Status: Saving Scarlet my first mission story ever. So tell me what ya think please

Saving Scarlet

Scarlet : Welcome to hell

Image

Chapter one

I wasn’t sure how I had gotten here; I just knew I was here. I took out my old beat up notebook that had written words already in it.

Dear Joey,

I wrote with shaky hands.

Tell me how are you? How’s your family? I know I haven’t seen them in a while, but right now I can’t explain why, But I need a place to stay. Don’t tell them this, but some people they figured us out Joey and they’re after me. I’m alone and scared and I need you now more than ever. Please, if this gets to you. Come and find me.

Love,

It wasn’t long before the men found me and dragged me to their big white van. The even made me drop my note book. I was scared, but I couldn’t let them know that I was. It was an operatives job to show them how UN scared I was. I believe my facades I am giving them it is working. They know I can’t be scared, just really pissed off. Operative rule number one: never let the bad guys see, smell or since fear on you. That will just get you into so much more trouble than you probably already in. Operative rule number two: Always keep eye contact with them and observe. Watch their every move, follow them with your eyes and take notes in your head for later usage. Operative rule number three: When observing make sure you do not get caught. Remember who’s dumb, who’s smart, and who’s mostly dumb and smart. Almost like in the movies. But for me this is real life and I’m only 17 years old.

“Welcome to hell bitch,” the guy with straight blonde hair. To be honest he kind of looked gay, he had a piercing in one ear and a nose ring on the right side of his face. His skin was pale white almost as whit as Draco Malfoy’s in Harry Potter. His eyes were too bright of a green almost making him look good.

“Yeah welcome to hell bitch,” said the dumb guy who looked like he hadn’t showered in a few days ‘gross’ I thought. The third guy didn’t have anything to say, so he just stayed silent looking a bit like he didn’t want to be here in the first place. Think I’m going to like him.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey please comment. if I get even one comment or subscriber I'll will update.