‹ Prequel: Senior Year!

Summer Break

Ending

Bob gets wasted really badly and the Big 5 have hard time waking him up. Patrick slept at Patricia’s place. Austin finds out if Bob doesn’t get up soon, they may miss their flight home. Austin goes to talk to Charlie and Gary, but walks into Gary on Charlie and massaging him, both in underwear, and finds out they’re gay together. Austin walks out and asks Andy if he knew and Andy says yes. Austin smacks him and tells him that he should have told him. Andy thought it wouldn’t make difference. Austin says it doesn’t, but it would be nice to know. The Big 5 begin to argue, but then finally, Bob wakes up. Charlie and Gary appear; with clothes on by the way, and get them to the airport on time. They get speeding ticket for doing so. Lady Officer: “Do you know fast you were going?” Charlie replies: “Do you know how big your boobs are?” The Big 5 meet Patrick at the airport and he gives Patricia one last kiss and they agree to keep in touch. Bob gives kiss Alesha goodbye. Then Big 5 race off to the plane ride home and they surprisingly make it.

Story ends with flashback to party where Big 5 perform Queen songs which include “Don’t Stop Me Now”, “Princes of the Universe”, and “Friends Will Be Friends” and “We Built This City”.

The End