Status: writers block, not sure where this stories going to go right now.

And I Only Have Eyes For You, But Does She?

and I'm watching you from a room with a view

Ruby’s POV

Now could I tell Dan that I like Max, too much, or do I tell Dan that I like him a lot? The reason to this is because I have decided there’s no point in going after something I can’t have. I know, no wait I can’t, but can I?

Argg so many questions. I guess the only way to find an answer is to go along with this.

The door slightly opened and I saw his brown hair appear through the door first. I looked at him and smile. His piercing blue eyes stared straight into mines and they looked slightly confused. I looked towards the seat next to me nodding my head, indicating that he should take a seat. He sat down next to me, facing towards me holding my stare.

I explained to him that I really liked Max. He looked upset at this comment. So I decided to tell him that I like him too. With this he smiled and looked right into my eyes. I smiled back and was caught up in his blue eyes, that I never noticed him leaning in, until his lips gently brushed mines. I kissed him back and a small set of butterflies swirled around in my stomach.

We pulled away from each other and my cheeks flushed slightly red. He brushed his finger over them and asked me why I hadn’t told any of them that I was a singer, guitar player and songwriter. I replied asking him how he knew, forgetting what I must have done last night.

With this I just told him that I was embarrassed if they wouldn’t like it or told me I was terrible. He kissed my cheek and replied to me saying why would they do something like that. I smiled towards him and pulled him into a tight hug.

We both walked back down the stairs, hand in hand, smiling at each other. We forgot that everyone else was in the room.

“Hey guys! So what happened here?” Max jumped up and pointed to our hands that were intertwined.

Me and Dan laughed at this and replied at the same time, “Well what it looks like happened?”

“Sex?” Josh asked. God he is so weird. That sometimes I worry that this is all he thinks about. What a strange boy. Well not really strange, but still.

“No!” We both shouted at the same time. Right we have got to stop reply to things at the same time.

“We’re both together now.” I said to them. All I heard was aww’s and Nicole texting. She must have been texting Amber.

This is now my new life. It’s a new year anyway so I guess there’s always a new start.

I asked Max if I could go for a shower. It has been seven hours since I woke up here and my hair was a mess. I also smelt very strongly like vodka. Luckily my make-up wasn’t as bad as I imagined it to be. But I could still pass as I hooker if I were to walk outside. A very cheap hooker, in fact.

Max just replied saying you know where the bathroom is and where your spare pajamas are.

Yes, I have pajamas at Max’s house. I stay here far too much. In other words, I hide from all my fears in his house.

I turned around and began to head for the staircase, when a tap on my shoulder made me pause and turn around. My lips met with Dan’s and I heard Nicole saying aww in the background. The boys however, we got a different reaction.

“Get a room!” Max and Josh shouting at the same time, then hi fived each other for thinking the same thing. Now both of them are weird. This made me laugh into Dan’s kiss and we both parted, resting our heads together. He told me not to be long and if I needed anything just to shout him.

Before I walked away my lips met his again, in a soft, sweet and gentle kiss.

I walked into the guest room, grabbed my spare pajamas and hopped into the ensuite. I noticed a tooth brush that I left here from last year, laying on top of the shelf. I used it with some toothpaste that I found in the cabinet.

Soon I felt the warm water heat up my skin, as the water pounded down my back. I began to sing some You Me At Six in the shower, too myself. I liked the acoustic in the shower.

I got out about 20 minutes later because I just loved the heat of the water as it hit my back and I take far too long. I got changed into my pajamas, when I suddenly realized that my top was a bit a small for me as I had grown since I last used it.

My mouth opened and called the first name that came to thought, which was Dan. He
appeared in a flash.

“Can I please borrow your t-shirt?” I said as I turned around in a top that was far too small and tight for me.

I saw Dan smile at me as his eyes followed my body from my toes to my head. “Sure.” He flexed his muscles and pulled his t-shirt over his head.

I forgot that he worked out as I drooled over him. He shook his t-shirt in front of me and I snapped back into reality.

“Thanks. Can you please turn around so I can change my top?” I asked him. He looked at me with this face that meant he didn't want too. But he slowly turned around, pouting.

I replaced the top and once I had I felt Dan's hands wrap around me. He kissed the back of my neck and walked us both over to the mirror. His lips still lingered on the back of my neck as his warm breath tingled my skin sending chills down my spine.

“Now my t-shirt makes you look beautiful.” He said. This made my cheeks flush a slight pink.

“Thanks, but you’re wearing a much better top.” I stuck my tongue out at our reflection and giggle to myself.

He planted his lips on mines and grabbed my hand gracefully as we walked back down the stairs, to join the others.

Before I went up the stairs I was in a short black dress with red flowers riding up the side. Now I have returned downstairs in pajama bottoms and Dan's blue t-shirt, holding my dirty clothes.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks :)

Chapter Title Credit You Me At Six - Taste