Status: THY FOR ZE COMMENT'S ;)

The Cursed

THE NEVSKY

Once they were there the squad checked in with the sub to confirm their position. The squad found out that they were in an error of ten meters. Quickly the trudged along through the icy fury to finally find her.

She appeared eerily out of the blizzard. At first all they saw was a large black mass hidden behind the billowing veil. Then slowly, the blizzard slowly pulled up its cold curtain to reveal it's secret. The hall came into view quickly; they quickly found that the part of the hull they were seeing was the bow. Snow matted the hull and were it didn't, rust was visible. Cables blew in the wind, as they hung over the hull from the deck, ice hung in its dagger form all along the edge of the deck. The anchor chains lay taut and grounded through the ice. A mountain of crushed and pushed ice conquered the lower half of the bow, the squad walked closer quickly feeling dwarfed by the ships great size. One of the soldiers took out a flare and lit it. The unearthly red glow conquered a small part of the landscape; the solider lifted the flare to see more. The glow had managed to climb the hull to see a faded red star on the white forecastle. Below and back the white Russian block letters spelled out "Nevsky". The name shone more against the black hull; Yuri was surprised at how that such a ship could stay hidden in the arctic. But given the climate, he figured it would in fact not be too difficult.

The squad found it’s self at the border of the superstructure and bow. Yuri looked up to observe the superstructure, he noticed that ice draped all along the promenade, smashed portals and windows lay all along the superstructure, and hull. They walked along some more until they were at the middle of the wreck. Yuri caught a motion in his eye and he looked to the direction. Mikal was pointing to the hull and shouting something. Yuri looked to see that the thing that he was pointing at was a small dull glow coming out of a boarding hatch. Vlad also saw this, he sighed a breath of relief at not having to use the ladder they brought with them to climb the large height to the deck, now they can use it for a shorter distance. Alexia saw this as luck, but somewhere in his mind the sailor of his soul said that this is an omen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dont worry like I said more shall come.