Status: This is the link to the website I created for this story. Just copy and paste then tell me what you think http://www.wix.com/kenjifuuma/when-an-angel-falls

When an angel falls

When a devil rises

The night before had been perfect. And so far Sunday didn't seem like it wasn't gonna disappoint either. Amy had just gone to take a shower while Tyler and Jessica ran off to the mall. The cherry blossom trees had finally begun to bloom and their leaves where dancing in the wind. Even Mr. Ducky was enjoying his day as he sat on the counter next to the Sunday paper.

"Hmm wonder why they go to church on Sundays. All Sunday reminds me off is banana split Sundaes."

Kenji couldn't help but lick his lips at the thought of the ice cream deliciousness.

"Mmmm sundaes....."

It was a great day but somehow he stilled seemed a little bored. Amy got done with her shower and told him, "Well why don't you use your angel magic to entertain you?"

It was a good idea but what should he do. He could do many things. Finally it hit him. He looked over at the counter and glared down at Mr. Ducky.

"Hehehe I wonder what you would say. . . ."

Suddenly a flash of white light gleamed from his hand as he made the rubber duck glow with gleaming heavenly aura. Then finally the moment that everyone had been waiting had come. The rubber duck suddenly filled with life and began to speak.

"Quack, You know for an angel you're one devious little bastard aren't you boy?"

The young man filled with rage.

"Who you calling a little boy!! You're not even a fourth of my size you feathered freak!!"

Amy was amazed at how Kenji could turn things into living beings but somehow she just couldn't take it as seriously when Kenji was already arguing with him and it hadn't been even 3 minutes.

"Quack, It;s not the size that counts idiot its what you can do!!"

"Yeah well I can bring you back to life and I can easily kill you."

Kenji instantly began to squeeze the duck and savored every squeak of horror it made. But no one knew of what was to come. Deep within the underworld a dark figure stood tall and let out a wicked laugh as he appeared to be watching Kenji on Earth behind his back.

"Let's see if this so called angel prince can handle one of my creations."

Suddenly another shadow figure appear behind him and began to speak to the demonic form that had been stalking Kenji.

"Shall I deal with him my Lord?"

"Aaaa Kaden it's nice to see you out of your room my son. Yes please show this boy what the prince of the underworld can do."

Voice came from the surrounding of the underworld as other underling devils gossiped to each other.

"Kenji vs Kaden?"
"The angel prince vs the underworld prince?"
"This is going to be awesome. I can't wait"

He young demon disappeared in a flare of fire.
****************************************************************************************************

The sky suddenly filled with dark gray clouds as Kaden appeared in the front lawn of Kenji and his friends' house. The young angel had still been arguing with the duck before Amy turned around and began to scream.

"Kenji who the hell is that and why does he have that bloody blade?!?"

Kenji's eyes widened at the newcomer and him and the duck quickly shut up as Kenji appeared out in the lawn and got in a rare fighting position. Amy and Mr Ducky quickly ran outside to watch as Kenji replied to her scream.

"That is trouble. Long time no see Kaden."

"Looks like you gotten taller kid. I hope your strength has improved as well. So what do you say? Let's raise some hell."

"Tch. sounds fun to me. . . ."
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter and website update soon. Sorry for the wait I haven been busy.