You Wish You Had Me Back

one

Our breath was lethargic and demanding. The smell of sex and sweat lingered dangerously in the room. My head rested against Zacky’s wet chest as I tried to catch my breath. He chuckled softly as he ran his fingers through my wet and mangled hair. And to think that only twenty minutes ago it was only beginning.

“How much time do you have?”Zacky asked.

“Not much.”I breathed.

I looked up with a conniving grin.

“Let’s go another round, babe.”He could only agree.


Zacky’s beautiful hazel eyes burst open, a cold sweat lingering on his body. He caught his breath suddenly, holding it in and looking across the bed at Gena. He couldn’t wake her; she would only get curious. He carefully let his bare feet touch his carpeted floor and tip toed to the bathroom. He was going to die over this girl.

It was a year ago, Zacky. Time never meant anything to him. Ever since the band had grown big, he had done everything but forgotten about Isabell. How could he? She was everything to him and more. She knew how to touch him in the right spot, how to make him shiver under her touch.

“Fuck,”He washed down his face with cold water, praying to god he could get this woman out of his mind.

He could remember everything about the girl; her smell, her taste, her touch. He physically had moved on, but mentally, he was stuck between a rock and a hard place. He brushed his hair back with his hands, rubbing his temples when he couldn’t get comfortable. How would Gena feel if she found out?

If Gena had realized that she was just another one of those girls, she would be beyond angry. Zacky loved Gena, but he loved Isabell more. He bit down on his bottom lip, trying desperately to forget the image of the beautiful red head. He could picture her bare body. Her perfect lips, remarkable eyes.

“Stop.”He growled lowly to himself, like he could put the memories on a pause.

He had left Isabell a year ago, using the excuse of fame to get him off the hook. He knew they could never be together, but friends with benefits never seemed to sound so sweet. It was her idea, afterall. Zacky flicked the light of the bathroom off and headed back to bed. All the memories came flooding back like a dirty dream. He couldn’t forget her.

“Zacky?”He looked over at Gena as he sat and forced a smile to his lips.

“What’s wrong, beautiful?”He leaned over, kissing her gently on the forehead.

He could never claim that spark he had with Isabell on any other woman.

“What are you doing?”She seemed completely out of it, giving him the perfect opportunity.

“Bathroom. Gotta go, you gotta go.”He chuckled quietly.”Go to sleep. I’ll see you in the morning.”

“Goodnight, Zack.”His smile fell instantly when the quiet sounds of her sleeping echoed into the dark room.

He eventually lied down in bed, pressing his head far into the pillow. What was wrong with him that he couldn’t forget one single girl? She was beautiful, yes, but why couldn’t she be like everyone else? Zacky could never admit to his feelings, especially when he had gotten so far in life.

Maybe a visit to Isabell could clear his mind. Make his conscious become at ease. Yet, would he be able to trust himself around her when she comes falling back into the picture? He could smell her already; the gentle vanilla scent that always filled his nose. He could feel himself kissing her plump lips, falling back into their euphoria.

He had to sleep. Tomorrow he would find the time to take a walk back to that old book store she claimed as a job. He would pull her aside and make her leave his thoughts. He had to do something, because this girl was going to drive him crazy. He had to pull out and become faithful again. He couldn’t picture her anymore after this. It was making his relationship suffer.