Status: Updates every Friday.

Fate & Control

003

Jamie splashed cold water on her face as soon as she walked into the bathroom of the Cafe. She braced herself against the sink and stared at her reflection in the mirror. While Jamie was talking to Nay, she had received an text from Matt, informing her that he will be home later tonight.

That means his going to be drunk and she was going to be beaten. Jamie stared at herself for a couple more minutes before drying her face off and heading back to where Nay and her were sitting. She took an deep breath and sat down.

“Nay are you sure everything is alright?” Jamie asked, grabbing her coffee cup and playing with the lid.

“Yeah, I texted Oli back and he’s fine now, so have we decided on where we’re gonna go after this?” Nay asked, trying to change the subject.

Jamie gave her a look, clearly not believing that everything was alright with her friend but decided to let it go.

“Maybe we should just head to the mall and just see where it takes us from there since we both have no idea what to do?” Jamie suggested giggling at their complete lack of certainty.

****


"I don't see the reason why someone would buy this." Jamie said, holding up a shirt with tons of different holes in it and grimacing at it as she put it back on the rack.

"It's the trend now." Nay said, fingering through the jeans as she looked for her size.

Jamie rolled her eyes and stood along with Nay as she continued to look through the piles of different jeans that sat on the table in front of them. Jamie's mind was reeling with different things as she tried to keep herself busy, so she wouldn't think about what was going to happen later on tonight.

"What do you think of these?" Nay asked, bringing Jamie out of her mind into reality. Jamie looked over to see Nay holding up an light pair of jeans with holes in the knees.

"I like them." She said, watching as Nay smiled and went backing to looking for more jeans in her size.

Jamie glanced around the store for anything that caught her attention and nothing stood out towards her. A slightly buzzing sound came from her purse causing her to look down out it. She pulled her phone out and looked out at the screen to see another text from Matt.

Come home now!

Jamie chewed on her bottom lip as she stared at the text. She looked up to see Nay now looking at some shirts. Jamie didn't want to cut this shopping trip short because of Matt wanting her home, but she knew if she didn't go home, there would be hell to pay.

Jamie sighed and texted Matt back that she was on her way home. "Hey Nay, I'm sorry to bail out on you, but I need to get home." Jamie said, walking over to where Nay was.

Nay looked up at her and nodded her head. "Okay." Nay said, folding the clothes across her arms and gave Jamie a small smile.

"Sorry again."

Nay nodded her head and watched as Jamie walked out of the store and back into the crowded mall.

****


Jamie paid the driver once he had pulled to her house. She got out of the cab and looked up at the house for an second before heading up towards the door. Jamie pulled her keys out and unlocked the door.

She stepped in and closed the front door softly behind her. She kicked off her shoes and stood silently by the front door, waiting for any signs of Matt anywhere in the house. The only thing she could hear was the TV playing softly in the living room.

Jamie walked towards the living room and stuck her head in to see Matt sound asleep on the couch. She sighed softly and tipped toed over to him to lay a blanket over him. She turned around and head upstairs to their room.

Jamie took her clothes off and put on something more comfortable on. She pulled her hair out of the bun and then put it in a messy ponytail. Jamie sighed and sat down on the edge of her bed with a soft grunt escaping from her lips.

She pulled on her slippers and heard a soft growl come from her stomach. Jamie looked over at the clock at saw it was seven and knew she needed to eat dinner. She got up from the bed and headed towards the stairs.

"Jamie."

She stopped mid-stepped and looked down to see Matt standing at the foot of the stairs with a blank expression on his face.

"Hello babe." She said, walking down the stairs with a smile on her face as she got closer to her boyfriend.

Jamie made it to the last step and looked up at Matt to see him looking down at her. "Are you hungry?" She asked.

Matt nodded his head and wrapped his arms around her waist to pull her closer to him. "I missed you today." He whispered, leaning forward to brush his lips softly across her's.

"I was out with Nay."

Matt nodded and brought his lips roughly against hers. She let him take control and lean further into him to deepen the kiss. Matt pushed her up against the banister and ran his hand up her shirt.

"Forget dinner, I want you upstairs now." He said, pulling away from her.

Jamie nodded her head and followed her boyfriend up the stairs to their bedroom. The door was roughly slammed shut once she was in the room.

Matt pulled her towards him and brought into an breathe taking kiss. Tonight he was being gentle with her, which was odd because he was never gentle with her. He guided them towards the bed and laid her down on the bed, not once breaking their kiss.

'Tonight your mind.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Comfy Clothes

I'm sorry my update was late. I've been super busy with life and didn't have time to write, but I finally had a moment to myself and finished this chapter up. I hope you enjoy and we would like to see some of you guys comment or something.

Also my next chapter will have some physical violence in it, so you've been warned.

Fair winds,
Jamie