Status: Active - i'll try to update as much as i can!

Lost It All

Ch.2

*3 years later*

“Do you have to go back?” Shaun asked.

“Yeah.” I looked up at him sadly.

You’re probably wondering who Shaun is. I met him when I first moved to Australia. My cousin was one of his best friends. We started talking and soon we became girlfriend and boyfriend.

“I don’t want you to go!” Andy said loudly but Bradie covered his mouth trying to make sure he didn't draw attention to us.

“I don’t either but I have too.” I frowned at all of them.

“Then stay!” Shaun said pulling me into him.

“You know I want to but my mom said I need to.” I lied. I can’t believe I just lied to him. I’ve
never lied to him the whole relationship.

“I know. I’m going to miss you so much.”

“I’m going to miss you too.” I felt the tears trying to fall.

“Don’t cry. You know I hate when you cry.” My flight was called and I knew that when I got home, I would feel so much better.

I got down to get my bags when I heard 4 voices scream my name. I turned to see Val, Lacy, Gena and Leana running towards me. They attacked my hugging me.

“DeNaesia! We’re so glad you’re back!” Val said.

“I am too! I’ve missed all of the guys too!” We went to the SUV and drove to Val and Matt’s house. I saw all their cars. The one that got my attention was the BMW. It was his car.

“Don’t worry. Well keep you away from him as much as possible.” Leana said.

“This is going to end badly.” I knew that was.

“Matt, come help us!” We’re attempting to get the suitcases out the trunk when 3 pairs of tattooed covered arms grabbed them.

“DENAESIA!” Jimmy yelled picking me up and spinning me around.

“Jimmy, put me down before I throw up my lunch!” I said loudly.

He put me down and Zacky pulled me into a hug.

“I missed you!” Zacky said then passed me over to Matt.

“I missed you guys too!” We went inside while the guys took my stuff upstairs.

“Go put on your bathing suit!” Val ordered. She was always the demanding one.
I looked around the room I was staying in. I got my black bikini with blue skulls and put my short shorts on. I walked outside and saw Brian talking to Matt in front of the grill. I looked away and jumped into the pool. While I was talking to the girls, I felt like someone was watching me. My eyes met with those eyes – his eyes. I couldn’t turn away. I saw pain, guilt and happiness in his eyes. It took so much to turn away and try to ignore him.

“DeNaesia just ignore him.” Gena said.

“I’m trying to but he’s making it so hard!” We got out when Matt said the food was ready.

We all ate and talked until Brian decided to say something.

“Uhh, do you think I could talk to you?” He said rubbing his neck. Everyone knew he was talking to me.

“Sure.” I hesitated and followed him inside.

“What did you want to talk about?” He remained silent.

“If you’re not going to talk then I’m just going to leave.”

“NO! I’m just trying to think of the right words to say to you.” He said grabbing my arm to stop me from walking away.

“Brian…”

“I was so stupid for not telling you. I first it just pretended but as the relationship progressed, I started liking you and I soon realized that I loved you.” He was holding both of my handing looking into my eyes.

“But how am I supposed to know that you’re telling the truth and I can trust you?”

“I – I’ll prove it to you! I’ll show you that you can trust me and my love for you is true.” He said. I could tell that he was telling the truth.

His eyes showed me that he was determined to prove it to me. Even after all that we’ve been through, I wanted him to try. We’re going to have or ups and downs, but maybe we’ll get back together. The only thing I hope is that at the end, my heart isn’t broken again.
♠ ♠ ♠
everything is okay with them... for right now. do you think that Brian will actually gain her trust? does he actually love or is he still lying?

*i writing a oneshot that i'm posting either tonight or tomorrow.