‹ Prequel: Lost Little Girls
Sequel: Call It Princely

Some Little Princesses

princess l u c k y

Andrea didn't bother to open her eyes when she woke up. Instead she rolled over and rested her arm along the bare chest of the man next to her. A small sigh slipped from her lips as he reached up and ran his fingers through her long blonde hair. "It's almost seven," he pointed out.

"You've had coffee," she shot back, a smile curling her lips in reply.

Kellan chuckled softly and shrugged before he pulled Andrea closer to him, their nude bodies pressing against each other. He kissed the top of her head. Finally she opened her eyes and looked up at him smiling. "Well yes," he agreed. "But that's quite beside the point."

She reached up and grabbed his face, drawing him down into a hard kiss. She had been waking up like this for over a year. Doing it now, she wasn't sure why in the world she had ever said no to Kellan every time that he had asked her out over the years that they had known each other.

"I love you Andrea."

It wasn't the first time that Kellan had told her that and she knew that he loved her and she knew that it wouldn't be the last. "I know," she whispered in reply. She hadn't been able to bring herself to tell him that she really did love him. She had a feeling that he knew though. That fact made her love him even more.

Pushing herself up and out of his arms, she slid to the edge of the bed and looked back at Kellan, the sheets tangled around her waist. "C'mon Kellan. It's about time for me to wake up Keaton."

He nodded and swung his legs off the side of the bed. "Of course," he agreed with a curt nod. "I'll see you down stairs. Pancakes or waffles this morning?"

Andrea picked up a shirt and pulled it on, not bothering to button it up as she moved to the bathroom. "It's Wednesday, you already know the answer."
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought I would give everyone a peak into Andrea's life.