‹ Prequel: The New Assistant

His Savior

How could he?

The Doctor was torn apart: His love, Mirna, had been kidknapped for two years. He needed her safely by his side.

He managed to go into Mirna's room back at her apartment, and grab the book labeled The Doctor. So he set it down on the TARDIS' floor, and sat indian-styal as he flipped through it.

Day one of being without him,

I truly love that man, and I don't even know his real name. I guess I'll call him 'Doc' whenever I would normally use his name. 'The Doctor' is too long.

Anyway, I don't know what happened. Doc was fine with kissing me at the club! Granted, he had chugged twenty-one Bloody Maries, but still! I just....needed to kiss him again. And, man, is he a good kisser! I don't know how old he is, but he gives off that he's older than he looks. I just-"


He had to stop reading there, it was to painful.

"I need to tell Jack." he said, springing up from the floor.

-----

The Doctor just set the coordinates for inside Jack's ship this time, not wanting to waste any time.

"Jack!" he shouted as he flung the door open, "Jack, where are you?!"

"Hey! Look who's here!" Jack said as he walked through the doorway with an apron on. "Where's little Miss Sunshine?"

"Kidknapped." he retorted bluntly.

Jack's face fell. "By who?"

"Outer-space thingies is my only description I have."

"Okay, when?" Jack asked, trying to get information so he could help.

"Two years ago for her." The Doctor said, looking at his shoes.

"N-- Oh, you didn't!" he said, as The Doctor looked sheepishly at his, apparently fascinating, shoes. "You took her back?!"

"She's fourteen, and she kissed me!"

"Doc,--" Jack started, judgmentally.

"No time. Tell me if you see anything. I need to go look." The Doctor stated, and with a swish of his trench-coat, he was back in the TARDIS.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short, but I'm tired.