Status: This is the link to the website I created for this story. Just copy and paste then tell me what you think http://www.wix.com/kenjifuuma/when-an-angel-falls

When an angel falls

And so the lion fell in love with the lamb

The ground began to quake and dark thunder clouds filled the sky as Kenji and Kaden readied themselves.

"Why are you here Kaden?"

"Aww is that really the way to talk to an old childhood friend? I only came here to have a friendly spar that's all. To test your abilities as the angel prince you might say."

Heavenly white aura began to swirl around Kenji as lighting ripped through the sky and the earth began to quake more fiercely as if it was afraid. The white aura then formed onto his body and became shining silver armor and a sword in it's sheath.

"Still causing trouble huh Kaden?"

"Haha coming from the one that left his rightful place because he was afraid to be king. What a child. Running away from your responsibilities just because you couldn't love anyone. It's alright though I guess. Maybe your younger sister will make a better ruler of the heavens and you can come back to the underworld with me and serve my father."

"You really think I'd serve the king of hell?"

"Well I didn't think you would running away crying to here because of love so maybe you can surprise me and come back willingly so that we don't have to do this the hard way."

"I AM NOT AFRAID OF ANYTHING!!" Kenji said as thunder echoed through out the city like a mighty lions roar. Suddenly his aura began to shine across his blade and stretch out towards the sky in a furious burst.

"Hehe such a temper for the perfect angel prince. The one that is supposed to be calm and the good guy like the humans believed the angels where. Funny how they make us demons look so bad and you people all high and mighty. Yet you're the one that is getting all mad and has even sinned more than me."

Suddenly blood red aura began to swirl around Kaden as black armor and a mighty buster sword appeared on him. He gave Kenji a wicked glare with his cold eyes as he griped his blade and began to charge at him.

All the towns people noticed the giant white and red lights in the sky and suddenly grew frantic as they ran around screaming with terror even though they were not aware of what was truly going on.

Kenji leaped into the air right before Kaden swung his sword and grew out his mighty black wings. All the people in the city suddenly looked up in shock at the angel high in the air. Some began to pray and even bow while others watched in amazement. Then a mighty voice came from the sky and Kenji stopped his rage.

"Stop this son. You are an angel prince not a monster. You are putting those innocent people in harms way. Kaden is the prince of the underworld. Him and the rest of the demons are only trying to embarrass you. Don't let such childish things make you angry. What would you do if you let out your anger and someone was harmed because they were in the way. Humans cannot survive the wrath of our powers. Now stop this madness right now and come back home. We have a very important conversation to have. And as for you Kaden get back to where you belong and tell your father that he will not send you out on such childish games."

All the people dropped to their knees at what they were witnessing as Kenji's weapon and armor disappeared. Kaden seemed to be disappoint in having his fun taken away from him but he obeyed.

"Yes uncle." He said before looking over to Kenji up in the sky. "Later cousin Ken."

"Don't call me that." was all Kenji could say as he made a portal back to heaven. He knew he wasn't going to like the things his father wanted to say but it was best if he just listened for now.

****************************************************************************************************

Amy sat on her bed next to mister ducky waiting to see what would happen next.

"Quack. You have been sitting there for the past 3 hours. Aren't you going to do anything?"

"You are the first rubber duck to become a living thing. Can't you go celebrate or find something better to do then bother me."

"Geez. Quack"

The duck waddled out the bedroom door and went to raid the fridge. Suddenly Amy felt something pull her and a cold breeze went up her spine.

"Miss me?"

She became speechless as Kenji wrapped his arms around her and breathed softly on her neck. After waiting a few seconds and still no answer from her he put his lips to her ear and in a soft and gentle voice he spoke to her.

"I'll take that as a yes."

She turned around as her eyes began to fill up with tears of joy. Suddenly Kenji pulled her in and kissed her deeply. It was a feeling she never gotten before. Not even the night before when she shared her first kiss with him. This kiss was different. It was filled with so much more. . . emotion. It was as if she could feel all his pain, and suffering yet somehow could still embrace the sudden happiness that filled the both of their souls. She had no idea what his father had said to him. Or what made him act so much more romantic. The only other thing she could remember about that night was his last words before kissing her one more time and heading off to bed with her. . . .

****************************************************************************************************

"Amy. . . . I know it is sudden. We just went out on our first date last night but for some reason I feel like I have always known you. Like something that not even the gods can understand has tied us together. I am not perfect and I can't promise you that I can stay here on earth forever. But I can promise that I will enjoy with every second I spend with you and that even after I leave and after death that I will always love you. I am a holy angel that is blessed to be in the presence of you. Most humans see me as a mighty figure that all should respect and worship. But as humble and lowly man I pray that you answer me with all your heart."

He lowered his head as if bowing to her as he got on one knee and pulled out a tiny golden box out of his pocket. Amy could fill the tears roll down her cheeks as he opened it up and revealed a gem so beautiful that it made her soul brighten up. A glorious ring with a gem that didn't even exist on earth was held in his hand as he got on his knee and raised the open box up in an offering he said in a gentle voice that seemed proud yet desperate. . . .

"Amy. . . . Will you marry me?"

****************************************************************************************************

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long waits on posting the last few chapters but I tried to hold out on the last chapter till today. And so with the ending of this story I would like to say. "Happy Valentines day" I plan on making more stories but as you may know I didn't even start writing till my friend asked me to. So if you want another story please leave a request in the comments section. I will gladly try my hardest to make whatever story request you have come to life and rule your imagination as you read it. :3