Status: Done!

Could It Be Love?

Epilogue

Two years after they started dating the couple spoke the words ‘I do’ Matt and Zack found themselves to be sweaty and out of breath the night of their wedding. Zack’s arms shook beneath him before giving into exhaustion, he fell asleep in Matt’s arms, the singer still inside of him. Matt rolled onto his side pulling his flaccid member from his husband, he sighed and looked at the beautiful sight. Zachary James Sanders. Matt couldn’t help but feel his heart beat faster just looking at his lover. He smiled to himself before getting up and grabbing a rag. He used it to slowly clean himself and his lover off.
-A week after the honeymoon-
“Zack, Matt, come on guys we are going to be late if you don’t hurry up! I am going to have to explain to the rest of the bands on tour how you guys are too busy fucking to get to the venue on time!” Brian yelled through Matt and Zack’s apartment a big smile on his face. Johnny’s head popped into the couple’s room.
“Guys come on Brian is going to fucking explode down there.” Johnny said stifling a giggle. Jimmy appeared behind him, he picked up his fiancé twirling him around, Johnny screaming the whole way. Jimmy threw him over his shoulder before bounding down the stairs.
“Let’s find that fucking Stallion Duck!” Jimmy yelled as he opened the front door, the rest of the band fallowing them out the door; laughing when Jimmy smacked Johnny’s ass causing the smaller man to screech.
“What a fucking life.” Zack stated pinching the bridge of his nose. He had joined the band called Avenged Sevenfold due to a lot of begging from his husband. He knew he would have to be around Brian all the time but that was a risk he was willing to take. He had always loved playing guitar and now was his time to shine with four of the men he considered best friends.
Yes you heard me Brian and Zack became quick friends once Zack learned everything about why Brian left him. He had forgiven him the day after he had Matt had started dating. He had at one point in time loved Brian but not once he found Matt. His soul mate. He loves his husband with all of his heart. They had even talked about going and adopting when they get back from tour.
So Jimmy and Johnny somehow admitted their feelings while drunk and wound up in bed. The next day Johnny took care of Jimmy nursing him through the hangover from hell. He had thanked the bassist that night in a way neither of them expected. They had sex. Sober. They were both suppressed when Jimmy laid in bed that night besides Johnny and whispered, ‘Comere John I want to hold you.’ Johnny reluctantly scooted over into his lovers arms. He smiled up at the larger man and kissed his jaw gently. ‘I think I may love you John.’ Jimmy looked down at the smaller man and kissed his forehead slowly. ‘I think I love you too Jim.’
Brian smiled and looked at the two pairs or lovers sitting on the couch of the buss. Life at the moment was good and none of them would ask for anything different.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys this is the end please comment!