Status: IN the making

Pink and Plastic, What Else Is There to It?

Nothings wrong

I would consider my childhood as the best thing ever especially since i had my own twin that i didn't have to ever share with because my parents told me so. I mostly did it because i wanted to, Katora Unique Henderson is my best friend she's so awesome she was born the same day as me October 31 in Berlin Germany.

We had been friends since the womb our mothers laughed and joked saying it was destined to be but we didn't officially become BFF'S till the fourth grade when she lost her mother to ovarian cancer. That was the worse day ever she hadn't been to school in weeks because her dad was in the army and they had to decide on living arrangements considering that her mother was her only guardian. so she originally had to move to America to be in California to be with her dad but being the brilliant person that i am now she lives with us.

That was the happiest present i could ever receive...when all the boxes were unpacked and she finally got settled in her room one night while the moon was full tiny stars sparkled seemingly so close.Before i went to sleep i went to her room with some Oreo cookies and peanut butter and we talked about our future...i gave her a gold locket to wear around her neck that had a tiny picture that i printed out with our baby pictures fused together and on the outline is engraved best friends forever my dad helped me pick it out.That was the day we decided that we will stay together forever we toasted to it by smacking our peanut covered oreos together....Best friends forever.

***********Fast forward High school*******************
''Urg what the hell dude'' i wailed as wiped the crust out of my eyes and vision focused it was Kat...hazel eyes glowering down hands on her hips crimson lips turned out in a frown.

''Get the hell up we gotta grab a smoothie and blueberry muffin before homeroom'' she barked pulling the covers off of me exposing my body.

Chill bumps instantly covered me.

''OMGEE Kat go and get one with out me'' i said annoyed trying to find my sweet spot on my bed so i could get at least five more minutes of rest, but no Kat wouldn't allow it...at first i heard footsteps fading further away from me so i snuggled back up with my teddy bear and went back to sleep thinking i had won....boy was i wrong......30 seconds later.

''''AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'' i almost knocked myself in the head on my nightstand jumping up ice cold water dripped from my body, Kat stood there smirking with the my purple waste basket in her hand.

''I told you to get up''she said simply before turning around to leave..

''GEESH KAT really??now i have to change my sheets" i scowled looking at her behind my eyelashes.She waved me off

''Just make sure your dressed and in the car in the next fifteen minutes so i can get my fix''...

Up and ready i climbed in the car throwing my bag in the backseat, scowling i looked at Kat it was freaking 7:30 in the morning...she been moved out of the house since we started high school and plus school doesn't start till 9 so why in the hell am i up now?.....ugh...Kat....thats why...I guess she finally felt my eyes on her.

''Whats matter Princess...someone put ice in your undies or something''?she laughed.

Giving her a YOU-KNOW-WHAT-YOU-DID look she thought and then snickered

''Oh right that was me....wasn't it?''she played coy.

''Look whateves ok lets just get your stuff and make it on time for school ok?" i said defensively letting what happened earlier go.

A strawberry and banana smoothie and blueberry muffin later...we were in homeroom planning for prom.

''OOO this one is really pretty'' i said pointing at a Victorian dress that flowed out like Cinderella blue with purple roses. Crimson lips turned upwards she wrinkled her nose.

''Are you fucking retarded?...that shit is beyond ugly its designer needs to be taken out to a pasture and shot in the head''

Rolling my eyes ''Well i think its pretty so vintage and full of life its perfect'' i continued my plea.

Snatching the book from me...

''I swear to god Bella if you think twice about wearing this dress i will disown you permanently'' she hissed throwing the book in the trash. By the end of her ranting class was over and it was time for phys ed.

''Heesh Kat was that spasm really necessary? I mean I am allowed to have my own opinion aren't i?" i questioned.

''Well i fucking hate it and i don't wanna be seen with you in that hideous thing'' she said coldly.

I stared i couldn't believe she was really this dramatic over a dress i wanted..what the hell is wrong with her?

''And plus I'm your best friend i know best okay...bffs for life?" she tried to console me hazel eyes smiling.

''I guess but i still want the dress'' i shrugged looking down at my shoes they were my favorites black with purple polka dotted converses the one that came all the way up to the knees with some black and red zebra shoe laces that my cousin Cassie brought me.

''Just drop it ok?...now the boys are coming'' she demanded her eyes were steady they betrayed her trying so hard to seem like she wasn't trying to micro manage everything i do but i knew it was a lie.

Logan, Kat's boyfriend came up wrapping his around her shoulders

''Hi beautiful" he whispered in her ear

''Sup Izzy'' he nodded my way.

''Hi Logan'' i said managing to seem not caught in my own wonder...something wasn't right with my best friend anymore...she's far from herself, the more i hide it the more it will just get worse she's so not her but what is it?

Obviously not knowing that the rest of the group had migrated towards the locker rooms i trotted behind still figuring out what was up with Kat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok ppl this is the beginning...tell me your thoughts.....

comments r <3

Revised and edited by Katora but the chapter is still Bella's:) hope you don't mind Bella <3