Betrayal

Honesty

Long, thin, heavily tattooed arms wrapped around my waist as they pulled me closer to the warmth provided by their owner.

"Mmm...you smell good." Jimmy muttered under his breath as he nuzzled his face deeper into the side of my neck. The tickling that his breath provided caused me to giggle slightly. "Ah, so little Rosie's awake?" He turned me on to my back and straddled me. My eyes stayed closed, and I kept my breathing even, as I pretended that I was still sleeping. "Hm, well, since she's still sleeping, she won't mind if I do this." My right eye opened just slightly so I could see his blurry figure through my eyelashes. His head darted down and attacked my neck. He softly sucked and nibbled a patch of skin, one that he knew made me weak at the knees. My eyes shot open, and a long moan escaped my lips.

He snickered, and surfaced from my neck. "See, Rosie, you're not a very good actress!" He shook his finger at me, still straddling my figure.

I gasped at his not so genuine comment. "You jerk!" I threw the pillow he was residing on at his face.

"Hey!" He pointed at me accusingly. "You could hurt the beautiful thing that is my face!" He stood up on the hotel bed, still keeping me between his legs.

"Oh, but honey, whatever I'd do to your face could only be an improvement."

"Oh you're going to get it now!" He dropped down and began attacking my ribcage with squirming fingers, the sensation forcing laughter out of me.

"S-s-stop! Please! I beg for your mercy!" I shout through my laughter.

"You know the only way to stop it!" He didn't let up.

"Never!" I extended the word as his tickling only got more severe.

"Then suffer the consequences!" His right hand dropped to my knee, the most ticklish spot on my body, and he knew that.

"Alright! I surrender!" I shouted as the sensations came to an all time high. He paused for a moment, looking at me to speak. "I, Rose Thomas, am inferior to James Sullivan in every way." I looked at him for approval. His hands raised, as a warning, for me to continue, or his assault would continue.

"And?"

A deep sigh left. "And James Sullivan is a god of the drums and in bed."

"Very good, my pet." He leaned down and kissed my nose. He fell to my side, pulling me to his chest on the white bed. He looked at me, locking his large blue eyes with my own. His held nothing but adoration. I'm sure mine held nothing but pure bliss. His hand raised from stroking my back through my tank top, to playing with a long blonde strand at the back of my scalp. "I love you so much, you know that, right?"

"I love you too, Jimmy. So much more than I can express." I leaned up, and connected my lips with his own. His metal piercing was cool against my heated skin.

"Never leave me again." He mumbled when he pulled away and rested his forehead against my own.

"Never give me a reason to leave you again." I told him, truthfully. I never wanted to be apart from him.

His face fell. He was reminded as to why they were apart in the first place. Him.

"Me and my stupidity, huh?" He offered a dry chuckle. I could see him mentally beating him self up. I rose to sit back on my knees as my hand raised, stroking his smooth cheek lightly. His eyes rose to meet mine. He bit his bottom lip, his eyes falling from my stare.

"Hey. That's my boyfriend you're talking about." He chuckled at my comment. His hand rose to take mine in his, and brought it to his lips, planting a soft kiss on it.

"Yeah, well, you're boyfriend's an idiot." He said sincerely.

"Eh, well, maybe sometimes." I joked. He simply chuckled and stroked my hand in his own. "I just want you to be 100 percent honest with me."

"I admitted to you that I cheated." He muttered, looking away again, ashamed.

I cradled his chin in my hands, making him look at me. "I know that, and I appreciate that. But you didn't tell me who. It wouldn't have really mattered who if it wasn't someone so close."

"I'm sorry."

"I know, honey, I know." I spoke, bringing him into a hug. He found comfort in using my chest as a pillow.

"100% honesty, you say?" He asked, pulling away.

"Mmhmm." I nodded.

A loaded sigh left his lips, as he averted his eyes from my own. I knew he had something to say.

"What is it, honey?" He replied quickly, almost too quickly for me to understand.

"I slept with Alexa."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to all my lovely readers and subscribers! I want to give a special thank you to my beautiful commenters:
Lost-enigma
PlaidDinosaurs
Rhi_LoveMeHateMe
Undead Angel
Miyuh like Daria
Yotora
ZackysSecretLover199
Twilight-fan10

I'm aiming to get 5 comments maybe? And hopefully at least one from a new commenter? Pretty please, lovies!

<3 Stevie Jazz