Betrayal

Blaming

"If you had to produce one of the Avenged boy's devil spawn, who's would it be?"

I burst into laughter. It was now the following day. I hadn't spoke to or seen Alex. But at the moment, that didn't matter. She didn't matter. Jimmy didn't matter. All that mattered was spending some quality time with Shannon, forming random, no-win, silly questions, and then answering them.

"Hmm..devil spawn you say?" I pondered the question while stroking my chin, as if to show I was deep in thought.

Shannon only giggled and nodded with an "Mmhmm!"

"Well, since you put it that way...probably Matt."

"What about me?" We both jumped about ten feet in the air as he startled us.

"Nothing!" We both sang out. He just shook his and chuckled, grabbing a beer from the fridge and taking a seat on the couch opposite us.

When we stopped earlier, myself and Shannon went over to the boys bus. Shannon, being the protective and caring friend that she is, wanted to keep me away from Alex, even though that meant having to most likely face Jimmy.

But for some reason, and I really wanted to hurt myself for being so stupid and thinking it, I was only mad at Alex. I blamed it only on her, and not Jimmy. But in reality, I knew it was partially his fault as well. I just felt better blaming her, because it made me not feel as upset with myself for still having feelings for him.

"So, how are you?" I asked him since he had now joined us.

Another signature, dimpled Matthew Sanders smile lifted his lips. "I'm good. And the two of you?"

"Quite lovely." Shannon spoke.

"Quite lovely, indeed." I conquered.

"I swear sometimes, you're one person." He laughed.

"We are married, after all!" I spoke. Shannon has been my "wifey" for quite some time now. Probably since we where 13.

"What! I thought I was your faithful husband!" Brian plopped on my lap, causing me to groan, and pouted.

"Awe! You are! Shannon's my wife, you're my husband, and Matt's my bitch."

"Hey!" Matt threw a pillow at my head, but thanks to Brian making me his seat, he ended up hitting him instead.

"Hey! You messed up my hair!" Brian began to quickly re-spike his dark locks while the rest of us laughed at his 'feminine' side.

"Hey guys, wanna play guitar hero with me and Zac-" Jimmy walked into the room. He cut off his sentence when he saw me. I had to admit, even just a nights rest seemed to make him appear a lot better. "Hey Shannon, Rose." He spoke offering a small wave. His eyes now refused to look at me. I hated that I caused him to want to avoid me.

"Hey Jimmy." We both said at the same time.

"I swear, you're one person sometimes." Jimmy laughed under his breath.

"That's what Matt said!" I exclaimed. My positive mood seemed to reach Jimmy. He finally looked me in the eye and smiled at me. He took a seat next to Matt, forgeting about his original reason for coming in here.

"See, then it must be true!" Brian chimed, shifting to make himself more comfortable in my lap.

"Brian!" I moaned out. "You have a bony butt!"

Brian gasped in fake hurt. "I do not!"

"Yes you do!"

"No I don't!"

"Yes, you do."

"No, I don't."

"Haner, just drop it and get off my gir- Rose." Jimmy stopped and covered himself before finishing the word. We all heard it, but I decided it would be best just to ignore it.

"Jimmy's right! Get off of me!" I pushed at his back. A scoff left his lips as he took the place to my right.

"Let's watch a movie!" Jimmy shouted brightly. I knew he was just trying to avoid someone pointing out that he almost called me his girlfriend.

"Hey, what about guitar hero?" Zacky emerged in the room. I took note Johnny wasn't here, so I figured he's either talking to his girlfriend or sleeping.

"Screw that shit. We're watching 'Silence Of The Lambs'" Jimmy decided, popping the movie into the player.

"Fine." Zacky sighed. He took a seat on the ground, in front of me, using my legs as a pillow.

"Am I the perfect pillow or something?" As soon as I said that, Brian leaned over, wrapped his arm around my waist, and laid his head on my shoulder.

"Yep." Both he and Zacky replied nonchalantly. I just shook my head and allowed them to stay were they where.

During the movie, I found myself absently playing with Zacky's dark hair. He seemed to like it when I started to gently massage his head, because he leaned into my hands more and let a content sigh escape his lips.

The movie suddenly paused.

"Hey! I was watching that!" Shannon complained.

"I have to use the bathroom." Jimmy spoke in a low tone. He glared in my general direction, no doubt at Brian and Zacky, especially Zacky. He then turned sharply on his heel and walked to the bathroom.

"Don't be long. It was just getting good!" Matt called after him. Jimmy just grunted in response.

I must havve been the only one to notice his icy glares and tone, because no one seemed to wonder what was wrong with him.

"Oh! Silence of the lambs!" Johnny joined us, and took a seat on Matt's other side.

"Yep, we're just waiting for Jimmy to finish up in the bathroom." Brian muttered, tightening his grip on my waist and nuzzling his head into my neck.

"All done!" Jimmy exclaimed, in a much better mood. His eyes completely avoided the side of the room I resided on. I had no idea why on earth he would go from cold and icy, for no reason whatsoever, to happy and fun the next. He took his seat and resumed the movie.
♠ ♠ ♠
So defiantly a filler, but, I'd really love your feedback and opinions on what you think of the entire story as a whole so far! Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you to all my lovely readers and subscribers! I want to give a special thank you to my beautiful commenters:
Lost-enigma
PlaidDinosaurs
Rhi_LoveMeHateMe
Undead Angel
Miyuh like Daria
Yotora
ZackysSecretLover199

<3 Stevie Jazz