Mary's Song (Oh My My My)

Just Go

So go, you're making me feel you wanna be there and I kinda don't care
go, so long get gone I know you won't be gone long
go, if you wanna stay and make up,
make out I'm down to play but if you don't,
baby just go
Go on and do what you wanna do cause you're gonna do it anyways
go, on and do what you gotta do don't come back to me


I was sitting in Zach’s room. It was the one place I knew where I could hide. I was sitting on his bed listening to the hum of the party right outside his window. It was a nice place to gather my thoughts. But my luck isn’t very good.

“I had a feeling you would be in here.” Zach said slowly entering his room shutting the door behind him.

“What?”

“Can we talk about this?”

“There is nothing I want to say to you.”

“I understand that but I need to explain what happened.” He said sitting next to me on his bed.

“Fine.” I refused to look him in the eye. I knew that if I did I would break down. I still love him.

“I love you. I always have and I always will. We are meant to be together. When I left I felt stupid for revealing my feelings to you then. I didn’t want it to happen like that. So I was stupid and thought that I could do it over when I got home so I didn’t call you. And when Kylie started talking to me I thought that it would be a good idea to date her as my last girlfriend before you. I want to be with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.”

“Do you understand how I feel?”

“Yes and you have every right to be mad at me. I’m just asking for you to not be mad anymore and for a second chance.”

“You can’t come home and walk in here and expect everything to be the way you left it. You broke my heart and the worst part about that is that you’re my best friend!”

“I know. I’m sorry. Please forgive me. Please.” He pleaded and I gave in and looked into his eyes. I could see that he really was sorry.

“Fine, I forgive you but you still have to prove it to me. You’re not off the hook that easy.”

“Thank you.” He leaned over to hug me. “Can I kiss you know?” he smiled at me. I rolled my eyes at him. Then he slowly leaned in gently placing his lips on mine. I felt good to kiss Zach again even if I was still pissed at him. “I’ve missed you.”

“I’ve missed you too.”

“Ready to go back out there, as a couple?” Zach stood up holding his hand out for me.

“I guess so.” I sighed grabbing his hand.

We walked back down to the party hand in hand. No one really thought much of it considering that was normal for us. It wasn’t until Zach leaned over and kissed my check that people started to notice. I had glanced up at my dad after that and he smiled at me and gave me a nod then walked back into the kitchen. I smiled. That gave my reinsurance that everything was going to be okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
Subscribers: 15
Wow! Thank you guys so much!
Keep it up!
Comment
Subscribe
Thank You! <3

It's short and suckish! I am sorry! Better Chapter coming soon! <3