‹ Prequel: Lost Little Girls
Sequel: Call It Princely

Some Little Princesses

princess s h o r t

Water rushed over her bare skin, caressing and scolding at the same time. She rubbed soap into bare skin, her eyes closed. The little shower was cramped compared to what she was used to, pressing in on her from every side. Ironically, it was comforting more than anything. She couldn't quite explain it. It was as if the closed spaces were staying around her to hold her up and wrap her in a dark embrace.

She could really use one of those.

Dark hair plastered to her skin painting the white flesh in large black swaths. Her face collided with the hot spray. She took a deep breath allowing some of the water to run down her throat for a moment before titling her head down and allowing more of the water to simply fall out of her mouth and slip down her chin and onto her small chest. Blind hands reached out and clasped the hard plastic nub that acted as the regulator, shutting off the flow of hot water. A curtain of water droplets cascading down from her body in it's place.

Kicking open the metal and opaque glass door, tiny hands reached out and grabbed a big fluffy and well-used towel. She stepped out of the show, her soft feet moving from the rough floor of the shower to the thick off-white carpet that sat before the shower. The towel wrapped around her thin frame twice before she tucked in one edge to the border touching reddened white skin. Her hand reached up and shoved the water back into the soaking black locks that slithered down her back.

Izzy shuffled across the cold tile floor until she came before the fogged mirror. Muffled voices could be heard outside the door, announcing that more people were in the house again. She shook her head and ignored the voices and movements outside until the bathroom door flew open, scrapping along her hip and tugging at the towel covering her bare form.

Dark eyes flew wide and met languid blue eyes that were coloring with shock even as the cheeks below were painted with embarrassment. The man stood there for a moment swaying slightly from side to side even as Izzy stared at him in shock uncertain what to think. "Well..." the British voice finally murmured. "Fuck me..."

Izzy's eyes narrowed dangerously and she snorted grabbing the door. "In your dreams!" she snapped back, slamming the door shut in his face. She was starting to feel better again...even if feeling better simply meant a hollow feeling inside of her.