Status: In Progress

I'm Your Biggest Fan

The One I've Been Waiting For

Jade kept her hands on Kris’ face. She felt his short stubble on her fingertips as their kiss kept moving with more and more passion with every second.

Kris found his way down towards Jade’s thighs and lifted her so that her legs were wrapped around his waist and he made his way over to her couch and set her down so that he was now on top of her. He moved down and started to kiss the sweet spot on her neck. Jade ran her fingers through his scruffy hair out of pleasure. She felt one of his hands on her back with the other sitting on her waist. As Kris kept kissing around on her neck he eventually moved to her collar bone and then to the little amount of skin that was showing from her V-neck shirt.

Jade maneuvered her hands from his hair to his face, to bring his lips back up to hers. They continued to give each other long but sweet pecks. She found herself tugging at the hem of Kris’ shirt and separating from their kiss, assisting him with unbuttoning and removing his black dress shirt. Jade looked down to observe the set of abs that was in front of her, when she heard a little chuckle coming from the handsome man on top of her. She looked up into his eyes and smiled as she adjusted herself on the couch so that she was sitting upright. Kris went in to start kissing her again when she stopped him. She smiled seductively and pushed lightly on the toned chest in front of her and got up off the couch and headed towards her bedroom.

The look on Kris’ face was like a little boy on Christmas morning. He leaped off the couch and chased Jade into the room, only to find her lying on the bed with her back against her headboard and staring at his body again, checking him out. He crawled onto the bed up towards her and this time started to slowly kiss her collar bone, then to her neck, her jaw, her cheek then slowly but surely to her lips once again. Jade took his face into her hands again and flipped him over so that she was on top of him, straddling his legs. She gave him one long and passion filled kiss just before she sat up again and removed her top revealing her deep purple lacey bra and tossing her shirt onto her floor.

She threw her long blonde hair over one of her shoulders and moved back down to connect her lips with Kris’ going right in for the kill with inserting her tongue to wrestle with his.
Jade started to explore his chest and abs with her hands and reached down to his belt. She began unbuckling as Kris smiled into their kiss which made her respond with a small grin.

She got his jeans down and on the floor to join her t-shirt. The kiss paused for a moment as Kris started to do the same and pulled on her pajama pants and those were off to the side in no time.

Jade moved herself down onto Kris’ body and felt his excitement against her black underwear. She continued to kiss him with force once she was suddenly flipped over and was on her back with the French man hovering over her. He maneuvered his hands to her back and began to unclasp her bra. Kris succeeded and started to kiss her neck once again, then her shoulders as he slowly removed her bra straps to reveal her breasts. He tossed it to the side and with no hesitation the both removed their underwear at the same time.

They looked into each other’s eyes once more before he began kissing her roughly again and slowly entered her. Kris was giving her a few long kisses along her neck as Jade would run her hand through his black hair and closed her eyes in enjoyment.

They each let a few moans escape their mouths and each other’s names would arise from their lips from the amount of pleasure they were each receiving from one another. Both were getting close to their point after one more thrust and Jade arched her back and Kris collapsed onto her body.

He scooted to the opposite side of the bed and quickly got him and Jade underneath the covers. Neither said one word. She snuggled into his chest as he put his arms around her and kissed the top of her head and soon enough they were both into a deep sleep.

**********

A loud knocking was at the apartment door and woke the two up from the night sleep. Jade was the first to awake and still found herself in Kris’ arms. She began to get up from the bed when she felt two strong hands on her waist and pull her back down onto the soft bed. “Don’t worry babe, let me get it.” Kris said and kissed her lips softly. He got up, put his boxers and jeans back on and walked out of the room.

He walked past the mirror before he opened to door and saw his wonderful sex hair and just thought to himself that he looked like a wreck but it was worth it for Jade.

His hand reached the door knob and opened the door to find a man about the same height as him, with short black hair and greenish , blue eyes. “Can I help you?” He said trying to be polite, not knowing why this man was at Jades door to begin with. They both gave each other a look of confusion until they both heard a familiar feminine voice from behind Kris. “Who is it?” He turned around to find her buttoning up Kris’ shirt over her petite frame. “Jade?” She knew that voice and almost burst into tears just hearing from him again. Her head shot up to meet with those eyes that she fell in love with. “Logan?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Very short chapter. But review, subscribe. :P What do you think?? CLIFFHANGER! :p

I know it has been sooooo long! but like I said I'm not saying when I will update because god only knows if I will stick to that or not. Thank you to those who have stuck with this story even though I haven't updated in soooo long, So sorry!!! :(

Love you guys for reading and commenting, keep it up. It keeps me motivated. :)