turned around glaring at Bill. I really wanted this kid dead, and just when I was about to punch his face one more time the phone rang. I flipped it open.

“WHAT?” I yelled.

“Calm down, I think you should just give up and hand us Bill. Since I have two of your people. And if you want both of them back with all their right parts, give us $700,000... I was fuming. Now they were just getting GREEDY!

“Look here you slimy, little tawt. If I find out anything, and I mean ANYTHING happened to any of my girls. I swear Bill Kaulitz is going to show up to his next concert, with no vocal cords, no face, and no life. So all you’ll have is his lifeless body hanging from the stadium you are performing at you hear me?” I was really pissed, and I knew if they hurt Alora or Adrian that I swear on my life I’d do it. I have nothing to live for anyway. I don’t know where my brother is, both my parents are dead, the chick I thought was on my side is flirting with the enemy!

Tom scoffed at the end of the line “Wow I wonder why you aren’t the boss, you make a hell of an impression unlike this 'princess of the ducks' over here." I could hear Adrian screaming that she was going to kill him in the background. Awe, I haven’t heard her voice in ages.

“Let me talk to her.” I really missed her.

"No” he said firmly. I took this as a sign that he wanted proof that I would hurt his precious little brother, so I punched Bill in the guts holding the phone near his mouth. He let out a load groan.

“Just let them talk!" he gasped for air as he fell to his knees.

“You heard him, let me talk to her.”

Adrian's POV 
     Lucky for me, Tom's distracting call temporarily deterred him from pretty much stripping me down and making me wear his threads. He talked for a while and then shoved the phone to my ear. I tried to close the door to his closet, but his guard held it open. 

I glowered turning away. 

"Hey, who is this?" I asked lowly. 

"Its Skye." 
"And Lulu, ohh Skye tell her Lulu's here!" I heard Lulu cry in the background. 

"AHHHH, I think I have prostate cancer..." I heard a male voice moan.

"Uhh...is that...nevermind. Just get me out of here." I whined walking away and punching a hat off of the shelf.

"They have Alora..." Skye said bitterly. I felt a twinge of anger...and relief, at least I wouldn't be here alone. I rubbed my temples.

"just...give it to them. The money." I said wearily. This is stupid. All the kidnapping, revenge BLAAAH!!!! Skye gasped.

"700,000 bucks?!" Tom was talking with the guard as I covered my mouth over the phone.

"I have a plan don't worry." I whispered.

"Time's up!" Tom sang coming up behind me and plucking the phone from my clutches. He drank the last of his beer burping into the phone.

"Next Saturday, same place we first met. Bring the money and Bill, we bring the girls? Got it? Good." he snapped his phone shut. 

"Where were we?" he asked grinning. I came up to him and head butted the shit out of him. He swayed and passed out on the plush carpet. 
 
"Thats where we were ASSHOLE." I growled. The guard stood in the doorway shocked. I looked up at him.

"MOVE BITCH!" I growled. he quickly made as much room for me as possible. And I stomped past. If I was going to spend a week with these wannabe's, I could at least make it the worst they'd ever have.

Tom laid in bed for the rest of the night, an ice pack clamped to his head. A big red tumorlike lump was growing where i head-butted. I actually learned that move from my uncle Jerry when I was 16.

 I sat in an armchair by the fireplace of Tom's room. Thinking about my family made my stomach Hurt. I wondered about my sister, and if she was okay. I was tempted to call her, but knew that they would trace her number and could use her as an asset in the future. 

Flames crackled in the fireplace as Tom stirred into consciousness. He sat up slowly.

"mfghh," he mumbled. "Where am I?" he looked startled as he saw me get up.

"You're in hell Tom Kaulitz." I sneered. "I'm tired...so get the fuck off the bed. I'm the lady here right?" he didn't snap back with a smart response, he only moved over.

"It's my bed Bitch. Either you sleep in it with me or you sleep on the floor." he pulled the covers over his head. I clenched my fists, pulling a throw from the armchair with a matching pillow and setting up camp on the hard ground.

"Now you better not try and leave...because if you try, I'll just murder you and there, problem solved." he grumbled turning off his bedside lamp. The fire died in the hearth, a low glow of orange dimming. Soon I could hear the soft snores emmitting from his mouth.

I stared up at the clear ceiling thinking up a plan. But I got lost in the stars. Their house was so far out in the woods that you could actually see them. Wow. 

Snapping out of it, I threw my sheets off of me and crept past the bed and to a window. I looked out seeing how far the jump would be. It was a long way Down, but doable. I wiggled out of my socks and climbed onto the desk that was right in front of it. 

Yes! I thought victoriously, I'm the perfect size! I can slide right through! I started to unlatch the window, so close! I could feel the night air on my face! Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around my chest and pulled me backwards to its bare chest.

"You really are a crazy bitch aren't you?" I heard Tom hiss. He dragged me to the bed and threw me on my back. I put my feet up holding him away. He climbed over me kissing the hollow at the base of my throat.

"AHHHH!" I tried to scream. "Rape!" but that probably wasn't a good idea to scream in a house full of mobsters. That was like An evite to a big orgy. I shuddered under him just imagining that. 

I guess he took that as a good thing because he began to kiss my neck and inch under my shirt.
NOOO! Shit! what do I do? I thought panicking. Then his lips reached my mouth. 
Uh oh, those lips again. Good gravy! This guy was seriously pro. Our mouths moved together as he reached over to his bedside table and rummaged through it with his free hand. 

What the hell is he doing? I thought hazily. He came back lifting my arms over my head and pinning them against the statted headboard. I moaned feeling cold metal against my wrists. Wait...cold metal...!? I heard the snick of a lock and then a clamp. He bit my neck.

"Now you can't leave." he smirked rolling over to his side of the bed and going to sleep.

Damn. He was good.

Skye's POV:
     I heard the line go dead. Now I was chewing my thumb nail. What to do? Alright Adrian said she had a plan. I guess I had to trust her. Ha... Trust.  
"Guess you're going back home pretty boy." I finally said. Lulu looked real shocked and Bill just grinned smugly.

"You guys are amateurs, you shouldn't play with the big dogs." I gave him one more punch to the abs and let him fall. 

"Don't get too cocky fool" he was gasping for air while laying there. 

" I.  Said. My. Name. Is. Bill. " he said through clenched teeth and grabbed my ankle so I'd end up on top of him. 

"You dumbass what are you doing!" I slapped his chest multiple times before I got up and smoothed my hair down composing myself.

"Let's go lulu, drag him by his foot.  He deserves a road rash." then I just walked to the car as lulu did what I said and we climbed in. I decided to drive.  And what a drive it was. I was too busy yelling at Bill and Lulu that I found my self steering with my knee, not looking at the road. We swerved a couple of times and that seemed to have gotten the police's attention. His siren went off as he slowly made his way to us. Ah shit. I eased onto the edge of the road and waited for him to follow. If Adrian were here, we wouldn't have even been stopped in the first place!

“Do you know why I stopped you?” he was young, nice eyes too. His wavy blonde hair hung in his face. Dang it, if only Lulu were driving so she could flirt her way out.

“uh, am not drunk I promise you.” I blurted out. He just cocked one eyebrow and told me to blow on to some random thingy, that apparently measures alcohol intake.

“Dude come on I did not drink, it’s those fools in the back seat, I couldn’t concentrate.” I didn’t have time for this.

“look here, if you didn’t drink it wouldn’t be a problem for you to blow, now let me measure or you going to the station with me.” he looked legit I was just about to blow when Lulu's high pitched voice came from the back.

“Is that a promise? I for one would LOVE to be handcuffed by you.” then she winked at him while flashing him her million  dollar smile.  The officer looked stunned then gulped. He tugged on his collar. Guess he didn't notice my little friend in the back.

“Uhm, well, just be careful next time.” he stuttered then retreated, still trying to catch a glimpse at Lulu.

“You need some major lessons on men Skye, like A.S.A.P” I turned to glare at her while rolling my window up.

“Shut up and don’t make me swerve off the road again.” I pouted and turned back around.

“Yeah, Lulu is right, you can learn a thing or two from her, I could be your practice dummy. charge free.” oh Bill what a pain in the ass you are.

“Please shut the fuck up or I’ll grind your nuts under the tires, clear?” I saw him nod through the rearview mirror. And I focused on getting us home. We finally got there and decided to chill, what were we supposed to do with this dude? It was only WEDNESDAY! 

Bill plopped in front of the T.V and Lulu went to make us some sandwiches. Bahahahaha, go make me a sandwich bitch. Woooh funny, funny. I sat on the sofa next to Bill as he flicked through channels, he stopped at MTV, where a live recording of a Tokio Hotel concert was taking place.

 Now tell me why a man who looked a lot like Pretty boy stood there singing? Or lip synching I should say. So weird! Wait...and this is live? That man up there was a second behind while singing, even I could tell! And if you paid close attention you would notice he was shorter and his head was a little rounder than Bills, other than that they were identical.

“WHAT THA FUCK?!” Bill was seriously pissed off, he picked up his phone and dialing a number.

"Dude… your bro is playing at a concert doubt he’ll pick up.” I pointed out, he threw the cell on the floor.

“Take me there. Now.” Did he just command me? Oh hells naw.

“No.” I said firmly. I don't care how freaky this shit is, I ain't movin.

“Your queen bee and smarty pants are probably there, so am pretty sure you want to take me.”…darn it he was right.

 We all piled into the car again and this time I drove straight to our location. Lulu was a little mad we didn’t get to taste her sandwich, but I didn’t want to try it… she wasn’t exactly a cook in the kitchen. 

We arrived, but then I realized Bill needed a disguise. We couldn't have the real Bill prancing around the audience. 

Lulu was already on it, we were going to turn him into a girl. It wasn’t so hard since he had such a pretty face, and Lulu was prepared with all the make up in the world. Foundation, then pink lip stick and blue eye shadow, a little mascara and eyeliner. I looked in the backseat and there was Lulu’s bag of emergency clothes. She had some skinny jeans, which looked around Bill’s size, and tight black shirt. Oh a bra! I stuffed it with socks and handed it to Bill. He looked salty about having to be a COMPLETE girl, but oh well.

We were finally done and when he emerged out of the car, all eyes were on him… I mean her. He was stunning! Like…a gorgeous girl out of the cover of a magazine. Beautiful! Dang, even girls turned around to see what the buzz was about. We tied his hair into a high ponytail so his great cheekbones were in full view. No one asked for concert tickets when we slipped into the concert hall… wow that is the effect of beauty. If I had that power, I could make the police officer erase all my speeding tickets. I would have to ask Bill for his secret.

There was a mass of people singing and dancing along with “Dogs unleashed." it was a pretty good song actually. Bill led us backstage, so we could find the people we were looking for. No one asked for backstage passes or anything, I guess we kind of looked like groupies. Ah well.

While Lulu kept an eye on Bill, I hunted around for my missing friends. I searched the unlocked dressing rooms. In one of the last doors in the darkest part of the hallway, I turned the knob. 

To my shock I saw Adrian tied to a chair. She was also gagged, Her eyes were wide with surprise.

"MFGGH!! BJKOKHH!!" She mumbled excitedly. er okay whatever she said. I can't understand her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha tasty new chapter!!! We hope it was good! We'll try to keep writing!:))
-AandM