Status: Updating

Baby Doll

Chapter 32

Stephanie
I pushed open the back door of Oh La La! and listened for the sound of Jason’s voice. When I didn’t hear it I made a dash for the locker rooms but ran smack dab into Jason. I stumbled back and fell hard on my butt. Jason leaned down to help me up and I recoiled. He sighed as he pulled me gently to my feet. I yanked my hand away the second I could and pushed past him. He grabbed me and pushed me into a corner.

“Stephanie please just let me apologize.” He pleaded as I stared at the tile floor beneath us.
“I’m so sorry. I won’t ever let it happen again. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” He chanted bringing my hand to his lips and kissing the back of it between each apology. I pulled my hand from his grasp then turned around and lifted my shirt up a little bit. I reached back and ran my hand along my back until my fingers found the small scar next to my spine.
“Matt said that the day before he stabbed me right here.” I said coldly. I felt Jason’s fingers touch the scar and I quickly pulled the shirt back down then turned around and started into his eyes. I think it was a mistake though because immediately I started drowning in his eyes that where glistening with unshed tears.

“You molested me.” I said and Jason closed his eyes.
“I know it tortured me all night but I can promise it won’t happen again. I was just so tired of you closing me out then when you finally let me in your pissed at me for not knowing you had DID.” He said. I shook my head.
“I was just upset you couldn’t tell me from Desiree.” I said and Jason looked confused.
“I got a letter today from my other personality. She said she uses my middle name as her first. She also said that she was sorry for sleeping with you and that it took a lot on her part to get it to happen.” Jason was the one to look at the floor as his cheeks reddened.
“I-I’m really sorry.” He stuttered wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me against his chest. I laid my head down on his chest loving how we fit together like a key and a lock. He kissed the top of my head and I pulled away.

“Jason do not come over my house after nine o clock okay? I don’t trust you to sleep over anymore.” I said firmly. Hurt showed in his eyes but Jason nodded.
“Okay.” He leaned down to kiss me but I turned my head and he met my cheek. He squeezed my waist gently then kissed my cheek again and allowed me to leave. I hurried away to get dressed as Jason headed toward the kitchen.
● ● ●
“Stephanie!” Anna said flouncing over to me. Immediately I was on high alert as I slid some cups onto a tray to take it into the kitchen. Anna never flounced unless she had something up her sleeve. A guy who’d been eating earlier in the corner was walking behind her with a guitar case clutched in his hand. I groaned and rolled my eyes as I set the tray back down and slid into a chair. It was before the dinner crowd was set to come in and there where a few people still lingering. The ones who had heard me before turned their attention to me along with the staff, who either paused or at least slowed in their work.

Anna smiled happily as the guy sat down opposite me and took out this guitar.
“This is Nathan and I told him about your awesome voice so he wants to hear it.” She said smiling hugely. I knew nothing about instruments but this one was beautiful. It had a rich golden brown body with dark chocolate designs dancing across it that looked like trees with roots branching across it. Nathan strummed it a few times and tuned it a little before looking up at me. He had dark brown eyes borderline black with his short hair cropped into a Mohawk.

“What do you want me to play beautiful?” He asked smiling and I blushed.
“I-I don’t know.” I stuttered.
“How about Lullaby by The Spill Canvas.” Jason said coming in from the kitchen and sitting down in a chair. I looked knowingly at him. It was the song he’d sing into my ear as we lay gently intertwined. Nathan nodded and started playing the song. I listened for a minute as he warmed up before I started.

“It's the way that you blush when you're nervous.
It's your ability to make me earn this.
I know that you're tired, just let me sing you to sleep.
It's about how you laugh out of pity,
'Cause lets be honest I'm not really that funny.
I know that you're shot, just let me sing you to sleep.”
If you need anything, just the say the word.
I mean anything.
Rest assured, if you start to doze, then I'll tuck you in,
and plant my lips where your necklaces close.

It's those pills that you don't need to take,
medicating perfection, now that's a mistake.
I know that you're spent, just let me sing you to sleep.
It's your finger and how I'm wrapped around it.
It's your grace and how it keeps me grounded.
I know that you're weak, just let me sing you to sleep.

If you need anything, just the say the word.
I mean anything.
Rest assured, if you start to doze, then I'll tuck you in,
and plant my lips where your necklaces close.

While you were sleeping I figured out everything,
I was constructed for you, and you were molded for me.
Now I feel your name, coursing through my veins.
You shine so bright it's insane, you put the sun to shame.

(Oh)

If you need anything, just the say the word.
I mean anything. (I really do)
Rest assured, if you start to doze, then I'll tuck you in,
and plant my lips where your necklaces close.

If you need anything, just the say the word.
I mean anything.
Rest assured, if you start to doze, then I'll tuck you in,
and plant my lips where your necklaces close.”

I stopped as Nathan played a little longer. His fingers drifting from string to string delicately. When the last note had gave away to silence people applauded politely and I smiled. Jason had drifted over to me during the song and he pressed his lips to my forehead and I whined out childishly. He chuckled and moved to my lips. It was sweet passionate and went on forever. Anna ever so politely asked us to stop.
“Jason if you don’t stop your going to have to deal with a hard on for the rest of your shift.” We broke apart and I leaned my head against his chest as he hugged me.
“I still don’t accept your apology Jason.” I whispered. I felt him nod before we went back to work.

He was a smart guy to request our song like that, I was actually closer to trusting him again. I glanced at him when I set stuff down in the sink and heard him humming Lullaby. Please don’t let me drown Jason.His eyes drifted over to me and he smiled. I smiled back before hurrying out when Anna called me.