Betrayal

Please

"Heyyy, sweet thangggg" Jimmy's voice flooded my ears.

"Jimmy?" I addressed him as he quickly pulled me out of my bunk and into his arms.

"Yes, my princess?" He began walking down the hallway, towards the living area.

"What are you doing?" He took a seat on the couch, and pulled me snug against his chest on his lap. His lips gently connected to my temple for a soft kiss.

"I'm going to watch a movie with my girlfriend. Got a problem with that?" He offered his signature goofy smile as his light blue eyes looked into my green ones.

"Depends on the movie, Mr. Sullivan" I spoke in a serious tone trying to sit as tall as possible, yet still managing to only reach the piercing underneath his bottom lip. A playful scowl left his lips as he quickly nipped my own. I pulled away and offered a fake gasp, covering my agape mouth. "My! Mr. Sullivan! I am shocked! How dare you do such an act as that!"

He let a sort of puff escape his lips as he sat back and clicked 'Play'. He pulled me even farther into his chest, and wrapped his arms tightly around my waist.


His once bright blue eyes seemed to only hold the emotions of sorrow, regret, and guilt. I could visibly see him hurting. His bottom lip trembled. His eyes were filled with glassy tears threatening to surface. His hands clutched my blanket closer to himself.

"B-B-Ba-Baby, you-you have to understand. It-it was a mistake! I neve-" I quickly quieted him by placing my pointer finger to his lips. He attempted to open his mouth again to speak, but I just added more pressure to my finger to silence him. With this gesture, his mouth shut immediately. I lightly pushed him over with my hands, making him make room for myself. The moment I layed down next to him in my bunk, he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist, and buried his head into my neck as tears fell from his eyes.

I raised my hand to his head, running it through his dark locks in a soothing manner. Sobs lightly rocked his body as he did everything he could to get closer to me.

"Rose, Baby, you're my everything. I-I-I can't fucking breathe without you. Rosie, I know I fucked up- I know, and I'm fucking killing myself over it, but please Baby- please just listen to m-" Yet again I quieted him down and rubbed my hand up and down his back as another set of tears and sobs escaped him.

As soon as I felt like all of his tears were done, I pulled away and lifted his chin so that his miserable eyes were locked with mine. I gave him a small smile as I stroked his cheek. He looked so weak and feeble.

"Jimmy, I think it's best if we see other people."

His jaw dropped. I could clearly hear sounds in the back of his throat, signaling that he was trying to say something, anything to make me take back what I said. When nothing was sounded, his head shook no as his face held a pleading look. I simply wore a frown as I shook my head yes. His arms tightened as yet another sob shook his body.

I gave him a few moments before my hands reached behind myself and removed his arms. At first he wouldn't allow it, but as soon as I gave him a scolding look, he let go.

"Jimmy," Yet another sob as I said his name. Of course this was hurting me. Not only because he hurt me, but because the man I loved more than anything was begging me not to go. He was laying in my bunk, clutching my pillow and blanket, crying over hurting me.

I looked into his beautiful blue eyes with nothing but love as I spoke to him. "I love you, Honey. You know I do. But you hurt me-" More tears fell from those beautiful blues. "and honestly, if I were to stay with you, I wouldn't be able to trust you again."

"Rosie-"

"No, Jimmy. You're still my best friend, just not my boyfriend. Now, get some rest." I stepped out of my bunk, pulled the blanket up his body, and kissed his forehead. I stood to walk away, but was stopped by him grabbing my hand.

"Ca-can I at least have one last kiss?" He asked hopefully. I frowned again and shook my head, influencing a frown to overtake his features.

"Not after you kissed her lips." I sighed and walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a sort or introduction/filler. Keep or kill?

<3 Stevie Jazz