Status: Active - i'll try to update as much as i can!

Lost It All

Ch.5

I stared at Jimmy not knowing what to say. "Say something!" Jimmy said angrily. "It's nothing to worry about." I said and walked inside. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?" I heard Jimmy yell and come after me. "There's something wrong and you need to tell me." He said a little more calmly this time.

"There is nothing wrong. I fell and you know I bruise easily. That's it." I said hoping he would believe me. "Fine. This conversation isn't over. Lying to me doesn't help." He said in walked back outside. Once he walked out I started feel more and more guilty as he kept on walking. I knew I should have told my brother what really happened, but I didn't want to start drama between him and Brian.

I walked back outside and sat down between Brian and Val. "Is everything okay between you two?" Val asked while everyone looked at both Jimmy and I. "Yeah everything is fine. It was just a misunderstanding." I said softly and drank my drink. Jimmy scoffed and muttered something that no one heard. "What did you say Jimmy?" Val asked. "Nothing." He then got up and walked inside the house. I looked down at my lap and messed with the hem of my shirt. "I think everyone should just go home. Jimmy's probably not going to come back down for the rest of the night." Everyone agreed and we all left.

It was an awkward silence on the way over to Brian's house. "So what was that all about?" Brian asked while still looking at the road. "He was just overreacting about nothing. You don't have to worry about anything." I said looking out the window. I just wanted to get home and go straight to bed. "Where did you get the bruises from?" He asked glancing at me for a second and then looking back at the road. "I fell last night." My voice cracked a little bit as I replied. "I know you're lying. You should just tell me." He said while turning off the car.

We got out and headed inside the house. "Last night you came home so drunk. You were yelling and you could hard stand up straight. You got mad that I took so long to come to you so you slapped me. After that you beat me and then went to bed." I didn't look at him while I told him what happened last night. "Are you serious?" He asked putting his hand under my chin to make me look at him. I nodded my head as tears started to fall down my face.

"I-I didn't..." His eyes started watering - the guilt was hitting him. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it all. You know that right? Right?" He said pacing around the room. "I know, I know. I don't really blame you. I probably should, but I don't." I said put my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and we were both crying. We looked like a bunch of big babies, we didn't care.

He kissed me and of course I kissed back. The kiss got more passionate and rougher as time went on. He pecked my lips once more and stepped back. "You should go to bed and we'll talk about this more in the morning." He said and then walked out. I got in my pajamas and got in bed. I laid there looking at the ceiling and thinking about everything. Finally my eyes slowly started to close and I drifted into a dreamless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short. I know.

I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!!!!

It's been almost 2 months since my last update and I should have updated a looooong time ago. But this is mostly a filler and (hopefully) I update a longer and better chapter for you guys. I promise.

Oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Please comment & subscribe! :)

-DeNaesia