Status: Updating

Baby Doll

Chapter 17

Sam was getting annoyed. Stephanie was too good at acting like they hadn’t been screwing every chance they got. She just smiled acted like her usual innocent self. Even he’d had to catch himself when he’d been staring at Stephanie’s minxy ass. She looked down right fuckable and he wanted to pull her into his office and bend her over his desk. She was wearing a short white dress that made her seem damn right angelic among the strippers. He ran his fingers through his brown locks and groaned as his eyes slipped closed and he allowed his head to fall onto his desk. He shouldn’t be acting like that. He was Samuel Angelo. He didn’t go crazy over girl no matter how good they where in bed girls went crazy for him.
“Sam?” He sat back in his chair as Stephanie entered is office and shuts the door behind herself before crossing the room and hopping onto the edge of his desk. Her dress rode up baring more of her golden legs which she crossed.
“Matt and I are getting ready to leave but Matt wants to wrap some things up.” Stephanie says looking at Sam as she pulled on the hem of her dress. She had so many nervous habits.
“What's up beside the sky?” Sam asked watching the watching her lips.
“I kind of want to sleep with Matt but I don’t know what to do about What happened between us. I know he cheated on me first but still. . .” Stephanie stopped as Sam trailed his hand up her dress until he reached the crouch of her underwear.
“God I’ve missed this.” He muttered and Stephanie froze her aqua eyes widening.

? P.O.V.
Stephanie was petrified. Her heart beat rapidly like she was having a heart attack. Her thoughts scrambled about like bats in a cave as she tried to figure out what to say. This is my punishment for being a stupid slut. She thought. He’s going to rape me then Matt’s going to find out and think I seduced him and I’ll go write back to being Matt’s sex toy. I blasted into her body and scrambled off the desk and stood glaring at Sam.
“What the fuck Sam?” I yelled at him as Stephanie’s tears slid down my cheeks. I wiped them away thanking cover girl for water proof mascara. Sam seemed taken back.
“What the hell are you talking about? You came in here talking about it and I thought it was okay! You’ve been acting all innocent all night and it’s driving me barmy.” Sam yelled back and crossed my arms in front of my chest as I shifted my body wait to one leg and glared. I knew there must be some part of him that could tell when I was me and when I was Stephanie. No one knew about me but it wasn’t that hard to figure out if you saw why her personality changed so fast and how she even talked differently. She always seemed so cute while I cussed and the things that came out of my mouth when Sam did me were not even in Steph’s vocabulary. I’d done research on the shit to figure out what was up. Apparently I was part of Stephanie imagination but I didn’t believe that. I was as real as Stephanie. I just never got time to play before.
“I’m sorry Samuel I’m just being stretched so thin.” I said.
“Maybe we can mess around some other time okay?” I said giving him my best Stephanie stare. Sam sighed but nodded.
“Fuck Stephanie you’re making me go crazy. You’re just so sweet on the outside but on the inside you’re this sexy vixen.” Sam says and I shudder. Sam smiles at my reaction.
“Now what were you saying about being ready to sleep with Matt?” Sam asked but I waved my hand away.
“Don’t worry about it I have it under control. And Sam I don’t want you calling me Stephanie when we’re together.”
“What now we already have a code word.”
“Well like you said I’m a vixen when I’m around you.” I say pulling my bottom lip into my mouth before letting it go.
“What do you want me to call you?” Sam sighs pushing his left hand into his hair.
“Desiree.”
“Your middle name?”
“Yeah. That way if Matt hears you calling me that he’ll just think it’s your nickname for me.” I say. Sam nods.
“Okay. Bye love.”
“Bye.” I say smiling over my shoulder before leaving his office. I step into the hallway and see a light shining from under Matt’s office. I smooth my dress and walk to the door. I put my hand on the door but am interrupted when a moan slips from behind the door. I stop then press my ear to the door.
“Shh. Kim I don’t want any one to hear.” I hear Matt say and then I hear Kim’s groan.
“Why can’t you just leave her?” She asks.
“Because I love her.”
“But apparently not enough to not fuck me.” Kim says then she let’s out a loud gasp.
“Don’t you ever doubt my love for her! He spat. Kim whimpered then started moaning again. I stepped away from the door and walked through the dressing room to go to the employ parking lot. Once I’m outside I pull out my phone and text Matt I was waiting by the car. I press send as I walk to the car. I put my phone away and was about to look up when I run into a body. I curse and look up to see Romeo.
“Why hello.” He says and I smile up at him.
“Hello Romeo.” I say coyly and he smiles.
“You know you should be more careful when your that cute and alone at night.” Romeo says.
“I could have been some weirdo waiting for a stripper to come out.” I shrug and brush my hair from face.
“If you where that weirdo I wouldn’t mind being taken advantage of.” Romeo raises his eyebrow and that one move is sensual.
“Where’s that sweet shy girl I just saw inside?”
“Maybe she’s only there when she wants to be.” Romeo chuckles.
“Like the song says you have to have a girl whose lady in the street but a freak in the bed.” I bite hard down my lip then let a sultry smile slip onto my lips.
“You have a way with words Romeo.” This time he shrugs.
“How about you let me sow you what else these lips can do and take you on a date?” I laugh.
“I have a boyfriend.” I say and Romeo flips his hair from his eyes.
“I don’t care. A few dates with me and you’ll forget about Matt.” I scoff.
“Why do you think I would cheat on my boyfriend?” Romeo steps closer until our chest are touching and he slips his hands into my curls.
“Because I can fix that dry spell your having. I can be slow and gentle.” He says pushing his hips softly against mine.
“Or rough.” He grinds his hips into mine and I moan.
“Maybe even act out whatever fantasy you might want.” He says finally dropping his hands to my hips.
“I’m not a slut.” I say outrage he thought Stephanie was some common tramp. Even I wasn’t like that. I had only slept with two guys and that was by choice.
“I don’t think that.” He protest.
“Then what are you saying?”
“I just believe some women need someone to make love to them and actually care about what the omen gets out of sex I also want to treat you right. I won’t bring you to a strip club on a Saturday either.” Romeo says as he slides his fingertips up and down my hips. I close my eyes for a second then open them.
“Okay Romeo. Just remember retain that dear perfection which he owes.” I say quoting part of Romeo and Juliet and Romeo grins and pulls out his iphone. I give him my number then he kisses me barley letting his tongue stroke mine before he pulls away.
""Good Night, Good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow." He says then walks to his silver sports car and drives away. I watch him drive away and once he’s out of view I smack myself. I just added another thing to keep from Stephanie.
“Stupid stupid. I mutter slapping my forehead. Hands slip around my waist and I jump.
“Hey Baby Doll.” Matt whispers in my ear and I pull away from him.
“Hey Matt.” I say ignoring his touches as I walk to he car.
“What’s the matter?” I’m asked for basically the third time that night. I wasn’t going to let Stephanie know he’d cheated on her because I knew here life depended on if she could move in from what he’d done to her but I’d hate him ever since I controlled my body even if he was good in bed. I lick my lips and taste Romeo. I smile as I let my eyes slip closed. Life was definitely getting better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to:
LilyPrincess96
XtremeFairy
for commenting last chapter.