Betrayal

Erratic

My breathing became erratic.

I don't know why the hell I've become so angry lately. Before I even got in a relationship with Jimmy, I was never angry, jealous, or hurt in any sort of way. But lately I feel as though this boy has been taking me on an emotional roller coaster or something.

"You what?" I tried to make sure that I heard him clearly.

"After you left, not even giving me a chance to speak, I was so angry. You told me to just go and fuck her, and just to spite you, I did. Baby, I'm so sorry. I regret it more than anyt-" I held my hand up, silencing him. I was doing my best to control my emotions.

"I set myself up for that one, I suppose." I muttered, more to myself than to Jimmy.

"Wait, so, you're not angry?" He was a little shocked at this one.

"We weren't together at the time, so, I guess it's not my business." I again was trying my best to convince me, more than him.

Silence took over us. It wasn't the one of the rare, comfortable silences that we sometimes shared. It was awkward. I could feel the tension that my concealed emotions provided.

"Why don't we go get some breakfast?" I broke the silence after seeing the clock reading 8:23 a.m. "We have to head out in about an hour, anyways."

He didn't say anything. There was no need to. He just simply nodded, stood up, and slipped his shoes on. I followed suit, slipping my worn in converse on my feet, not bothering to change out of my pajamas.

Jimmy led the way, opening the door for me, and pressing the elevator button for us. We just stood there. We weren't exchanging words or anything. I decided to make an effort to put up a front that I wasn't bothered by him sleeping with Alexa. I grabbed his hand and laced our fingers as we waited for the elevator to arrive.

He turned to me, a loving smile adorned on his face.

"I love you." He mumbled as he leaned down, pressing a kiss on my temple, then nuzzling the same spot with his nose.

"I love you too." I whispered. My contracting throat, due to my strain to hold back tears, could only let me speak in a mere whisper.

"What's wrong?" Jimmy asked, tucking a blonde strand behind my ear before the doors opened. We stepped into the empty shaft.

"Nothing, honey."

"Alexa?" I couldn't help but feel nauseated as soon as he spoke her name.

"Please, can we just forget about her? Just pretend she doesn't exist?" I pleaded, squeezing his large hand with both of my own, as he pressed the 'Level 1' button.

He turned to me, concern flooding his eyes before nodding, "Alright" he said. I offered him a small smile as a thank you, which he returned with a kiss to my forehead.

As the doors opened, his lips were still against my forehead.

This was the sight that Shannon, Zacky, and Matt saw as they were getting ready to get on the next available elevator.

I turned to them, as did Jimmy with a goofy smile on his face. "Hi?" I offered, not sure what to say.

Shannon didn't look too pleased. I knew I'd have to talk to her later. Matt looked a little unsure of what to think.

"About damn time." Zacky spoke, shaking his head with a chuckle, earning him a side slap to the gut by Shannon. "Hey!"

"Shh!" Shannon shushed him. "Excuse us." Shannon spoke, pulling the two boys in the elevator as we walked out. "Be ready in two hours." Shannon spoke firmly. Yep, she was not happy with me.

Before the doors closed, Jimmy walking off to get his breakfast, Matt shot me an unreadable look, earning a raised brow in confusion from me. I just shook it off and followed Jimmy, grabbing myself a muffin and apple juice, taking a seat while he toasted his bagel. My phone vibrated in my pocket.

Matty

We need to talk.


"Oh boy."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to all my lovely readers and subscribers! I want to give a special thank you to my beautiful commenters:
Lost-enigma
PlaidDinosaurs
Rhi_LoveMeHateMe
Undead Angel
Miyuh like Daria
Yotora
ZackysSecretLover199
Twilight-fan10
Thegreatunspoken
MidnightMassacre ;;
Musicalness99

So, getting comments from you guys, especially from new people, is basically sex, just saying. I really appreciate it. I'm so glad that I finally reached over 100 readers, and am one subscriber away from 50! I'm so excited!

5 comments, maybe?

<3 Stevie Jazz

(P.S. Check out my new Matthew Sanders story, Purity!