Every Day Dawns Different....

Fighting for affection. Grr.

FRANK'S POV:

God... Gerard looked ill. I liked him lots, and he looked bad yesterday. Today, he looked even worse.

''Gerard,'' I asked as soon as we started out for our first lesson. ''You sure you're feeling okay?'' he shook his head. ''Frankie...'' he said, stopping walking and turning towards me.

''There's something I need to tell you.'' he said. ''Go on,'' I urged, wanting to know. He smiled sorrowfully and just said, ''No, not here.'' then carried on walking to class.

GERARD'S POV:

Oh, I had dropped myself in it now! Even if I wanted to make up an excuse to back out of telling Frank that I was a vampire... I wouldn't be able to lie! I couldn't do that too him.... he was too nice... too pure.

As I walked away into my class, he went into another. I knew I wouldn't see him for two hours, all our first and second lesson were apart, but today I missed Frank more than ever...

GEORGIE'S POV:

''Hey, Gerard!'' I yelled as I went quickly down the corridor to him. ''Where's d2?'' I asked, unsure of where my next lesson was. ''Right in front of you,'' he said with a smile, and opened the door for me.

''I sit over there, you can sit with me, if you like.'' he said. ''Sure,'' I shrugged, not wanting to sound so excited, but, I mean, one of the hottest lads in my school had just asked me to sit with him!

It was halfway through the lesson. Polymers and monomers. Who gives a fuck? I didn't want to be a scientist when I grew up... I wanted to be a singer. Or a guitarist.... any one famous. I wasn't fussed.

Gerard passed me a note a couple of minutes later. 'Where are you for break?' it read. I wrote back, 'Dunno, why?'

'You wanna join me and Frank?' Gerard wrote back a little later. 'Sure,' I Replied, then our teacher came over. We hid the note, and got on with our 'work.'