Status: Updates every Friday.

Fate & Control

Rated R: for abuse, adult language, drug use, and physical violence.

Control- that was what had Jamie Lightwood by the neck. Her life has always been controlled by someone other then her, her whole life and it was now in the hands of her abusive boyfriend, Matt Nicholls. She felt as if she would never be the one in control of her life and were it should go. That is until she finally got the strength to leave the man she "loved" and made her life her own.

Fate- that was the inevitable force that dictated Nay Allman's life and was completely out of her control. She had always relied on fate to guide her life and it never really seemed to work out in her favor. Fate seemed to be on her side the day she met her boyfriend Oliver Sykes, but that soon changed for the worst. Their perfect relationship wasn't what it seemed to be. Oliver constantly cheats leaving Nay alone and she's to passive to do anything about it. She loves him deeply and believes fate brought them together, and fate wouldn't make her leave him. But she finally decides her own fate and finds the courage to leave him.

Disclaimer: We do not own bring me the horizon, but if we did we wouldn't be writing this story, would we? Haha. We only own the originals characters and this plot, so I advise you not to steal from us. Thank you.

© 2017 Jamie and Nayja
  1. 001
    Jamie
  2. 002
    Nay
  3. 003
    Jamie
  4. 004
    Nay