Status: Done! Look in the story list for part two! its being worked on :) © 2010AshTheBash et MONKEIII-FAYISH

It All Started With a Deal

Can't Get You Out Of My Head

Adrian's POV
     Skye looked at me confusedly.
“Trick…I can’t understand you! You know that!” She said obviously. But what SHE didn’t know was that one of the guards was right behind her.

“MMMPHH!” I screamed! I still didn’t know where Alora was, I didn’t want to lose Skye too. She followed my eyes, rearing her elbow back and smashing the guard in the nose. RIGHT IN THE FACE! DAMN! This was like WWE live!

I hopped around in my chair excitedly. Skye looked down at the unconscious guard, her face turning white as a sheet. I stopped hopping and looked with her. What? It was just a guard. I’m mean he was extremely cute actually. His black hair waved in his face and his sharp jaw was slack, full lips pulled back.

Wait…I thought squinting closer. I wish I had my glasses, because this dude looked JUST LIKE Skye. Skye stared, mesmerized. She pointed.

“That’s…this is my…” I opened my eyes wide.

“MFLLLLJKSKLA!” I hollered! She snapped out of her trance coming over and untying the gag around my mouth. I spit on the floor, gross. “That’s you’re brother isn’t it!” I said pointing my chin at the unmoving man. Skye nodded absently untying the ropes around my wrists.

“W-well what do we do?” I asked helplessly. That was a big man and I was SO not carrying his ass anywhere. I looked up at the door again, seeing Gustav twirling a pair of drumsticks and just chillin’. he looked at us amusedly.

“Now girls, that’s not a fair way to win the game.” I frowned at him.

“I know you’re the good one Gustav. We gave you your money the first time…why wont you just let us go.” I negotiated. He tapped his chin, thinking.

“Just because I’m the quiet one doesn’t mean I’m stupid.” he said plainly nudging the stomach of Skye’s brother with his foot. “Remember those hostages in Iraq last year?”

I thought back. “Yeah, the ones that were found dead because they were filming secret training procedures?” he nodded doing a half smile.

“It had nothing to do with the government. One of our old suppliers was out of line. So I took care of it.” I nodded my head impressed. Wow…who was the brains in that group again? That’s brilliant! “But I AM fair.” he continued. We could hear voices in the hallway.

I pleaded to him with my eyes. “If YOU play fair…” he teased. The voices got closer.

“Yes yes! Whatever!” Skye urged. Gustav checked his nails.

“Out that door and turn left. I’ll see you Saturday Ms. Watson.” he said to Skye as she gave one last look at her brother and sprinted off. The band came in at that second looking down at her brother, not caring. I stared at the wannabe Bill who boredly scratched his ass and yawned.

“So uh, where’s my money.” he asked in one of the most American accents I’ve ever heard. Tom reached into his deep pockets and pulled out a stack of cash. He dropped it in fake Bill’s hands and came towards me picking up my mouth gag.

“You’re a very bad girl Adrian.” he said picking me up. “I’m missing crowds of hot girls just to take you back to our house.”

“We heard your little girl friends were here." Georg said, "By the way, who was the one with the black hair? Not Skye, but the other one. She was HOT." I looked at him confusedly. Who?

The car was followed by screaming fans for blocks. If only they knew, I thought bouncing around the backseat like a sack of flour.

"Ugh." Their bodyguard Tobi moaned, "Your hostage smells RIPE!" I kicked him with my bare heel. He grabbed it and twisted it. I held my breath determined not to scream. My girls would get me out of this and I could kill them all one by one...slowly. Soon they'll be having their last 'best of' CD.

"I know," Tom said waving a hand in front of his nose. He said something in German and they all busted out laughing. I'm pretty sure I heard cunt in there though.

My face burned as I buried my it in the seat. I wasn't even steaming mad anymore. I was just tired. And bored. Where was Alora? I still haven't seen her.

We pulled into the estate and I was once again lifted inside and set on the couch. My gag was taken off, I didnt even bother spitting. Ah whatever.

"You don't look so good." Tom commented. I pretty much felt less of a woman. More like an animal, but I didn't say anything as he unbound me. "I liked you better feisty." 

I shrugged letting my arms hang limp.

"I need a shower." I said, my head spun. "and a cigarette." I was having MAJOR withdrawal. Tom grudgingly nodded leading me to a massive marble bathroom with Roman like columns and gold details. He turned on the tub.

"I said shower. Not bath." I said wearily. 

"Take your clothes off." he ordered, except this time he wasn't saying it in a sleazy way. He was just trying to help. But I still didn't want to. 

"Leave first, I won't try and escape or anything." I swayed, tired, all last night I had stayed up to make sure Tom didn't pull any funny business and now I was paying for it. He shook his head.

"You look sick." the tub was filling up and the warm soapy water called out to me. I stood my ground but didn't protest when he came over and pulled my duck shirt over my head.

"There." he said tossing it away. "That wasnt so hard." I covered my arms over my red sports bra and sat at the edge of the tub while he pulled my bottoms off. He scoffed at my duck panties.

"Of course. Now get in..." he said motioning to the tub. I slid in. 

"How am I supposed to take a real bath if you're sitting in here creeping?" I complained.

"Youll find a way." he said picking up my Jammies and folding them. He wasn't such a bad guy. I thought watching him mop the water up off the floor with a towel.

"Why did Tokio Hotel become a mob if you all were already rich?" I asked cupping water and pouring it over my head. He was silent.

"Money Changes people. We were In the business before we were famous, AND THAT money went towards MAKING us famous. We never stopped." I nodded soaping my arms.

"Well thats stupid." he was finished mopping and now sat at the edge of the tub staring at the celiing.

"Just because we're having this little heart to heart doesn't mean you ain't giving me my money by the way." he stated tossing a washcloth at me. I caught it.

"Where's Alora." I asked suddenly. He smirked pouring shampoo on my head. 

"We have A LOT of rooms in this house Hadley." he said scrubbing my scalp with his fingers. I looked up at him.

Ah shit. What were those butterflies in my stomach? he looked so intent on getting me clean, he didn't even notice me staring hardcore at him. 

"Stop staring at me, it's freaking me out." he said pouring water on my head. Okay maybe he did notice. "Do you want me to kiss you again or something?" he asked, his hands covered in foam. I found my head nodding yes. Am I a fuckwit? A twit!?!? 

He gave me a look. "Bitch...you're getting a cold. Are you out of your fucking mind?" I snapped out of it realizing that I pretty much just asked my kidnapper to kiss me.

AS IF! I thought as he splashed water in my face temporarily blinding me.

"Ah! Tom what the fuck! This isn't a no tear shampoo! I could go blind you big fuck!" I screeched over his laughter.

Skye's POV
     Oh ma damn. Was that Travis? Ahh poo. First time I see my brother in a year and I end up busting his nose. Wow what a great sister I am. I'm so great they could nominate me for the sister of the year. But dang his hair grew out, looks better than that Mohawk he had before. 

My attention snapped back to reality when I saw Bill running ahead of me. Was he stupid? His ass could have stayed, oh wait he looks like a woman. Bad media attention I guess. I ran faster to catch up with him, damn that boy can run in heels.

“Slow that ass down!" I yelled at him.

“No can do! Can't have the paparazzi see me like this! Do you know what the boy fans will do to me? It's their ultimate fantasy! No way am fulfilling it!" he yelled back and hopped into the car. Lulu was already in the driver’s seat, so I hopped into the back.

“DRIVE BITCH!" he yelled. Wow he can get real sassy. He was a girl in his earlier life right? Lulu did as he commanded and steered us home, driving at the speed of light. I swear he had nothing on Lulu right now. We finally got home and I was exhausted. Fuck, I still need a plan to bust Adrian and Alora out. Boo, so much thinking hurts my head.

    Bill was taking off the heels as he sat on the sofa. While Lulu was removing his makeup with that cream shit.

“Well, I guess you can go back to where we locked you up." I said wearily.

“Are you serious? Come on let me sleep in Adrian’s room, you guys don’t even have a bed for me!” little miss sassy was complaining.

“No way, she would kill me!” I retorted.

“What about Alora’s room?” he gave me a puppy dog look. Awe he was so cute! No, no, no, no, no, bad idea.

“haha no too much weed.” I replied. He pouted, then he brightened up.

“LULU’S ROOM!” he jumped up and clapped.

“haha… no. I have guys coming in to visit today. Unless you want you anus raped don’t come.” She stated. Wow. Ew. More hot dogs and nasty shit are going to be goin’ down there. Nasty, nasty, now a flashback of her and Bill’s moment came up. UGH.. no more please! Bill looked scared then he turned to me suggestively.

“haha, hehehe, real funny no.” I said automatically.

“Oh come on Skye. Poor guy has been kicked, beaten and sleeping on hard floor forever.” Shut the hell up! What was her problem? I do not want a grown man and his pickle in my room any time soon. Plus I needed to make plans to bust Adrian and Alora out, how would I do it with the enemy right there? Did she ever think?

“No.” I said firmly. But the two were ganging up on me so I finally sighed. “I’ll think about it.” they both smiled triumphantly then the door rang. Bill ran to get it.

“Whooo issss iiiiit?” he sang.

“You know who it is.” Two buff voices popped out of nowhere.

“Oh, that’s for me!” Lulu ran to the door and ushered in two really big guys, who were… not that cute. But they had stacks on deck! I mean you can tell their bodies were in tip top Shape. But the face… oh the face… I have never seen such  non cute creatures in my life. Your mothers must not love yall I thought to myself. The two guys smiled and waved at me and Bill.

“I'm Brad, and this is Johnny.” Said the big, bald eagle then pointed at his friend, mighty mouse. Mighty mouse had nasty brown hair, and like squinty eyes, but a buff body. Soo… you get the drift for the names. Bill waved back and I just nodded. Please go away, I kept repeating to myself. Lulu finally took the two upstairs and I and Bill just crashed on the sofas.

“Hey, wanna do something fun?” Bill asked… what was this primadonna thinking?

“What?” I inquired.

“Smoke weed?” he suggested with a raised eyebrow. Now that I think about it I need something to mellow me out. I got up and ran to Alora’s room.

“You coming?” I asked when I poked my head through Alora’s door waiting for Bill. He looked a little surprised.

“Ah, yeah hold up!” he ran over to me and we instantly found Alora’s stash in a drawer. It was with a bunch of suspicious looking things. Hmm… I’ll try that later, better stay safe tonight.

 I rolled a blunt, one for me and one for him. We lit eachother’s up. All of a sudden we started giggling, For no reason what so ever. It was just laughs; like he would make a fart sound and I would just burst out laughing. We kept going like that for a good hour or two. Until we heard some moaning and groaning from upstairs. Bill and I just looked at each other and burst out laughing.

“Oh no baby I’m a love shack!” Bill imitated the groaning from upstairs with a few jizz faces, as he would call them.

“I’m a bear and am looking for some honey!” I said with a moan. He busted out laughing.

“Yeah, ooh baby that’s the spot, put in the hole like golf. PUTT IT, lets gooo!!!” I groaned as I crawled on top of him. We both started laughing again, and kept on going on like that for hours. 

However, the next day, I had no idea what happened, it was all a blur. All I remember was lighting one blunt after the other. And then when I woke up I found myself in my bed… how did I get here. Then there was stirring on the other side… WTF! How did HE get there?! I poked him; he mumbled something then turned over. I looked down at myself…good... clothes are still on. I looked over at Bill, yup his pants were in place.

“Get up.” I said as I shook him.

“What?” he complained as he rubbed his eyes.

“How did we get here?” I asked confused.

“God knows, lemme sleep.” He took my duvet and dove back into sleep. I blew my hair out of my face. Dang, what a night. From the laughing I heard next door, I guess Lulu wasn’t done with her game either.

Adrian's POV
     I woke up Friday morning feeling like a truck hit me. I was unchained laying facedown in Tom's bed, he had an arm over my back. OH NO WAIT!! I put a hand on my ass.
Oh okay no ripped cloth. I thought relieved. Thinking the worst, I assumed he went kite runner on me and ass raped me. I was wearing sweats and a T-shirt. Tom grumbled in his sleep cracking one eye open. 
Now was my opportunity!! I thought. I hopped on him straddling him with my legs.

"Oh kinky shit." he said fully awake now, "nothing like being taken over by an Ill chick." I slapped him.

"What do you mean ill? What happened?!" Tom shrugged under my weight.

"You threw up in my tub, so I had to strip you naked and put you in new clothes." he winked. WHAT?!!?! I slapped him repeatedly.

"You don't just go around taking clothes off and getting nasty you big khara!" I screamed using a word I heard one of our Arab suppliers use. 

"You were sick! You slept ALL AFTERNOON." He said trying to dodge my flying hands. He grabbed my wrists.

"Stop that you stupid broad. You and I both know you're not that mad about me seeing you naked. I Know im Not." He Grinned. I pursed my lips.

"Tom when I get out of here..." he shut me up by slapping my bottom...AGAIN! "Tom...fuck you. Stop." I said shoving his hand away.

"Then why are you still on top of me?" he asked putting his hands behind my knees. Oh no...that's the naughty spot. I groaned falling over.

"I knew you were a knee girl." he crawled over me.

"Yeah, you're right...I am a knee girl." I said bringing my knee up to his nuts quickly. But he just missed it in time. I rolled over to where I was on top again, one more roll and we were gonna end up on the floor. I thought worriedly. 

He bit my collarbone reaching under my shirt. I couldn't help but freak out. His hands were cold as ice as he pulled my it over my head. 

WHAT WAS I DOING?!?! AHHH! I thought as he wiggled out of his clothes. He was too good at that...he tried to roll me over again, but I stopped him.

"I'm ALWAYS on top." I said kissing him full on. He pulled my pants off sitting me so I was on top of him. I buried my face in his neck as I wrapped my legs around him.

He moaned as I licked his earlobe. I bucked on him digging my nails in his back. He moaned as I nibbled at his lip.

Yowza! 
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha hope you enjoyed! Should have more up soon! Haha and give us some feedback! We're DYING to hear dahlings!

MandA