Status: Updating

Baby Doll

Chapter 16

Stephanie
“Absinthe?” Sam asked handing me a shot glass of milky green liquid. I took it and sniffed it but set it back down on the bar.
“I’m okay. How’s it been going Sam I haven’t seen you in a week.” I say swinging my feet gently on the bar stool. It was another Saturday night at the bar and Matt was in the back talking to an important client. He’d left me alone with Sam and I was trying to distance myself but Sam was acting like my birthday incident hadn’t happened. Sam sat down beside me with his eyes on the stage as the girls danced to Pornstar dancing by my darkest days. I saw one of the girl Kim dancing center stage doing this movement where she rolls then pops her butt. She was wearing a blue g-string and matching bra which where both stuffed with cash. She had re dyed her hair and the red strand hung bone straight down her back. She smirked over at the crowd before undoing her bra and I looked away and back to Sam who’s eyes where on me.
“Are you okay?” I ask and Sam nods before tearing his eyes away from mine. He scoops my shot up from the counter and tosses it back then slammed it down hard on the bar.
“I’m going to go check on the meeting.” He muttered before walking away and I watched his retreating form. What was wrong with him? He’d been okay all night. I looked back at the empty shot glass and suddenly wished I’d taken it.
“Why is it when ever I see you, you look troubled?” A voice said as a hand lifted my chi to meet a pair of hazel eyes.
“Romeo.” I said remembering the guy from the stratosphere. Romeo smiled his eyes glittering.
“I’m happy you haven’t forgotten about me princess.” He said sitting down on Sam’s vacated bar stool. He looked as if he’d just stepped off of a magazine shoot with his designer jeans hanging low as they hugged his hips. He had a white t-shirt tucked under a brown jacket and his hair looked perfectly tousled. I felt like I was about to start drooling so I looked away and Romeo laughed.
“What’s a matter?” He asked placing his elbows on the bar and dropping his chin into his hands.
“It’s nothing.” I said quietly trying to look every ware but in those eyes. Romeo grabbed a lock of my hair and twirled it around his finger. I snuck a glance and saw his eyes where on my hair much like Matt did when he was thinking. Romeo’s eyes flickered to my face.
“People tell me I’m a good listener feel free to unload.” He pushed gently and I was tempted but decided to just tell him something that wasn’t important.
“Matt and I are having a little dry spell.” I said then blood rushed to my face and I covered my face. I try and come up with a unimportant and I bring up my non existence sex life? I peek out my fingers to see Romeo still staring at me with an amused expression on his face.
“What was happening before the dry spell?’ He asked and I shook my head.
“No I don’t know you.” I protested and Romeo cocked his head.
“I believe your boyfriend introduced us after I saved your life.” He says and I blush again.
“I don’t know you well then.” I say.
“Then I’m perfect because you don’t know if you’ll ever see me again.” Romeo says and I bite me lip.
“I’m a private person.”
“Well then let me lay a few scenarios out. One he was being to rough. Two he was being to gentle and you wanted to harder. Three he just isn't performing well or he just plain isn’t doing shit for you. Four you have a fantasy you want to act out and won’t b able to have sex unless the fantasy is played out.” Romeo says and my mouth drops open.
‘Are you a psychiatrist?”
“No but I just want to understand the human psyche. It makes my life easier when your able to convince people especially in the business world. Which I will be entering even more when my father passes his company down to me.” Romeo says then turns toward the bartender and orders a drink. The bartender glances at his wrist for the bracelet that will let her know if he can order drinks. She gets him a coke then walks away. Romeo glares at her back as he picks up his glass and takes a drink.
“If your boyfriends being to rough . . .”
“What makes you think that’s the problem?” I ask.
“The way he grabbed you like he owned you.” Romeo says matter of factly.
“Anyway if he’s being rough it’s a shame. “ Romeo reaches out a hand to stroke my cheek.
“You look to fragile to be handled like anything more then fine china.” He mummers and I lean toward his hand grateful for the gentle contact. He was right even Matt tried to make me feel pleasure in bed he was too rough. Slamming into me with all the force he could muster.
“Mr. Valentino?” My eyes snap open and Romeo reluctantly pulls his hand away. Matt is standing next to what seems to be an older version of Romeo. Matt is smiling gently but his eyes are shooting daggers at Romeo.
“Stephanie this is my Father Carlos Valentino.” Romeo says his voice as smooth as silk. I slide off the stool and smile at the man next to the man next to Matt.
“Hello Sir thanks for coming. “ I said and he chuckled before taking me hand and kissing it.
“Nice to meet you too Stephanie. The stories about you do you no justice.” He says and I blush.
“T –thank you.” I stutter and Carlos laughs again.
“She’s so cute Matt be careful or I might just steal her away.” He says then winks at me. I look down at the floor as Matt tucked me against his side.
“Well goodbye both of you and I look forward to closing the deal.” Matt says shaking Carlos then Romeo’s hand. Romeo holds onto Matt’s and for a little while and I see Matt’s jaw clench as both men tighten their grips in the hand shake. I reach up on my tip toes and kiss Matt’s neck.
“Let go.” I whisper so only he can hear. Matt releases his grip and Romeo smirks before following his father through the crowd. After they leave I turn to Matt.
“What deal are you closing?” I ask and Matt wraps a hand around me waist as he leads me to the usual secluded booth in the corner. Once we’re seated he answers me.
“I’m opening a new club and leaving Sam to handle his own place.”
“Will it be another strip club?”
“Na it might just be a night club or maybe something like that movie Burlesque. All I know is that I want to starts my own businesses.” Matt says signaling a waitress.
‘Why do you want to do this out of the blue?” Guilt flashes across Matt’s face and it clicks into my brain. I hadn’t seen Lexii a lot around Sam, of course Matt having sex with Lexii would strain their relationship. I bite my lip. Should I tell Matt what had happened between Sam and I? I shook the thought away. Not unless he told me about him and Lexii. Matt attaches his mouth to my earlobe and nips gently. I moan.
‘Matt . . .what . . .are you doing?’ I ask and Matt moans as he nuzzles my neck.
“Taking your mind off matters you don’t have to worry about.” He whispers as a waitress places a bottle of tequila on the table next to a glass with a few cubes of ice. She also sets down a glass of sprite and I flash her a thankful look as she walks away. Matt opens the bottle and pours himself a drink then drinks a little. I drink my sprite the liquid burning slightly from the fizz. I lick my lips and glance at Matt who has his glass pressed to his forehead. I snuggle closer to her and kiss his cheek.
‘You seem tense.” I whisper and Matt sets his drink down before I feel his hand on my knee.
“Want to help me relax?” he asks turning his lips to meet mine and I kiss him back gently but he presses harder against my lips.
“Matt please can you please be a little more gentle?” I ask and Matt seems a little taken back but he softens his kiss and uses his finger tips to trace my inner thighs. His touches are feather light and seem to turn me on.
We keep kissing as Matt flips up my dress to cup my butt through the thin fabric of my underwear. I moan into his mouth and he does the same as he pushes me back onto the booth but I stop him.
“Matt stop.”
“Stephanie you can’t keep doing this to me. Taking me so far then telling me to stop.” Matt says gently.
“I’m sorry I just don’t want to do anything in public.” I say fighting tears. Matt kisses away the tears that fall.
“No I’m sorry Baby Doll. I should let you go as slow as you want with all the things I’ve done to you.” Matt says leaning back in the booth so my legs are placed on his lap.
“I don’t want to think about what you did to me Matt. That’s why I’m rushing to forgive you. If I think about what you did to me I’ll won’t be able to stay afloat. My depression will drown me and I’ll go back to cutting and one day I won’t stop cutting until I’m dead.” I say more tears sliding down my cheeks. Matt pulls me closer.
“I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry.” He chants placing kisses from my hair to my neck. I wipe my tears away.
“I love you Mattie.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Grrr. Stephanie forging him that easily is going to make her alter ego retaliate.
Hi everyone the story is going to start taking off. Also Sam doesn't know about Stephanie's alter ego no one does. He just went over to try and seduce Stephanie. I set up a character profile for her alter ego along with Romeo and will name her soon.

News in my life
Next I went to the EXTREME THING! it's this thing they throw in in Vegas. Long story short I got to see the Black Veils Brides, Asking Alexander, Dreamscar, Evergreen Terrace, Chiodos plus a few more all for twenty bucks. Even Hollywood undead was there but I left before that since I barely know who they are. I even got all the members of Black Veils Brides autographs and took some awesome pics. Felt bad for Andy Sixx though. The fence he jumped onto started falling and the fans started pulling him down even more. Poor guy got got groped by like a million girls while I just stood by and watched. There was also lot's of bottle throwing,mosh pits and hot guys running around so I had a good weekend and can't wait to make this story heat up.