Status: This is the link to the website I created for this story. Just copy and paste then tell me what you think http://www.wix.com/kenjifuuma/when-an-angel-falls

When an angel falls

What makes me perfect

*The young angel laid on his knees at the edge of his bed on the couch. Not noticing that Amy was listening in on him, he began to pray silently in what seemed like a desperate whisper.*

"Forgive me father for I have sinned. I have abandoned my place as prince of heaven merely because I couldn't find anyone I loved. I was selfish. I wasn't thinking of what could be happening right now because of me. Heaven needs its king and you won't be around much longer. My heart is locked and I cannot find the key. My eyes are blind and filled with tears. My ears are deaf and I did not listen to your advice when I needed it the most. My tongue hasn't be able to taste love. I am mighty angel that has been humbled down to the dirt. Even now my voice is weak because I am afraid. These people on earth see us as perfect beings that never sin or make mistakes. Yet their souls are more pure than mine. Even the demons see me as one of them. I have caused so much pain because I was afraid of love. Father....forgive me.....for I have sinned......."

*Kenji sat motionlessly with his eyes closed shut as tears ran down his cheek. Amy couldn't believe what she had heard. She thought that he was god but he isn't any better than everyone else. Kenji wasn't perfect he was like everyone else if not worse. How could an angel be humbled down so much. He may be devious at times but he is kinder than anyone she had ever met. It took a mere two days for her to realize she loved him. She couldn't find the strength to tell him since it was so suddenly. But the very reason he is hear is because he was afraid to show love. There were so many people around him but he was still lonely. Amy wished that she could help him but she is afraid he doesn't love her. Raindrops suddenly started to hit the ground outside as a voice entered the room. The young angel's eyes widened as he heard the familiar sound.*

"My son, you have done nothing wrong. I didn't take your feelings into consideration. You do not yet know what love is. I am fine. You do not need to worry about such things anymore. Please just be happy. I can handle heaven for now so I will not arrange a marriage. You are free to come back whenever you want. The other angels miss you as well as your sister. Please come and visit us some time but enjoy your life on Earth. I will watch over you and your friends. And for god sakes boy don't fail any classes in school!!!"

*His father let out a laugh of relief before his voice faded away. Amy was happy that all the drama was over and Kenji didn't have to worry anymore. But something told Kenji that he still needed to find a future wife. He knew for sure that there wasn't and angels in heaven that he loved but maybe he could find that right one here on Earth. He laid in bed and let out a soft sigh as some of the girls ran through his mind. Jessica was nice but him and Amy had a lot more in common. Plus he had a feeling that Tyler and Jessica had a little hope of being together in the future. He had his mind set. All he has to do is find a way to ask her out. But how should he do it? And what about Jason? Would his love for Amy get in his way? Well it didn't matter cause Kenji won't let any one or anything to stop him. There was five more days before Saturday. He has to find out how to tell Amy by then. But how should he do it? Amy saw the look in his eyes and had a good feelings as she heard him say her name in a gentle whisper. She headed off to bed as Kenji let out a sigh before saying one last thing as he fell asleep.*

"Love huh......maybe."
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter up as soon as I can. :3 Enjoy and please leave comments and stuff, it's what keeps me writing~ ♥ Copy and paste this link to see the website I created for the story. http://www.wix.com/kenjifuuma/when-an-angel-falls