Love Like Winter

It's Allie, not Alessandra

''Allie!''

Back to reality Allie.

I turned around to see three guys standing behind me.

''Vicenzo!''

I screamed at the top of my lungs when I was that mischievous smile and ran straight into his arms.

''And me?''

Felix.

''I've missed you both!''

Felix joined the group hug full of giggles and warm feelings.

''...4,5 okay, enough love for me'', Vicenzo pulled back. That was always his style. He did love me, but he was always on that 'cousin' distance so that people wouldn't have some dirty thoughts.

Felix still had his arms around me. He must have missed me a lot. Vicenzo rolled his eyes, while I giggled and turned my head to see a guy, about their height with light blue eyes. But his face, actually, everything on him was simply beautiful. It was not like me to notice people like that. It usually took me some time to get to the point is someone pretty or not, I didn't care much about the looks thought, but he, the guy with the blue Hawaii shorts and the plain white shirt was absolutely, positively gorgeous.

''Err, I'm not getting a hug? Okay, lonely again'', the guy did that puppy face and looked down at his feet.

''My dearest and prettiest cousin Alessandra'',

''Allie'', I muttered.

''...Allie. This is my best friend Luke Sorum'', Vicenzo continued as he was turning to introduce us.

''Please to meet you Allie'', he smiled and gave me his hand. I smiled back and we shook hands.

''Soo, my love, don't you think that my dear cousin Allie is rather extremely hot, just as me?'', Vicenzo hugged Luke with one hand while his fingers were running trough his hair in a seductive, but yet funny way.

Luke nodded, ''oh yes indeed, you can see the sexiness from your last name. Di Rossi, it's so... so!'', he couldn't find the words.

''Sexy?'', Felix added.

''My point; exactly'', Luke nodded.

Vicenzo made a girly face, like the one that Lindsey Lohan had most of the time in the movie Mean Girls. At that point we were all glaring at Felix who was looking randomly at the sky without blinking.

''Well, okay, new topic: where the hell are we going tonight?'', Vicenzo said.

''Don't look at me, it's my first time here in Rome, the city of love!'', Luke dramatized and waved his hands around in air.

''First time here?'', I asked.

Luke nodded.

''Wait stupid, this is not the city of love, Paris is. This is the city where ''all roads lead to'', Vicenzo interrupted, glaring with that 'duhh' expression at Luke.

''Yea, but Rome is also called the city of love, I know that'', Luke muttered but Vicenzo head.

''No it's not. I know what the city I was born in and lived 10 years called'', he snapped at Luke.

That was starting to get interesting.

''Well you should have listened more on geography'', Luke rolled his eyes.

''Oh yea?''

''Yea?''

''Errr... guys?'', Felix mumbled.

''Oh, so Japan is called the Land of the rising sushi, and not the rising sun?!'', Luke and Vicenzo were at the peak of bitch slapping each other.

''Guys?''

They were still fighting and ignoring Felix.

''Shut up morons and listen to me!'', Felix yelled at the top of his lungs.

Both Luke and Vicenzo stopped while I giggled.

''Jesus, you two are worse than a bunch of six year olds. Listen, we could take him to Hemingway, that's an okay club if you ask me and I even think that Tiesto is in for tonight'', Felix finally said what he was trying to for the last ten minutes.

Vicenzo first looked at me, then at Luke and finally at Felix.

''I'm in. I could really use some fun right now. I feel like dancing'', I said and pulled on an innocent smile on my lips.

''Luke?'', Felix looked at him.

Luke just nodded and added, ''you can take me anywhere, as long as we don't get lost''

Felix chuckled, ''dude, when did you get lost with us'', and hugged him with a stupid smirk on his face.

Luke glanced at him for a second and then said, ''never mind'', and put Felix's arm of himself. Then he looked at me and smiled. After that I felt something warm around my heart.

Vicenzo noticed, ''so, Allie, you get ready and then we'll pick you up, deal?''

''Deal'', I nodded my head.

''We'll see you later bella,'' Felix kissed me on the cheek and the three guys went back to Vicenzo's house.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not posting part 3 until I get more comments and subscribers.