Status: IN the making

Pink and Plastic, What Else Is There to It?

You know how some same say that in high school you would have to stay clear from the cheerleaders?well what happens when the head cheerleader is also part of the most notorious groups ever thought of the.....BARBIES!!!!!....yea yea i know what your thinking whats so wrong with a perfect person that loves pink drives a cool hot pink corvett and has a hunky boy toy named KEN....well we arent playing dolls and there isnt anything sweet about Katora Henderson....the head everything the most successful senior in Eastern Crest High....Banging body but snake tongue full of venom even to leave her best friend Isabella who has been with her since birth literally they were born on the same day and everything only Katora is only an hour older but still....what happens when the queen bee doesnt get her way?......I tell you what everyone has to pay in the end even her so called BFF..........The claws are out and things will get wild....are you ready?
  1. Nothings wrong
    best friends to potential pet in just 8 years what the hell?
  2. Your plaything
    The truth is revealed and friendships are broken
  3. Memories
    Izzy rememeber old friends and decides to find them.....
  4. Things are often ended
    selfishness and nonchalant u really think you deserve friends...good ones at that?