‹ Prequel: The New Assistant

His Savior

The Reason To Sadness

The Doctor looked over at the mop of brown hair next to him. "Mirna..." he said attempting to explain.

"Don't...talk to me right now! I'm still mad."

"I know, I know." he said quietly, "I know you'll never be able to forgive me. I know I was an idiot. I know I ruined two years of your life."

"Good, we're on the same page." she scoffed, then leaned on his arm. "It was better there than at home."

He opened the door of the TARDIS for her, and spun her around once they were inside. "How can I ever, ever, begin to make it up to you?"

Mirna walked forward, and kissed him.

He was taken back. "What, just like that? You just said you were mad at me!" he shouted, not knowing what to do.

"Yes, just like that. Would you rather I give you the silent treatment?"

"You are..." He ran his hands through his hair, "The most confusing creature in the universe!"

"Oh, I'm confusing?!" she retorted.

"Yes! You are!"

"You droped me off, right after we kissed, and come back four years later, with no explanation for your actions, and I'm the confusing one?!"

"I did it to protect you from ridicule, and jail!"

"Maybe I can protect myself!"

"Okay," He stomped over to the door, and flung it open. "Good luck getting home, since you can do so well on your own!"

"You're infuriating!" she screamed at him.

"You're annoying!" he screamed right back.

"You never speak your mind!"

"You're to much of an open book!"

They moved closer with every hateful remark.

"I hate you!" The Doctor shouted, throwing his hands in the air.

"I hate you!" she shouted, and headed for the doors.

"No..." he whispered, and grabed her arm.

She turned around, and he gently kissed her. "Please...no."

She just stayed in his grasp, not moving.