Betrayal

Regret

It had been two days since I had to break up with Jimmy. He was currently still taking refuge in my bunk, only leaving to use the restroom and eat when he assumed we were all sleeping. I knew he had to come out tonight for a show, so I allowed him his time.

My eyes were connected with every passing sign, trying to read them all absently.

I hadn't cried once. I wanted to, but I couldn't. It was probably my own pride not allowing him the chance to see me in pain.

We stopped at a gas station a few miles before the venue; The drivers reasoned that it'd be wiser to fill up the tank before the show, rather than after. I decided I should probably go tell Jimmy so he can go get ready on his bus.

"Jimmy, honey?" I attempted to wake him up. He simply shook his head and rolled away from my touch, pulling my pillow closer to his body. At this childish movement, I let the first giggle in two days past my lips. He seemed to notice, since he turned towards me and opened his eyes lazily. Love filled his sleep clouded eyes and a goofy smile was plastered on his face. His hand reached up and lightly stroked my cheek. He began to lean up, as to kiss me, but I pulled back and shook my head no.

Realization of what we discussed two days ago seemed to flash through his mind. He opened his mouth to say something, but I cut him off.

"Jimmy, we've stopped to get gas. We're about to reach the venue. You might want to go over to your bus so you can get ready."

He nodded, pain in his eyes, and he pushed the covers away and slowly left the bus. The moment he was off, a heavy sigh left me. I fell to my bunk and nearly burst into tears. It smelled just like him.

I decided to leave this bunk alone. I left all the pictures taped to the top of the bunk, they were photos of myself and Jimmy, all of my bedding, and decided to claim the fourth open bunk as my own. Besides, I've been sleeping there these last two days, so I sort of claimed it anyway.

"Is the asshole gone?" Alex opened her bunk's curtain, mascara wand in hand, as she got ready for tonight's show.

I didn't even try to correct her. "Yeah, he's gone." I mumbled. Shannon sent me a sympathetic look and left the bathroom took a seat next to me on my new bunk. "I hope you don't mind, but I think I'm just gonna stay in this bunk now." Shannon nodded, and Alex climbed down from her top bunk, and sat in front of us, finishing with her make-up.

"You know what we're going to do?" Alex turned to us.

"What?" I looked to her with hope. Hope that maybe she'd say, 'We'll get off this bus, and buy 10 gallons of ice cream'. No such luck.

"We're going to make you look hot as hell tonight." She emphasized 'hell' to sound like, 'Heyalll'. I sent her a look of confusion.

"She's right!" Shannon joined in. "Make him regret even looking at another girl. Teach him a lesson." Alex nodded with approval as the both looked to me for my answer.

"I don't know guys. I don't feel like dressing up. I don't want to go anywhere, but we have to, so I'm dealing with it."

"Exactly! Even though you don't want to, make him think that you do! Act happy, girl! Flirt! Make him sorry for what he did. The first step is just making you look abnormally hot." I shook my head to protest, but she sent me a look to quickly shut me up. "Yes. Now, we have one hour. Go get you ass in the shower, but make it quick! I'll have your outfit in the bathroom before you finish. And then, I'm doing your makeup, and I'm not taking no for an answer." She grabbed my hand, pulled me up, and spanked my ass.

"Hey!" I responded. She just laughed and spanked me again, sending me to the shower. I sent her a playful glare as I closed the door. Yet another heavy sigh left my lips as I shed my close and jumped into the shower. The warm water seemed to wash my worries and pain away, well, temporarily that is.

Sure enough, as soon as I stepped out of the shower, items of clothing were set out for me. The first thing I noticed was a bright red lacy set of bra and underwear. I immediately clutched my towel to my body, and peeked out the door.

"Hey, Alex?" I called out to her.

"Yeah?"

"Any reason I have to wear two small pieces of fabric you call underwear?"

"One, it's lingerie. Two, It's sexy. It'll give you confidence so you can go flirt with those boys!" She smirked as she appeared in the hallway. "And three, so that no one see's your chest through your shirt."

"Wait, why wo-" She pushed me back in the bathroom and shut the door.

"Get dressed!" She called through the door. I turned to my the clothing and realized why I must wear something 'pleasing to the eye' underneath my shirt. Of course. She choose a loose white see-through shirt.

"Alexxxxxxxx,"I groaned. "You're trying to make me a slut!"

She scoffed. "I resent that! That is my shirt, and it does not make me a slut for wearing it. Nor will it make you one. Now, get dressed!" I heard her walk away. Another groan left my lips as I got dressed. I was thankful she didn't make me wear heels, like she normally would. As much as I love heels, they're hellish to play the drums in.

I stepped out of the restroom, only to be pushed back in, this time with Alex.

"Hey! I got dressed!"

"I know! I just have to do your hair!" She plugged in her hairdryer and straightener to heat up. She did my hair within 20 minutes.

"Woah." I noted. Rarely did I straighten my hair, and it seemed to look much longer. It wasn't a bad look.

"I know, I know. I'm good! Now, Makeup." She pulled me out to the bunks, sat me on the ground with her, and tended to my face. Once done, I was impressed by how the smokey purple eyeshadow and black eyeliner made my eyes look greener. "Tadaa!" I giggled at her and hugged her, thanking her.

"Your right. I should make him sorry."

"Ada girl!" Shannon chimed in.

"Let's go!" Alex hooked her arm to mine and pulled me out of the bus. I made sure to grab Shannon as well. We used the back entrance, so that we attracted no attention, and walked backstage. As soon as the guys were in sight, Alex immediately took seat in Brian's lap. No, their not dating, but she wishes they were. Yes, he has a girlfriend, but she wishes he didn't. We, Shannon and I, scold her constantly, but she never listens.

A loud whistle sounded through the room as Matt wrapped his arm around my waist. "We'll don't you look hot!"

"Shut up." I giggled.

"You look good, Thomas." Brian addressed me over a squealing Alex.

My eyes surveyed the room, and the moment I saw Jimmy, I regretted letting Alex talk me into this. He looked miserable. His face was paled and his eyes held no energy. I hated it. I wanted to go make him feel better. But I knew I couldn't. I simply offered a small smile to Matt, pushed his tattooed arm away, and walked over to the open seat in the corner next to Zacky. He offered me a sympathetic grin. I just shrugged, and retreated into my shell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filllllllllerrrr. Still, keep or kill?

<3 Stevie Jazz