Status: Updating

Baby Doll

Desiree's letter

Dear Stephanie,
Hi my name is Desiree and I’m my own person. I know Ciara said I’m just a manifestation of you but that’s not fair even if I did start that way. I have my own will and I hope we can learn to co-exist. So first off I’d like to apologize for having sex with Jason. I really am sorry but I was tipsy and he was there. Not to say I sleep around a lot. The only guys I’ve ever slept with where Sam, Jason and Matt. Sam was a fling and the first guy I slept with every since I just stopped being a voice in your head. I guess when you really needed me I came to make sure you would be able to live a little. When I realized that you couldn’t remember anything I did I am sorry to admit I was happy to know I could be whoever I want. Right now I might be dating a guy. I say might because I don’t know if I like him as anything other then a potential one night stand. Then last night he took me to the circus. I had never been and it was amazing. I brought you back some cotton candy and a stuffed white tiger since that’s your favorite animal. The tiger tamer at the circus got one of those big cats to give him a kiss! It was amazing and I hope you can go some day. Until then I guess Neko will have to be your little tiger. So it’s nice to meet you and as far as I know there are no other personalities. You also need to call Jason. I’ll come forward and explain everything to him. You have to understand he noticed that you where acting way different from usual . He was actually pissed about it and then getting him to sleep with me took a lot. And no matter how cliché it sounds he fucked me but if you guys ever decided to have sex he’ll make love to you (with some fucking mixed in).
Love Desiree,
P.S.
The guy got me a stuffed elephant and I was too tired to hide from you so even if you don’t accept tiger please don’t throw away my elephant.

I set slid the letter into an envelope and set it down beside the stuffed white tiger. After the circus Romeo took me for dinner before dropping me off. I really was tired. I hope Stephanie bought the whole he fucked me but would make love to you I watched it on a comedy thing but with Stephanie's mind set she would probably buy it. Hopefully, I would hate myself if Jason and Stephanie split over me. Then again what he did was way out of line and the next time i saw him I would tell him that. I might also rough him up a little bit too. He didn't understand how much Matt had damaged her and when he pinned her down it made her wonder if this was how she was meant to be treated. If maybe she should just go back to Matt which I couldn't let happen. I changed into one of Jason's t-shirt that he'd left over hoping Stephanie would notice before climbing into bed and passing out the second my head hit the pillow.