Find a Way.

Chapter Two.

“Did you hear me, Michael?”

Mikey groaned, biting his lip. “Yes, Alicia, I heard you. You’re not going to be back home until tomorrow afternoon.”

He heard his girlfriend let out a frustrated sighed from the other end of the line. “Mikey, I said that over five minutes ago.”

Oops. Maybe he wasn’t really listening then. “Sorry, I’m trying to clean my room,” he said, trying to make the bed. More like trying to find all of Treva’s missing articles of clothing. He smiled thinking about her, trying to drown out Alicia’s voice.

“I have to go, baby,” Alicia said, after a few minutes. “I love you.”

“I love you, too. Bye.” He hung up and threw his phone on his pillow.

His room was now spotless, but that damned blue shirt was no where to be found. He groaned, and fell back against the pillow, thinking of where it could’ve disappeared to. He looked over at the nightstand. He raised an eyebrow as he saw her thick, black rimmed glasses laying there. He picked them up and examined them.

“How the hell did she drive home without these?” he mumbled, placing them back on the nightstand. He moved over so he could reach his hand in between the nightstand and his bed, and long behold, her blue tee shirt was wedged between the two. He smirked as he picked up his cell phone.

Found your shirt and your glasses. How’d you get home without em?

I can see without them to a point, dumb ass. Not all of us are as blind as you were. Safe to come over and get my shit?

She won’t be home until tomorrow afternoon. Five, I think she said.

Be there in 10.


Image

Before she even had her shoes kicked off, Mikey’s lips were attached to hers. She groaned and pulled away from him, playfully glaring at him.

“Wow, that’s one hell of a ‘Hi! I missed you, Trev!’” she said, kicking off her skater shoes, before shutting the front door. “You didn’t even let me shut the door.”

He smiled and shrugged. “I missed you, like you said. Is that a crime?”

“No, but stealing my eyeliner is, jerk.”

“You’re the one that stole my Anthrax shirt,” he stated, pointing to the shirt that she was wearing.

In response, she shrugged, and said, “Well, stop losing my clothes. If you weren’t so anxious to get me naked, throwing my clothes every which way, I would stop stealing your clothes.”

He smirked, but didn’t say anything. He just pressed his lips against hers, loving the feeling of her soft, pouty lips against his and the electric shock going through his body, almost like adrenaline. Treva made him feel like he was on the top of the world, spinning around, high as a fucking kite. She made him feel so damned great, simply by kissing him. He loved the feeling.

He pushed her up against the door, his hands resting on her hips as her fingers pulled his hair as their kiss got more intense.

He moved his lips from her mouth to her neck. “Are we really going to just have sex again?” she asked, in a breathless tone.

“Well, if you don’t want to...” he replied, in an almost taunting kind of tone. He pulled away from her neck, making her scrunch her nose. “You look so cute when you make that face.”

She didn’t say anything back, she just grabbed him by the shirt and dragged him upstairs to his bedroom.

Image

“I just cleaned my room, too,” Mikey said, before kissing her sweaty neck. She giggled as she looked around the room. Clothes were everywhere, on their way in, they managed to knock over everything that was on the nightstand, the comforter on the bed was completely on the floor, and the two of them were wrapped up in his dark blue sheets.

“Well, it’s your fault,” she replied, in a matter-of-fact tone.

He continued to kiss and suck on her neck. “And, how is it my fault?”

“You’re the one who’s all sex-god like.” She gasped as he bit down on her neck. “Jerk, that hurt.” She lightly hit his shoulder.

“Sex-god like? Really?” She just nodded at him, as he smirked. He leaned over her, his arms on either side of her naked body. He kissed her briefly. “Round two?”

She smiled sweetly at him. “Fuck yes.”
♠ ♠ ♠
It's still kind of short. I plan on writing more, still. It just takes me a little bit to get the feel of the story to write more. If that makes any sense. At all. I am so tired. It's 4:33 in the morning x.x I don't even know how I'm awake right now.
Just so you know, you pronounce her name Tree-Va. As in, trees that grow out side and va. I'm sure the Tree-Va was self-explanatory. I'm just sleep deprived and crazy. :D Comments = faster updates.