Status: Finito?

Blood On My Hands

Jealousy

I really didn't mean to. I swear it. Please. Just believe me.

"Why did you kill her?" The interviewer asked

"I didn't mean to..." I resounded in barely a whisper, my voice ghostly and airy.

"What happened on December 1st, 2010?"

I closed my eyes, remembering.

I was humming along to the song on my iPod, when I walked up to my house. As I closed the door, marking my entrance, I took the headphones out of my ears, when I heard giggling. I followed the sound and my jaw dropped and my eyes narrowed when I saw Georgia and some guy on the couch. The guy was tickling her. I felt jealousy and suspicion flow through my head. When Georgia finally noticed my presence, her face lit up and she pushed the guy off her and wrapped her small arms around me.

"Hey babe" she said.

"Uh, hey?" I asked confused as to who the guy on the couch was. Realizing my unspoken question,

"Uh, oh! This is Regan! You remember him from high school right? He was my best friend! I haven't seen him in forever!" She explained.

"Oh hey, uh, Regan. I'm Layla. And if you could excuse us for a second because I have to talk to my
girlfriend" I said, sneering. He looked so uncomfortable. It made me want to laugh.

"Um, actually I had better go. I'll talk to you later Georgia?" He said awkwardly, edging towards the door.

"Yes we will talk later Regan. I'll see you soon, I promise" Georgia eyed me as she said this, sensing my negativity towards him.

We stood there eyeing eachother suspiciously as he left. As soon as we heard the door slam, the arguing started.

"Why the hell were you so
rude? He had done absolutely nothing to you!" She yelled in my face. I felt anger surge through me when she said that.

"He was your fucking ex! I found you on the couch with him on top of you! What the hell am I supposed to make of that?!"

"You are such a jealous bitch Layla! there is fucking nothing going on between me and him!" Georgia said, pushing me backwards. I regained my balance and threw back,

"Oh what ever! You have
always been a little slut. You would do anything for a quick fuck!" I pushed her back. She stumbled and fell backwards. Her head hit the edge of the coffee table with a sickening crack. My hands immediately went to my mouth. What had I done? I slowly bent down on my knees beside her. I felt her pulse. Nothing. A small pool of blood slowly seeped into the carpet around her head. I started compressions. With each compression, there were tears. Alot of them. When the ambulance arrived, I looked down at the floor. My iPod was still playing. I looked down at the song and wept. John Lennons voice pulling me into the unconcious.

I was dreaming of the past
and my heart was beating fast
I began to lose control
I began to lose control

I didnt mean to hurt you
I'm sorry that I made you cry
I didnt want to hurt you
I'm just a jealous guy.

I was feeling insecure
You might not love me anymore
I was shivering inside
I was shivering inside

I didnt mean to hurt you
I'm sorry that I made you cry
I didnt want to hurt you
I'm just a jealous guy

I was trying to catch your eye
Thought the you was trying to hide
I was swallowing my pain
I was swallowing my pain

I didnt mean to hurt you
I'm sorry that I made you cry
I didnt want to hurt you
I'm just a jealous guy
watchout im justa jealous guy
look out babe i'm justa jealous guy
♠ ♠ ♠
I was watching a docco about a situation kinda like this and got inspired.

Anila♥