Sequel: Summer Break

Senior Year!

Finale

Austin gets lonely. Katie and him break up. Cut to Patrick arguing with Kelsey and they break up. Patrick goes home to find his parents have divorced and the dad has left. Then cut to Bob who loses his family support because he has been lying about his grades. Andy is fired because he had sexual relations with one of the employees and he got distracted easily. While he is driving home, he gets flat tire and he has to call someone to help fix the tire. Finally, Jack finds out that his dad’s job might change so they may have to move. (“Let it Be”)

Austin learns about his friend’s tragedies and tries to cheer them up, but nothing seems to work.

Cut to bar. The Big 5 are separate from each other. Patrick notices all of them. He then signals Andy to come to him. He whispers his plan in Andy’s ear. By the way, they aren’t drunk and neither are Austin, Bob, and Jack. Anyway, Patrick starts to play the piano. Then he’s starting humming the first part of “Lean on Me”. Then, he sings the first verse. Andy sings the chorus part. Patrick continues to sing, then Bob joins on, and finally, Jack joins. And finally, Austin joins in on the last verse. We also have everybody at the bar join along in and they are all drunk. Backup singers come up on the stage and starting singing with us. This cheers the Big 5 up. And they are back to their old selves finally.

They find out the real reason why they hangout together is not because they’re popular, or big hot shots at their school. But the real reason is because they always able to have fun together no matter what.

Finally, the movie ends with the Big 5 having the whole school perform some Queen songs including “Another One Bites the Dust”. “We Will Rock You”. “We are the Champions” is played during Graduation. The Graduation ends and it cuts to High School Reunion where “Bohemian Rhapsody” is being performed. Flash is also performed (extended version).

The End

During the credits the Big 5 perform “I Will Survive” by Gloria Gaynor.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the best of the whole movie