‹ Prequel: New
Status: I will be rewriting NR, so everything will be new. *wink wink* Please look forward to it!

New: Revenge

Do you like it bitter or sweet?

Pheobe's so busy juggling the new position as head of the Student Council, keeping things calm among the students and the races, and trying to keep her three boyfriends happy, that she has little time to notice anything else. Like how, for some reason, history seems to be repeating itself. History that hasn't even had time to settle yet. History that, with more dangers than she's ever faced, seems hell-bent on keeping her steeped in the past. So, with her worst memories coming back to haunt her in more ways than one, she's forced--yet again--into harm's way. This time however, it's not just her head she has to worry about losing; It's everything and everyone else.

((This takes place at the same time as The Fluke, so it doesn't matter which you read first, but it is the sequel to [url=] New[/url]. There is also a book that I'm writing with requests of short one-shots on other characters in "New" called [url=http://stories.mibba.com/read/362034/New-What-Happens-on-the-Sidelines/]New: What Happens On the Sidelines so check that out as well if you'd like.))