Mary's Song (Oh My My My)

Don't Wanna Go (Without You)

I wish I didn't care
But I can't help it
I'm feeling you baby (feeling you baby)
I can't let you go, whoa whoa
It's something in the air
I need you right here
I'm feeling you baby
I can't leave you alone
I don't wanna go
Without you, without you, without you
No I don't wanna go


I woke up to my phone blowing up. I groaned as I answered it. Then I realized that it was Zach’s ringtone.

“Yes Zachary!”

“Come out side.”

“Why?”

“So I can say goodbye.”

“Is it 10 already?” I turned over to look at my clock.

“Yes you lazy bum now come say goodbye to me and the guys.”

“Give me a minute! I’ll be down soon.”

“Hurry up!” he said before hanging up. I ran into my bathroom to brush my teeth and my hair then went downstairs. My parents were gone for some reason and I assumed that they took my little brother with them.

“Happy now.” I said walking out onto my porch. All 4 of the guys were standing there waiting.

“Yes!” Zach smiled at me.

“I’m going to miss you baby girl!” Michael gave me a hug.

“I’m going to miss you too Mikey.” I said taking his hat off of his head putting it on mine as he pulled out of the hug. I always stole his hats.

“Bye Brey.” Cam smiled as he gave me a hug.

“I’m calling you ever day so we can talk!” Nathan said as he gave me a hug.

“You got it best friend!” I laughed hugging him back. Then it was Zach’s turn. He gave the guys a nod and they walked back to the van.

“So…” I said breaking the silence.

“I’m really going to miss you.” Zach said walking over to me to give me a hug.

“I’m going to miss you too.”

“You know I meant it last night when I told you I was going to call you everyday just to hear your voice.”

“You’ve never lied to me before.” I smiled.

“I’m sorry for the timing.” He kissed the top of my head. “I’m not that good at this as you know.”

“Zach it is fine. As long as you call me every day and stay true to me I’ll be happy.”

“I love you Breynadra Turner.”

“I love you too Zachary Porter.” I laughed a little as he tilted his head down to kiss me gently. The guys started shouting from the van. As we pulled away Zach kissed my forehead then left my front porch.

Just like that he was gone. I was nervous about our new relationship and him being on tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
2nd Chapter! 3 Subscribers already! You guys are awesome! Thank you!
I know it's short and kinda very bad but stick it out with me! It'll get better.
Don't Forget to:
Comment
Subscribe