Status: Updating

Baby Doll

Chapter 18

“Oh my god!” Jillian squealed once she saw me. It was a few weeks after my latest black out session and the café was holding an event to bring in more costumers. The café would have a dress up day once a month and the staff would act out what ever costume it was and the cooks would make special dishes. This time it was the Wild wild west. That meant all the waitress and waiters where dressed as cowboys and cow girls and I didn’t even know the menu yet since the owner of Oh La! La! Miss Owens had sprung this idea on everyone after calling a meeting then she’d ushered us to a photo shoot to have publicity for the café. I was dressed in a pair of jeans frayed at the edges and a blue and white fennel crop top with a spaghetti strap white t-shirt tucked under it that bared a lot of my midriff. My curls where fluffed and silky and a white cowgirl hat was on my head. A brown pair of cowgirl boots topped off the clothes along with a simple brown belt slung loosely on my hips. I adjusted the hat as I took a look at Jillian’s clothes that similar to mine except her shirt was checkered with pink and white. She hugged me tight against her chest and began to jump up and down.
“What?’ I asked giggling. Jillian lets me go and walks in a circle around me.
“You look so cute and it actually shows you have a butt and boobs!” She said making me blush. The push up bra I’d been given was accenting my cleave a lot more then I was used to when I was working.
“I feel exploited.” I say still blushing as I look down at the ground of the room. The photo shoot was happening in a building in old Las Vegas. The room was made of concrete and part of it was filled with little changing booths and all the beauty and hair supplies needed for the shoot which where scatted on white vanities. The photographer was a woman with black hair that seemed to have slivers of sliver in it but her face showed she couldn’t have been older then her late twenties. The backdrop was a blank white canvas and a table next to it held props from trays used to serve customers to lassos.
“You feel exploited.” Jason muttered as he walked toward the us. My mouth dropped open. Jason looked more like an outlaw then anything else. His red velvet locks where tied loosely in a ponytail and he was wearing black from head to toe. His black skinny jeans hugged his body in all the right places and it took me while to get over that sight. Then he had a belt with a giant buckle that was shaped like a circle and had the words Oh La! La! And the café’s logo on it.
“I envy the person who put the oil on his body.” another waitress said coming over to us. Jason blushed a little and tried to hide under his black hat with gold around the edge.
“Wow cowboy I’d ride you anytime.” Ana says wrapping her arms around him from the side of his waist. She was wearing what I now must be the uniform for the shoot but her shirt was white and red. She still some how made it look as sexy as possible on her with out showing any more skin then Jillian or myself. Jason flicked her in the forehead and she laughed as she rubbed the spot he had flicked.
“Oh come on Jason you have to admit even you must want to bone yourself right now.” Ana said and Jason shook his head.
“No I’m not that conceited.” He said and Ana pointed to me.
“Notice how Stephanie’s staring like your chest it’s the second coming of Jesus? That must count for something in your book.” Ana says and Jason’s emerald gaze flickers to mine. I look away embarrassed.
“You look adorable Stephanie.” Jason says and I blush and stare hard at the cracks on the concert floor that suddenly seem to need my desperate attention.
“Thank you Jason.” One all the rest of the girls came out followed by the guys (which brought the grand total of our wait staff to ten with six girls and four guys not including Jason) Miss Owens came over.
“Oh well don’t all of you look amazing!” She cooed. Miss Owens stood at five foot seven at age thirty something with a mass of small tight graying curls that stopped at her shoulders. She had her circular shaped glasses perched on her nose and her blue eyes stared back at me filled with excitement. She was wearing a white blouse tucked into a black pencil skirt and paired with black heels that added a few inches to her height.
“Well now all of you follow me over to the photo area and we can start everyone line up single file.” They lined up and they where explained about what was expected on them and how they could use any of the props from the table. The process went at a okay pace with Ana and I leaning against Jason chest as we waited at the end of the line. I yawned after an hour of waiting and leaned even more against Jason.
“Tired?” He asked brushing the hair back from my face. I nodded but kept my eyes closed. I hadn’t been feeling my best ever since that night at the club where I had my second black out. Even if I went to bed early it still felt like I’d been up partying all night. It was also getting harder to tell a black out from sleeping. One when woke up I smelled like straight up alcohol and Matt had barely been able to keep his anger in check when he asked me about it and I replied I don’t know. Matt and I had also still not had sex and it surprised me he hadn’t found someone to sleep with.
“You should try and nap after the shoot.” He said and I nodded again.
“I will.” I mutter and nuzzle against Jason’s chest. I was getting tired and wished they would play some better music then classical music during the shoot to keep me pumped. Jason wrapped arms around me and my eye lids fluttered but I relaxed and started to doze off.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have my set story line and I'm writing it. Along with a prequel and sequel! I always get ahead of myself. Jason gets to meet Desiree, Stephanie's alter ego soon. Bye and thanks for reading!
Commenters:
XtremeFairy
LilyPrincess96
kbrice89