Status: Done! Look in the story list for part two! its being worked on :) © 2010AshTheBash et MONKEIII-FAYISH

It All Started With a Deal

Come On Down To The Creeps

Skye's POV
    I looked at Bill’s sleeping face. Dang his face was FLAWLESS. With makeup, without makeup… it didn’t matter he was a German sex god. He also didn’t disappoint in the disco stick area either, I thought remembering his little incident with Lulu. I still couldn’t remember how we got here, so I just got up and headed to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. 

Oh. My. God. I was a wreck. I look nasty; I wanted to go blind looking at ME! My hair was pointing in every possible direction, my lips were chapped. And worst of all… I had eye liner marks all around my eyes. I was a walking human panda! Ew! 

I washed my face with dove soap a couple of times, and decided it was time for a shower. I stripped down and hopped into the shower turning the cold water on. I love cold water. Calms me down, like the rain… wow am weird. I cleaned myself up with soap and shampooed my hair. Aaah, so much better I thought as I got out. I looked around and slapped my forehead. I left my clean clothes and undies on the bed.

I wrapped a towel around me and opened the door. Bill should be sleeping, so I’ll just grab my crap and come back in here to change... I thought calming myself down before I stepped out. I opened a drawer to get some clean undies and a bra, but then I heard a low whistle.

I turned around to find Bill fully awake. “Lulu teach you that?” he said with a smirk. The annoying twat. I grabbed my shirt and pants refusing to let that get to me.

“No, no she didn’t. And you,” I said pointing at him with the undies in my hand,“are supposed to be asleep so lie down, shut that ass up, and leave me alone.” I said all in one breath. He just started laughing.

“You’re really something, want me to help you change?” God he is an IDIOT.

“No i'm capable of doing that myself.” I said with a final hmph and marched to the bathroom, making sure to lock it behind me. I quickly changed into my ripped skinnies and a white v neck, strolling out of the bathroom.

“White looks good on you.” Bill complimented giving me the once over.

“Uh, thanks?” why was he complimenting me?

“No problem, do you have an extra tooth brush?” Actually I did, I was that freak that always changed her toothbrushes every month and kept extras just in case. Oh boy I was a freak. Uh. Not THAT kind.

“Actually I do, in the bathroom the drawer under the mirror.” I said. He got off the bed and strolled into the bathroom closing the door behind him. As if I would peek anyways. He wasn’t that great.

I decided to clean my room. I liked my shit cleaned. Like my bed, but not my books, everything else had to be messy. It was the only way I knew where anything was. I took the clothes on the floor and threw them in the dirty laundry basket. Then I made my bed. When I was done, I started air freshening it with febreeze. I took a deep breath. Yum. Looked and smelt good, Bill came out of the bathroom at that time.

“I need new clothes.” He stated. I sighed, off to Lulu’s room we go. I lead him to her room to find it messy, but completely empty. He started picking out clothes and a fresh pair of boxer briefs. Where was Lulu I wondered? Oh well probably doing someone else. Two wouldn’t be enough.

“You good now?” I asked tapping my foot. For a boy he sure took long to change.

“mhmm.” he said as he walked into Lulu’s bathroom to change. I decided to wait. God knows what he’d do if he was left alone. He finally emerged out of there, looking kind of like… me. He had a boys ripped jeans on, and a boys white v-neck. And he looked better! WTF! No fair. I debated going back to my room and changing, but decided it wasn’t worth it. I heard his stomach growl.

“Hungry?” I asked, he just nodded his head. Time to cook, I thought. Oh lord, I only knew how to make pancakes, he better not argue. We ran downstairs to the kitchen and he automatically took a seat. Of course, little miss perfection wouldn’t cook, he’s above that. I made a face when he turned his back and started on the pancakes.

“You like chocolate chips?” I asked.

“Hell yeah, gimme that bitch!” he yelled. Uhm… what? Was the weed still in his system? I just ignored it and finished up the pancakes. Four for me, and four for him. Not that I expected him to eat it all, he didn’t look like he ate much. 

BIG mistake. He was like a pig, except way skinnier, and way, WAY prettier.

“Good god slow, down no one is going to take that away from you.” I was seriously shocked, he ended up eating two of mine as well. Sheesh, he acts as if he hadn’t eaten for days… oh, that’s true he hadn’t eaten much since he came here. Unless weed counts. He licked his lips when he finished and poured himself some orange juice.

“That was good, you’re good. Next time we should put butter on them.” ER. record scratch that, next time? There won’t be no next time, I apologize even though I know it’s harsh. But am tired of these games, I just want my girls back.

“The sooner we return you, there won’t be a next time.” I stated simply. He just looked at me with a cocked eyebrow.

“Yeah but from the looks of it, nothing is going as you planned and I might be here a while. So yeah there might be a next time.” He replied. Ugh…nooooo. No more cooking, I hate cooking. I only cook when am desperate for food.

“Whatever. How about you call your bro? tell him we should make a switch-aroo and get it over with. Aren’t you pissed some ugly guy took your place and is singing at the wrong speed?” haha, that seemed to get him. He looked straight at me and put his hand forward.

“I need the cell.” he said firmly. I smirked and threw the phone at him.

“Remember speakerphone!” I sang.

“Yeah, yeah whatever.” He set it on speaker after he punched in the numbers. It started ringing. Ring...ring...

Adrian's POV
    I heard rapping. What the hell? I thought. Am I dreaming? I wondered sitting up slowly. I looked down at the lump in the sheets. Ripping them off I saw a bare ass naked Tom.

"Ahh SHIT." this wasnt a dream, it was a NIGHTMARE!! and his cell was ringing. Mr. Swaggeriffic had some dude rapping as his ringtone.
Brilliant.

I leaned over him snatching it. The caller ID read Bill's name. I pressed the send button saying nothing.

"Hallo?" Bill asked confusedly. I thought quickly...um...Uh...
I ran a finger down Tom's back and held the phone near his mouth.

"Yeeaaah..." he drawled smiling. Bill obviously bought it because he started to rant.

"Okay well Tom...this shit is getting stupid and I want to come home. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY RANDOM BOXERS I'VE HAD TO WEAR?!?!" he yelled hysterically. "Oh! And thanks to the karate kid over here, I may have to get my left nut removed!" I stifled a laugh digging a finger in Tom's side.

"Owwww, stop!" he groaned.

"'Ow' is right Tom!" Bill said murderously. "make the switch FIRST THING tomorrow! You hear me? They'll bring money and you bring the drugs we owed them in the first place." I heard a slap in the background. "Okay you just bring the drugs, no money for you."

I cleared my throat to make it sound deeper.

"Yeah. 9 in the morning sounds good." I grumbled. Bill paused.

"Why do you sound like that?" he asked slowly. Tom opened his eyes raising an eyebrow at me. Ohshitgameover...

"Puberty!" I said gruffly into the mouthpiece before hanging up and flinging the phone across the room. It hit the ground with a dull thud. Tom sat up quickly grabbing my arms.

"What's going on what were you doing with my phone??" he asked. Now it was MY turn to be a jerk.

"Oooh you're sooooo strong Tom." he shook me.

"You think you're cute huh with your duck P.J.'s and projectile vomit?!" he asked wildly.

"I think YOU'RE cute." I winked. He pressed his lips together in a tight line.

"I just want you to go back already." He said letting me go and getting out of bed. I flinched, that was just a bit painful, I thought rubbing my bruised wrists. Not just the wrists though, his biting comment.

"Leave your bed skills though, I'd like to keep that." he said pulling his shirt over his head, and just like that he was dressed.

"Well Bill called, and he wants to make the switch tomorrow...at 9." I added. Tom thought about this putting his lip ring in. Wait...how did it come out? I thought naughtily.

"Fine." he stated. "The sooner the better." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Nice tattoo by the way?" he said pointing at my ass. I craned my neck. Oh yeah, me and Lulu had got them done when we first met. It was a dragon crawling from the top of my butt to my shoulderblades. My stomach dropped realizing that Tom knew even MORE information about me.

I pulled my new borrowed shirt on. Tom was looking around.

"Uh...where's my phone?"

Skye's POV

I grinned at Bill as he hung up.

“Will you stop grinning at me and find something else to do.” He muttered as he went to sit on the sofa. I followed him and plopped next to him. He sighed. Please tell me he’s not going to cry, I don’t like tears. Plus, there is something really weird about seeing a grown man cry. So I put my hand on his back and rubbed up and down.

“Don’t worry you’ll be home soon.” I tried soothing, then suddenly his shoulders started shaking uncontrollably. Holy shit! I made it worse!!!

“No, no, no please done cry!” I begged. But then he busted out laughing… wait what? What just happened? Isn’t he supposed to be crying??

“Ooooh wooooh, that’s too funny, you’re hilarious! I wasn’t crying I was just bored, and then you pop out of nowhere trying to calm me down for no reason, I couldn’t hold in the laugh.” He tried suppressing another outburst but he couldn’t, he started laughing all over again, this time he started stamping his feet from how much laughing he did.

“Okay calm down dude it wasn’t that funny.” I said in monotone. Like really? And I tried being nice. Gosh I hate guys. He wiped a tear that was forming at the corner of his eye.

“haha, okay, okay it’s just. I'm good now, honest.”He turned to look at me and that was all he needed to start a laughing fit again. Really? Seriously? It. Was. Not. That. Funny. He looked at my pissed off face and calmed down.

“Sorry, so… since we’re stuck here for a while wanna do something fun?” last time I 'did something fun' with him I ended up in bed next to him wondering how it happened. So no.

“Nah I'm straight.” I replied.

“I wouldn’t expect less, you don’t seem like a lesbian to me.” He stated. Wait. How did he… this idiot.

“No I mean am okay, no more weed. Last time was bad enough.” I tried explaining.

“No more weed I promise. How about karaoke to kill the time?” I pondered about this for a minute. Why not? No harm can happen, and we did need to kill time. It was Friday and we were waiting for Saturday. Plus Lulu was M.I.A.

Pulling a sweater on and grabbing the keys we started for the garage port.

“Alright, hop into the car.” He smiled at me so wide I thought his cheeks were about to fall off. Not his butt cheeks, his face cheeks. He got into and I went over to the driver’s side and turned on the engine.

“I don’t know a karaoke plac.e” I confessed.

“I do, just start driving and I’ll tell you where.” he answered back. So I drove and he led me to a place called Wangs Café… so Asian. It was like…made for Lulu. Too funny. I took a picture of the sign before I parked then we went in. 

I whistled, it was like a hidden bar. The outside looked so cutesy and innocent, then when you walk in… there was like a killing aura. So scary. I shivered as we approached the counter.

“We want a small room, get us any snacks and 2 cokes for when we go in.” Bill ordered the lady and before we walked away he turned, “oh and put it on Tom’s tab okay honey?” he smiled then turned back around.

“You’ve been here before?” I asked stupidly. Well duh, his brother even set up an account here.

“Yeah, we usually do our meetings here if you know what I mean, but we do come here to chill too, sometimes.” I snorted. Wow must be a fun life, living out in the open.

“Wait, Tom won’t be mad that you’re using his tab?” I asked.

“A small price he has to pay for my kidnapping, the asshole he could have taken better care of me.” he scoffed and led me to a small room that had a miniature disco ball hanging in the middle. So cute! Bill set up everything really fast, and I made him go first. He was a well known LEAD singer, how could I compete with that? 

He decided to sing “monsoon” of course, and he scored a 99. Wow this shit actually scores your singing, holy fuck wad.

“Your turn.” Bill threw the mike at me and I gulped. I'm so going down in flames. Hmm… what song, what song… OH. To my surprise they had 'I just had sex' by the Lonely Island and Akon. I love that song! And I knew it by heart. So I put it on and started singing. Bill’s face was not what I expected he looked astonished and when I was done I received a 100!!! 

"HAHAHAHA in your face Madonna! I win!" I jumped all over and went close to his face.“nya nya nya nya nyaaa nyaaa! I win butt wipe!” he just sat there with his mouth open.

“Why aren’t you a singer?” he asked. I stood still. Say whaaaat? Singer? No way! I couldn’t sing to save a life!

“Cause I don’t have the voice for it.” I shrugged my shoulders. Its true not everyone was born to sing. He grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me.

“You have got to be kidding me! Do you hear yourself when you sing?” Actually I don’t, I get too into it and don’t pay attention. I shrugged again.

“I don’t think I do, and I don’t care much for it.” I simply stated. Yup, I was good the way I was, unless I could make it big and get a lot of money.

“Wow, your voice is amazing. Even though the lyrics were… a little odd. Maybe we can do a duet!” huh, no thank you. He must have had weed in those ears. But I guess we still had nearly a day ahead of us… I guess we can rot here and waste the day singing.  

“Okay… what song?”he rummaged through the songs and picked Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat. Eew love song.

“Serenade me bitch.” I started laughing at that comment. And then the music started. He started singing, and it was amazing. It was like he was having his own little concert for me. And only me, I felt so special. Then it was my part and I ended up staring at his eyes while singing. Then the duet part came, where both of us sang, and near the end our faces were so close. Our foreheads touch and I could feel his breathing. This is really awkward. His lips inched closer to mine, and I pulled away.

“Uhm… uh” I cleared my throat, “it’s nearly 1 we got to go...eat?” He just kept staring at me.

“What!? Find something better to do you’re staring is creeping me out.” I felt super awkward.

“The place doesn’t close until midnight… we still have the whole night to dance away.” He winked as he stated this piece of information to me. Uh oh. I don’t like these situations. He crept closer to me and pushed me into the sofa that was available in the room.

“W-what are you doing?” I stammered, but before I could do anything else he traced his thumb across my lip.

“So perfect, so full… mind if I get a dose?” he probably took my deer-in-headlights reaction as a yes, because the next thing I knew his lips were on mine. Good lord… so good. 

“No, no, no we got to stop this is bad!” I started freaking out trying to get away. I even slipped in the floor, but he jumped on me.

“Makes it more appealing. No?” he asked with a smirk. I hate Bill Kaulitz with all my big heart. He sat on me and pinned both my hands above my head and leaned in for more kisses, which I was more than less resistant to give back. It was like that for a while, and then his hands crept up my shirt. I shivered, it still felt good though. I used my now freed hands to creep up his shirt; I even peeled it off tracing my hand along his naked torso. God dammit he was too sexy to give up. And apparently he felt the same way, cause next thing I knew I was going to feel a whole lot of pleasure surging through. I hope he doesn’t use me and let me go… I would kill him.

And as if he could hear my thoughts he mumbled “ready, set, go!” wait...WHAT?! And that was all I needed to melt into his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hurrahh! We might be almost wrapping up here! Don't get too sad!!:))