Every Day Dawns Different....

Talk Of The Devil

FRANK'S POV:

I opened the door to the isolation room and immediately saw everyone turn around to see who it was. I saw lots of people just not recognize me, but Georgie went red and quickly turned to face the front.

Mr. Toy looked up and pointed to a seat. It was in front of Georgie. I slowly moved towards it and then he gave me a look that made me almost jog to my seat.

'Ah. Thank you Mr.... Eero?' he said, pronouncing my name totally wrong.
'It's Eye-Ear-Oh.' I corrected him. 'Sir.' I added quickly as that look came back upon his face.

'I'll just call you Frank, shall I?' he asked quietly under his breath. It was the kind of question that you don't answer. He smiled wryly and then looked back to his books that he was marking.

'Page 135, Frank!' he yelled suddenly, throwing a textbook at me and making me and all the others in the room jump. 'Get on with your work and not another word from any of you!'

All that time I could almost feel Georgie's eyes boring into my own head. I didn't dare turn around in case she spat flames at me!!

After class I got hold of her arm and pulled her to the sides.
'What do you want?' she asked nastily.
'I just... want to know what I've done wrong. What did I do, Georgie?' I asked. She stared at me like I saw something from out of space.

GEORGIE'S POV:

'I just... want to know what I've done wrong. What did I do, Georgie?' Frank asked me. I thought in my head, how could you NOT know what you've done?! How could you NOT know that you've broken my heart? Broken my heart and ruined my life?!

I stared at him thinking. Should I hit him? No.... I looked at his gorgeous face and I couldn't do that.

Kiss him? No.... I couldn't do that either.

Could I?