Betrayal

Valentine

"Rosie, will you be my Valentine?" Jimmy projected on stage. He wore a goofy grin as he was down on one knee. Myself and Shannon were standing in the audience space as the boys performed their sound check.

I giggled at his antics. "Of course my love!" He jumped to his feet and reached to me, though the bars meant to hold back the rowdy fans kept our hands merely inches from touching.

"You do realize Valentines Day was like, a month ago, right?" Shannon spoke, amused at our antics, sitting in her seat.

"Shh! You're ruining my romantic moment!" I whispered loudly, then turned back to Jimmy, who was now laying on his stomach, outstretching his arm to connect our hands.

"Oh, Rose!" He spoke in a humorous romantic tone.

"Jimmy! Jimmy, my love!" My voice matched his.

"Jimmy, shut the fuck up and get back over here!" Matt spoke. He acted as though he were joking, but I could tell he was truly annoyed.

"Aye aye, Captain!" Jimmy quickly kissed my hand, winked at me, then ran back to his drums.

I walked back to where Shannon sat, sitting in front of her, between her legs, as she absently played with my hair.

"What's up his ass?" Shannon whispered to me, speaking of Matt.

"He's probably just stressed or something. I know what it's like to want to get something done and have everyone goofing off." I sent Shannon a playful glare, who just returned the gesture.

"One day, when I die, and I write my will, I'll leave you nothing. I hope you remember that."

"You'll die, then write your will?" I questioned, egging her on.

"Stop mocking me!" We laughed together. "You know what I mean!"

"Hi Baby." Jimmy cooed as he sat next to me on the ground, wrapping his arms around me and resting his head on my shoulder.

"Hi, Darling!" I responded, resting my arms over his, leaning into his embrace.

"Hi, Honey!" Johnny mocked, taking a seat in my lap.

"Johnny!" I groaned. "Get off of me!"

"That's not what you said last night!" Johnny quickly ran away after he saw the glare that both I and Jimmy sent to him.

"Come with me, Rosie." Jimmy whispered into my ear before standing up. He helped me up, grabbing my hand and linking our fingers, then led me away from the others.

"Where are we going, Jimmy?" I asked, following him outside the venue.

He didn't answer, he just simply led me to the his bus. I followed him on, knowing no one was on the bus with us.

He turned to me, and even through his thick glasses, I could see the smoldering look in his eyes. I was about to speak, though he quickly cut me off, pushing his thin lips against mine within milliseconds.

I was caught off guard, the passion he had in this kiss was intense, and not at all what I was expecting. I could feel the tip of his tongue resting against my bottom lip, before gently pushing into my mouth. His tongue seemed to be moving lazily, stroking my own softly. I leaned up, standing on my toes to help him out a bit, and tangled my fingers in his messy hair. I tugged lightly, making a soft moan surface from him.

All too quickly, he slowly retracted his tongue, and placed small pecks on my lips. He tugged on my bottom lip with his teeth before pulling away completely.

My eyes slowly opened. Jimmy, petting my hair in a soothing manner, had a small smile placed on his lips. His eyes seemed adoring and full of love.

"Baby, I love you." He spoke.

"I love you too, Jimmy!" I replied, eagerly. He chuckled at my response.

"I spoke with Alexa." He said, still stroking my hair. My grin fell a bit.

"Oh." It was the only way I could seem to respond.

"She said that we should sit down and talk."

"That's good." I laid my head against his chest, listening to the pounding of his heart.

"We planned to go out to dinner tonight, after the show." I didn't respond. "Is that alright with you?" I looked up to him, looking into his beautiful deep blue eyes.

"Yeah, Honey. I trust you." I replied. He smiled and leaned down to place a kiss on my forehead.

I know I said I trusted him, and I wish I could. But with the events that have happened between us lately, I'm a bit worried about him being around her. She's caniving and manipulative, and to her, I ruined her plan. I just know she'll try something.

"Okay, Lover Boy, off the pretty lady and let's go. They're some radio station back stage for an interview. Let's go!" Brian spoke, entering the bus. Jimmy chuckled at his friend, then linked his hands with me. He led me back off the bus, and back to the stadium.

"I'm gonna go catch up with Shannon." I broke away from him before we reached the backstage door. He nodded, then placed a small kiss on my temple.

I made my way back to the audience seating to see Shannon simply texting someone.

"Hey, wifey." I spoke as I sat next to her. She looked up to me, putting her phone away, then smiled at me.

"Hey! Where did Jimmy take you off to?"

"Just to the bus."

"Why?" She asked skeptically.

"No, Shannon. We did not have sex." I sighed.

"Good, because if you did, in that short amount of time, that's be pretty sad." I sent her a look in response. She just laughed at her own comment. "So, why'd he take you to the bus?"

"To tell me about him going to dinner with Alexa tonight." I replied in a monotone.

"What?" She exclaimed.

"He talked to her, she suggested they go somewhere and talk, and he agreed. They're going out tonight after the show." I filled her in.

"And he just told you all this without even asking for your consent?" We're all a bit dramatic.

"No, he asked me if it was alright."

"When?" She stood before me now, hands on her hips.

"Just now."

"And you said it was okay?" She flailed her arms.

"Even if he had asked me the moment the plans were made, I couldn't say no. That's be downright bitchy. Besides, Jimmy needs to speak with her." I reasoned.

"So, you're just going to let him go out with his ex-girlfriend, who'll probably try something with Jimmy because you told him, and knowing him, he'll probably get drunk then do anything and everything she wants him to do-" I cut off her ranting.

"Shannon! Calm down! I trust him. He wouldn't do anything to hurt me." I spoke, trying more so to reassure myself than her.

"Like he's hurt you before."

"Shannon." I warned.

"Rosie, come on. Be a realist for once! Face facts! You may be able to trust Jimmy, but you cannot trust Alexa! Especially not with your boyfriend." She spoke, desperately trying to make me realize.

"Then what do you suggest I do, Shannon? I can't just go tell him he can't go out with her! They've got to figure out what to do about their child." I stood level with her.

"We follow them." She made it seem like it was the simplest conclusion.

"No! That's wrong! It's an invasion of Jimmy's privacy." I crossed my arms defiantly and turned away from her.

"Think about it, we'll just follow them wherever they're going, stay out of sight, and come back here before we ever get caught!"

"You make it sound so easy."

"It is!" She exclaimed.

"No." I replied.

"Rosie, come on!" She pleaded.

"No."

"Rose."

"No!

"Ros-"

"Fine!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry for the like, month wait! I've been so busy lately, but I promise the next update will be out either later today, or tomorrow. I plan to get back into the swing of things and update every day or two.

Thank you so much, amazingly sexy people. I love you all! Please keep commenting! I really want your opinions. I read them all, and they seriously make me happy!

So, I saw this computer doodle of Jimmy on weheartit.com, and I thought it was the cutest thing, so I've decided to share: Comments?

One-Shot's To Check Out:
Tonight | Jimmy Sullivan | PG-13
If I Fell | Matthew Sanders | R
Shocked | Zacky Baker | NC-17

Thank you to all my lovely readers and subscribers! I want to give a special thank you to my beautiful commenters:
Lost-enigma
PlaidDinosaurs
Rhi_LoveMeHateMe
Undead Angel
Miyuh like Daria
Yotora
ZackysSecretLover199
Twilight-fan10
Thegreatunspoken
MidnightMassacre ;;
Musicalness99
Lushy Lilie
Thegreatunspoken
QueenofBatCountry
Christ!
bam_dilligaf
kalisweetblood
vacant hope;
YourStalk3r
fireplaguemartini
shylaSATIRE
InsanePlagued

Don't be a silent reader!

<3 Stevie Jazz

Image
Banner made my Artemis Love